X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Good night Jumble - sweat dreams!
    Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Laurie! Is that a typo or are you referring to the hot water bottle and/or Martin dreams?
    That's quite a hot combination

Does nobody around here read their emails?

Comment

Laurie! Is that a typo or are you referring to the hot water bottle and/or Martin dreams?
      There's something with this thread and strange typo's...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      That's quite a hot combination

Does nobody around here read their emails?
      I did! Yesterday evening, actually. *opens yahoo*

EDIT: And *hugs WooHoos*
      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 26 June 2012, 12:05 AM.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

oops! Meant sweet! Grabs a hug and runs off..............
        sigpic

Comment

just coming in here to say..

I'm Graduated!

YAY! I also graduated with a 7,6 average! Awesome!

*huggles to Jumble* I hope your arm feels better! Sounds like it really really hurts! Ouch!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I'm Graduated!

*huggles to Jumble* I hope your arm feels better! Sounds like it really really hurts! Ouch!
            Congrats on graduating! What's your degree in? And, I'm sorry, but back in the old days a 4.0 was a straight A average - so what is a 7.6? How high does it go now?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Congrats on graduating! What's your degree in? And, I'm sorry, but back in the old days a 4.0 was a straight A average - so what is a 7.6? How high does it go now?
              7.6 out of 10...I *think* in the Netherlands that's a quite good average! Don't know for sure though!

Oh and a degree in Communications as you already saw on FB
              sigpic

Comment

Well done!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm Graduated!

WooHoooood!!! Well done you

*does a careful happy dance with Jann*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  There's something with this thread and strange typo's...

I did! Yesterday evening, actually. *opens yahoo*
                  Yes, thanks for that..... very helpful

EDIT: And *hugs WooHoos*
                  *hugs back*

Comment

Thanks Nola and Jumble! *huggles*(careful ones for Jumbly)

I'm so so glad it's over!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola and Jumble! *huggles*(careful ones for Jumbly)

I'm so so glad it's over!
                      So what will you do now?

I'm going to say this very quietly so as not to jinx it........So far, the shoulder is nowhere near as painful as I was led to expect - in fact it's much more bearable than it was before yesterday's treatment It feels different though.....

Sarai and Josi DON'T READ!!!

Spoiler:
                      I've got this weird tingly thing going on that feels like there's a spider or something running up and down my arm

But on the whole, it's a lot better *crosses fingers that it lasts*

Comment

sounds as if the pressure on the nerve is letting up and allowing some sensation to return - albeit weird ones!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          So what will you do now?
                          First work/vacation and then next February I'll start with my masters degree

I'm going to say this very quietly so as not to jinx it........So far, the shoulder is nowhere near as painful as I was led to expect - in fact it's much more bearable than it was before yesterday's treatment It feels different though.....

Sarai and Josi DON'T READ!!!

Spoiler:
                          I've got this weird tingly thing going on that feels like there's a spider or something running up and down my arm

But on the whole, it's a lot better *crosses fingers that it lasts*
                          Good to hear it is feeling better! I indeed hope, for you, it lasts!
                          sigpic

Comment

sounds as if the pressure on the nerve is letting up and allowing some sensation to return - albeit weird ones!
                            Yep, anything's better than that awful pain I do remember fragments of a dream about little green steroidy creatures busily running around mending things.........

First work/vacation and then next February I'll start with my masters degree
                            Gah! Haven't you had enough studying yet? Your brain will start overflowing

Good to hear it is feeling better! I indeed hope, for you, it lasts!
                            Thanks

Comment

I'll throw this in here too, in case anyone has the answer........

For the last couple of days I haven't been able to get yt vids to play, nor can I upload anything to PB - the green 'upload' button just doesn't appear This is using Firefox. If I use IE, everything works perfectly, so I'm guessing that something has been changed in my Firefox settings, but I don't know what Seems to me that everytime I allow Windows updates to install, things go wrong

I stopped using IE months ago because it was constantly freezing on me, so I don't want to go back to it

Comment

I use Chrome. Sorry, don't have a clue about Firefox. Have your gone into your tools settings on the browser and make certain that your settings haven't gotten switched to "high" security? That might be one answer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X