The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Can we have an official celebrate Sanctuary party?
    With an invitation, artwork and picspam and cake and everything?
    Uh....... when?

I guess we should pick ourselves up and do our usual WooHoo thing of celebrating even in adversity.... ....

As in ''The show sucked anywayz'' kind of sniping like with SGU?
    Yeah......

Because of course, S4 was soooo bad

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      Okay, okay.

Big News:
      http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...sp-studio7.jpg
      LJ after Sept. 25, 2012 ^^^
      It worked out???? Woooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!

HUGE Congrats to you and Andy

Wait! September? Can you really be certain this far ahead? *crosses fingers for a big YES!!*

Comment

Okay, okay.

Big News:
        http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...sp-studio7.jpg
        LJ after Sept. 25, 2012 ^^^
        REALLY?!
        *happy dances*

Still fandom sad, but that's Awesome!
        Congrats

Unless you mean that you'll be appearing in an animated TV show?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          It worked out???? Woooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!

HUGE Congrats to you and Andy
          so far, so good. June 4 is when we find out the gender of Baby.
          sigpic

Comment

so far, so good. June 4 is when we find out the gender of Baby.

*firmly crosses fingers*

Comment

Uh....... when?

I guess we should pick ourselves up and do our usual WooHoo thing of celebrating even in adversity.... ....
              Dunno... next week? Weekend?
              It's the WooHoo kind of send-off after all.

And if they do make that mini-series or movie... we'll have another party.

Yeah......

Because of course, S4 was soooo bad
              It was. Horrible. Worst season ever. *nods*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*firmly crosses fingers*
                Yeah, his/her mama can still changer her mind, so keep those fingers crossed.
                sigpic

Comment

*crosses fingers*

sigpic

Comment

I go away for a couple of hours to get some quality PSing done and watch Game of Thrones, and Sanctuary gets cancelled? Sigh.

*hugs sad Woohoos and awesome Sanctuary peeps*

I have to say I'm not surprised, though as with the end of Stargate it's sad to finally hear it

I say we respond to this news as only Woohoos can - by celebrating all the awesomeness of the last four years and our beloved MAD and all the Sanctuary crew Let's party!

And, even more awesomely, what fantastic news for LJ! So happy for you all and fingers firmly crossed that it does all go smoothly and according to plan
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      I go away for a couple of hours to get some quality PSing done and watch Game of Thrones, and Sanctuary gets cancelled? Sigh.

I have to say I'm not surprised, though as with the end of Stargate it's sad to finally hear it

I say we respond to this news as only Woohoos can - by celebrating all the awesomeness of the last four years and our beloved MAD and all the Sanctuary crew Let's party!

And, even more awesomely, what fantastic news for LJ! So happy for you all and fingers firmly crossed that it does all go smoothly and according to plan
                      Thanks.
                      sigpic

Comment

A new WooHoo is on it's way - Congrats (with fingers crossed)!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Dunno... next week? Weekend?
                          It's the WooHoo kind of send-off after all.

And if they do make that mini-series or movie... we'll have another party.
                          I'm really busy this week-end - ironically doing a Sanctuary S3 & S4 rewatch with Joel Maybe the following week-end? Give everyone a chance to get some artwork organized and stop crying

It was. Horrible. Worst season ever. *nods*
                          Yeah.... they owed us a Fifth Season to prove they could pull their socks up and get it right!

We will

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Yeah, so its your fault!

I'm not surprised either, just sorry its finally confirmed

And What a day! Three deaths.... Robin Gibb, Sanctuary... and my phone

And on top of that, I was just sending an email to Martin when my laptop bluescreened on me Took me ages to get it back. I guess it was just expressing it's sadness the only way it knew how

But.....

... nothing will ever change that

Comment

Poor phone - doesn't have a chance now?
                            sigpic

Comment

*fingers firmly crossed LJ* That is wonderful news!!!! <3 Very very happy for you!

Just saw about Sanctuary on FB and me iz sad Still, hopeful for the movie or a mini-series.
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Poor phone - doesn't have a chance now?
                                Nope! It's replacement will be here tomorrow

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                *fingers firmly crossed LJ* That is wonderful news!!!! <3 Very very happy for you!

Just saw about Sanctuary on FB and me iz sad Still, hopeful for the movie or a mini-series.
                                We all are, on both counts! *hugs Dee*

Comment

Working...
                                X