X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Hm. I think I'll wait for an official announcement before I start crying
    Always do!
    But if the series re-tweet it themselves...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Always do!
      But if the series re-tweet it themselves...
      Then at least we'll know its true - I'm not taking the unofficial word of a fan

And then we'll sit back and wait patiently for MAD to announce the miniseries and/or movie that they've got planned

Comment

Then at least we'll know its true - I'm not taking the unofficial word of a fan

And then we'll sit back and wait patiently for MAD to announce the miniseries and/or movie that they've got planned
        And this is also true.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos! *flops on couch* Lovely Martin spam. That bottom lip is just...*looks around*...uh...nevermind.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
            Hello Woohoos! *flops on couch* Lovely Martin spam. That bottom lip is just...*looks around*...uh...nevermind.
            *sigh*

Its ok Luvnjoe, I understand the appeal of the bottom lip. I understand that I have to share. I understand.

But I don't like it

*checks out Luvnjoe's sig*

You know, that's quite some bottom lip Joe's got there...........

Last edited by Jumble; 21 May 2012, 11:44 AM. Reason: Freudian slip :o

Comment

All right you two - enough fighting over bottoms (lips that is)
              sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Its ok Luvnjoe, I understand the appeal of the bottom lip. I understand that I have to share. I understand.

But I don't like it

*checks out Luvnjoe's sig*

You know, that's quite some bottom lip Joe's got there...........

Yes, Joe has nice lips. And a cute dimple. *eyes 2 guests* And...um...a lovely girlfriend. Heh...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  We would never! (At least, not where Joe and Martin could see, HA!)

ETA: Although, that be said, I have never been able to find a decent pic of Joe's bum, so Martin's could very well be better...*looks around again*...erm...
                  sigpic

Comment

Who's fighting? We're just voicing our admiration for generous bottom lips

Yes, Joe has nice lips. And a cute dimple. *eyes 2 guests* And...um...a lovely girlfriend. Heh...
                    Martin has cute dimples....... and a wife......

And I'm pretty sure none of our guests will be surprised to hear that

Comment

We would never! (At least, not where Joe and Martin could see, HA!)

ETA: Although, that be said, I have never been able to find a decent pic of Joe's bum, so Martin's could very well be better...*looks around again*...erm...
                      It is

Just sayin'

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary: This is from Amanda, Damian and Martin:

"We couldn't be prouder of the four seasons we made on Sanctuary. We are very grateful for the opportunity and must acknowledge the wonderful work from our cast and crew, the support from our studio, the Beedie Group -- who have been with us right from the start, the networks who worked so hard with us each week, and most of all the fans...we owe so much to the fans.

From Sanctuary, we also started our charitable foundation Sanctuary for Kids which has raised over $250,000 for children in crisis worldwide. We will be continuing our work with Sanctuary for Kids and are so thankful for the Sanctuary fans and their amazing support and generosity."
                          sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary: This is from Amanda, Damian and Martin:

"We couldn't be prouder of the four seasons we made on Sanctuary. We are very grateful for the opportunity and must acknowledge the wonderful work from our cast and crew, the support from our studio, the Beedie Group -- who have been with us right from the start, the networks who worked so hard with us each week, and most of all the fans...we owe so much to the fans.

From Sanctuary, we also started our charitable foundation Sanctuary for Kids which has raised over $250,000 for children in crisis worldwide. We will be continuing our work with Sanctuary for Kids and are so thankful for the Sanctuary fans and their amazing support and generosity."
                            Well that's it then.... for now.

Where did you get that from Laurie?

Comment

*Is sad and no bottom lip and/or bum can change that.*
                              For now.

It's the cast/crew responses I blame for the sadness BTW

sigpic

Comment

Its a sad sad day for the Sanctuary. I am going miss the residents. Will, Big Guy, Kate, two face guy, Henry, John, Helen and most of all TESLA!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X