The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Though I must point out that looking hot on a TV screen is talent too...
    ..... a talent which Martin has in bucketloads

RDA, not so much Shame that he's losing his only talent *whistles*

It is sad.
    Only 62 years old - from my standpoint that's rather scary

But what a life, and what a legacy he's left behind - his music will speak for him for generations to come

Comment

Oh wow, looks like i missed a WhoHoo party this weekend. Lovely art work and so loving the dancing Whohoos.
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*wails*

I dropped my phone into a full mug of coffee

Its currently sitting in a bag full of rice, which I'm told is the way to dry it out...... I only hope it works, otherwise I'll find out just how reliant on it I am

Not exactly a party Max......... or was it? I guess whenever a bunch of us are here at the same time, its a party!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          *wails*

I dropped my phone into a full mug of coffee

Its currently sitting in a bag full of rice, which I'm told is the way to dry it out...... I only hope it works, otherwise I'll find out just how reliant on it I am

Not exactly a party Max......... or was it? I guess whenever a bunch of us are here at the same time, its a party!
          *crosses fingers and toes for the phone* I know you can wash an MP3 player about 3 times before it gives up Not sure if a phone will work on the same principle??!!

Jumble there was cake and WooHoo dancing, it was definitely a party
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            *crosses fingers and toes for the phone* I know you can wash an MP3 player about 3 times before it gives up Not sure if a phone will work on the same principle??!!

Apparently I did the wrong thing by turning it on to see if it worked after I'd initially dried it off - I've probably shorted all the electrics And now I have to be patient until tomorrow to see if the rice method has worked

Meanwhile, I've been checking out the phones/offers currently on the Virgin website..........

Jumble there was cake and WooHoo dancing, it was definitely a party
            You're right, what was I thinking? *headdesk*

Comment

Apparently I did the wrong thing by turning it on to see if it worked after I'd initially dried it off - I've probably shorted all the electrics And now I have to be patient until tomorrow to see if the rice method has worked

Meanwhile, I've been checking out the phones/offers currently on the Virgin website..........

You're right, what was I thinking? *headdesk*
              I knew there was a good reason to stay away from coffee - just stick with alcohol!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                I knew there was a good reason to stay away from coffee - just stick with alcohol!
                I don't think wine wood have been any less of a disaster for the phone, but I guess I'd have cared less about it

I've ordered a new phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus), purely because Virgin are offering a much better deal than my current contract for existing VirginMedia customers, which I am Lots more free minutes and texts for only £2 a month more than I was already paying, plus the phone for free Nice big touch screen - a vast improvement on my Nokia - I'll actually be able to see it without having to put on my glasses It arrives tomorrow! *bounces*

And no, I won't be using it for FB, GW, Twitter or email

Comment

I don't think wine wood have been any less of a disaster for the phone, but I guess I'd have cared less about it

I've ordered a new phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus), purely because Virgin are offering a much better deal than my current contract for existing VirginMedia customers, which I am Lots more free minutes and texts for only £2 a month more than I was already paying, plus the phone for free Nice big touch screen - a vast improvement on my Nokia - I'll actually be able to see it without having to put on my glasses It arrives tomorrow! *bounces*

And no, I won't be using it for FB, GW, Twitter or email
                  Oooh, that's a nice little phone Jumble, I love the Galaxy range - my last 2 phones have both been Galaxy's (The S and the Note)
                  sigpic

Comment

Oooh, that's a nice little phone Jumble, I love the Galaxy range - my last 2 phones have both been Galaxy's (The S and the Note)
                    So you'd recommend it then? Kinda hard to choose a phone when you don't have any reference point - I've only ever had a plain old make-calls-and-send-texts one before, with a tiny screen and little keys.... this one looks to be a lot easier to use, once I've figured out how it works of course

Comment

So you'd recommend it then? Kinda hard to choose a phone when you don't have any reference point - I've only ever had a plain old make-calls-and-send-texts one before, with a tiny screen and little keys.... this one looks to be a lot easier to use, once I've figured out how it works of course
                      Yes There is a lot of choice isn't there?? I must admit I like that the Samsungs are very easy to use, you'll pick it up in no time AND you'll be able make a pretty wallpaper to look at everytime you use it
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes There is a lot of choice isn't there?? I must admit I like that the Samsungs are very easy to use, you'll pick it up in no time AND you'll be able make a pretty wallpaper to look at everytime you use it
                        Oh, I've already got the best wp in the WORLD on my phone I'm sure I can adjust it for the new one

*thinks*

Gosh! It'll be BIGGER on the new phone

Comment

Oh, I've already got the best wp in the WORLD on my phone I'm sure I can adjust it for the new one

*thinks*

That's exactly how I felt about the Galaxy Notes 5.3inch screen and my Nathan Fillion wallpaper
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble
                            Lifes little nasty surprises!

I would like to get rid of my phone - about the only time I use it is when I'm on vacation!

Speaking of surprises - MS has a new one - some new search engine that when you search for anything it is added to your online profile.....just what we need. More people knowing every little thing we do. It is being beta tested as you read this. What 12 year old moron thought of this - obviously they have never heard of consequences or that as you get older you might like some privacy! IDIOTS!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Lifes little nasty surprises!

I would like to get rid of my phone - about the only time I use it is when I'm on vacation!
                              Oh believe me, there's nothing nasty about it Its one of those things where size does matter, and the bigger the better

Comment

So i missed a party. Its ok. We can party again today. I know you WhoHoos will take any excuse for a party.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X