• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    He was more in the blood & gore ones...
    Darn!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      You make cable/satellite sound like a bad thing I don't know what it was like in the US, but before we had that there were just five channels to choose from, and I wood never have got to see half the shows I've loved over the last 10 years - Sanctuary included
      For many it is not...but if you have no money, spending $30 a month to watch tv is not a good idea, especially if you have children to feed.
      sigpic

Comment

This is only a heads up. I won't be posting much for awhile. I was given a new brace that goes up to about two inches away from my elbow. I also have to exercise my hand every hour (I'm awake). Hand become painful a little, but it will go away. Just too difficult to type with one hand. So see you all later! Gonna miss chatting! But I will still read the comments!
        sigpic

Comment

yeah for retiring the old tv - she has served you well for many years, now it's time for rest.

Sorry the hand is sore, but if you have to exercise it every hour, it's bound to be! We will think of you even if we don't see your posts - you are also in the conversation.

today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Caaaaaaaaake.
            where
            sigpic
            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Wood that be Sean Bean in those explicit sex scenes?
              was Sean Bean 006 in 007 Goldeneye?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                This is only a heads up. I won't be posting much for awhile. I was given a new brace that goes up to about two inches away from my elbow. I also have to exercise my hand every hour (I'm awake). Hand become painful a little, but it will go away. Just too difficult to type with one hand. So see you all later! Gonna miss chatting! But I will still read the comments!
                *sending more healing vibes and waves at the lurker*

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                where
                Well... it was there at one point...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

but but but
                  sigpic

Comment

Admit it Nad, you scoffed the whole thing didn't you?

LTC, when it comes to cake, you have to be a lot quicker

Right, I've managed to wrestle the old mattress down the stairs (well, wrestled it to the top of the stairs and then gave it a hearty shove ) and have loaded it into Woody along with the old tv, an un-needed child's car seat (the seat being un-needed, not the child) and a couple of wardrobe doors, so I'm off to the dump (sorry, 'Recycling Centre') after I've caught my breath and will be picking up the new tv on my way back

Then I'll have to decide whether to start sorting through the junk in the loft or go and lie down in a darkened room for a couple of hours .........
                    Last edited by Jumble; 19 April 2012, 08:04 AM.

Comment

LTC, when it comes to cake, you have to be a lot quicker
                      how is the HD TV working Jumble?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                        how is the HD TV working Jumble?
                        It's working brilliantly!!! AND it plays my Martinvids dvd perfectly *bounces*

Aaaaaaand it has slo-mo, which I've never had before......... could take me twice as long to watch Martin's special features ......

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          it's working brilliantly!!! And it plays my martinvids dvd perfectly *bounces*

aaaaaaand it has slo-mo, which i've never had before......... Could take me twice as long to watch martin's special features ......

:d
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            My reaction exactly

I got to the dump Recycling Centre and had barely got the boot open before three charming gentlemen appeared beside me and then proceeded to remove Woody's cargo for me

Not sure if I should put that down to the cleavage effect or the ohgoodgriefwe'dbetterhelpthatoldladybecauseifshehurtsherselftheinsurancecompanyw illhaveafit effect

Comment

My reaction exactly

I got to the dump Recycling Centre and had barely got the boot open before three charming gentlemen appeared beside me and then proceeded to remove Woody's cargo for me

Not sure if I should put that down to the cleavage effect or the ohgoodgriefwe'dbetterhelpthatoldladybecauseifshehurtsherselftheinsurancecompanyw illhaveafit effect

sigpic

Comment

I thought you weren't supposed to be using your keyboard Laurie

Speaking of Martin, new arties......

Comment

Working...
                                X