Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Thanks.

*huggles* Just out if interest, is your temp fluctuating? Do you have bone deep chills, aching limbs and swollen glands? If so then I reckon you might have the same random and unspecified lurgy I seem to have.

*sends healing vibes*
    Yes, all of the above I thought the hot flushes had started again, having stopped a couple of months ago, but now that you say it I reckon it's just another symptom of whatever ails me. How long does it last? I have three long, busy days ahead of me

Comment

Sounds like the same thing. My joints ache like crazy. Mine came on Friday with a temp of a bit over 100F but came down with paracetamol and sometimes I feel fine. Friend of mine on FB reckons its going round and my sinuses are next and it takes a couple of weeks to work through. That said, sinuses are fine but today my throat is a bit sore and I feel really lethargic.
      Hope you aren't too rough over the next few days. Gentle playtime with your little ones if you can.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh no!

On the upside, because it's half term there are no toddler groups to go to so I won't need an excuse to stay home. The children I have at the moment are very good at amusing themselves, and if all else fails I can bung on a dvd for them I'll do the glass half full thing and hope that it won't take that long, for either of us *hugs*

Edit: Have you been really hungry? I seem to want to eat constantly

Comment

Hmm, now you mention it, yeah! I thought it was just half term munchiitis.
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't got any munchies - I'm having to make do with fruit and cereal

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
              *hugs Jumble and Cags in spirit*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Don't you just love it when you stumble across a video or piece of art from one of your fandoms that you've never seen before and it starts a chain reaction of awsomeness. Fate kind of led me to this Sam Carter video earlier today totally by accident, and it led to all sorts of good stuff. It never hurts to be reminded what an amazing character Sam was, and fabulous actress AT is. *sigh* I miss Stargate. I wish we'd had that last movie now. I wonder if they'll ever release the script/plot? Of course that would never make up for seeing it directed by the erstwhile Mr Wood, but we could stage our own Woodesque Woohoo film shoot. Nad can play Sam.
              Why?

I'd love to know the script and/or plot. Just to know what could have been.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                puppy pic link isn't working right now. I wanna see babies!!!!!
                Doesn't work for me either! Maybe works only in the UK!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Are you logged in to FB?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    No, it's a Facebook page - click it, then log in like Nad said

Comment

Puppies, for those who didn't see them on FB:

sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics LJ, but they're all way over the 100kb limit

PNW - Babes in the Wood

Spoiler:
                        So, Jack's cabin now hosts Fatal Babes photoshoots? I wonder what Sam wood have to say about that

I'm really loving PNW, it has a totally different feel to the UK version

Another broccoli reference

But did Toby really take the girl's pulse with her thumb??

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Lovely pics LJ, but they're all way over the 100kb limit

PNW - Babes in the Wood

Spoiler:
                          So, Jack's cabin now hosts Fatal Babes photoshoots? I wonder what Sam wood have to say about that

I'm really loving PNW, it has a totally different feel to the UK version

Another broccoli reference

But did Toby really take the girl's pulse with her thumb??

Oh no! I thought I resized them! *runz back to PB*

*wanderz back, muttering about PB's new editing options that are total crap*
                          Last edited by Luvnjoe; 19 February 2013, 01:21 PM. Reason: :mckay:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                            Oh no! I thought I resized them! *runz back to PB*

*wanderz back, muttering about PB's new editing options that are total crap*
                            The whole thing is IMO

Best to post the thumbnails

Comment

Now, now...
                              New PB offers so much nice things like...
                              *thinks*
                              ...uh...
                              *blinks*

Stuff.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Now, now...
                                New PB offers so much nice things like...
                                *thinks*
                                ...uh...
                                *blinks*

Stuff.
                                You must have a different version than the rest of us then The editing doesn't work, which results in lots of people posting pics that are over the GW limits. So much for listening to our feed back

Comment

Working...
                                X