The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    I will talk to you! I've just been doing arties for the AfA challenge this week. I've never done a 7 challenge, so it's kinda fun. I'm just so glad you're feeling feistier. That's an excellent sign, but don't overdo it! Gotta have food though, ice cubes just won't cut it will they?
    *Waves* for Nolamon

So what is the AfA challenge not that I could do it.....I work with "word" art only....my tries at art are not the best...but I have (frustrating) fun so I guess it's okay....although I want to pull my hair out sometimes!

And yes, feisty is fun! As for ice cubes...not much on flavor! But I do like to chew on them occasionally! However, I'm worn out now and I keep looking at my taxes scattered all over my desk and have decided to watch a little TV and then go to bed instead! Sounds just productive enough. After all, I'm still recooping!
    Last edited by llp; 27 January 2012, 08:11 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

The challenge this week is to make 7 icons or avies using particular themes. It's more challenging than I first supposed! But loads of fun.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

And I'm already at episode 7(S1) of Castle I forgot that once I start a series I go fast!
        welcome in the club!!!
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Just for clarification - you can horseback ride in shorts, it you have a saddle it's okay but on bareback - you will feel the horse's sweat!
          He's alright, definitely got a saddle

My grandfather's family raised horses (until the czar sent in the cossacks to steal them all)...and was a beautiful rider. I learned to ride when I was around 6 and rode for about 30+ years until a nonrelated accident put an end to it. I use to love riding in shorts and a tank top - oh and cowgirl boots!
          As you know, my Suz spends her life with horses, but I've only ever ridden one twice and didn't much enjoy it I'm pretty scared of anything bigger than me that I can't actually control!

Yep, the 7in7 is quite a challenge - not sure if I'll enter or not......... *looks at Martin for inspiration*

Comment

Took Kitty to the vet this morning, just as she was starting to talk to me again the vet decided that she had bee licking at the stitches too much and, well, as you can see Kitty really isn't happy now.......

Well, off to run errands while I'm childless for the day (Gotta love grandparents and a (decidedly huge!!) pregnant sister who want someone to play with a 3 year old so they can chat in peace!! )
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Aww. *hugs for the kitty*
              She does look miserable!

*hugs WooHoos*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sneaks in*

Afternoon Woohoos.

Big huggles for Joe and poor Max. A difficult decision I know, but I am sure the right one.

I've missed so much. Loved the yummy Creme Brulee but missed the company. Actually I was really peed off (not with my mate as it wasn't her fault - more mind for confuzzling her if anything) but I'd been really looking forward to a night out. But at least I got my brulese and I have an excuse to return the dish too. Jumble please thank Stuart (and yourselves of course) for supplying it. There'll be another time when I am more organised. Or perhaps I'll give up trying to have a life myself and just become a recluse.
                Anyway, as it turned out, the Woohoo germs Laurie had have crossed the pond and that tickly nose I had on Wednesday morning turned into a full on head cold yesterday. I am now in the awkward phase between the aches and headache subsiding and the snot fountain not yet starting. Lovely! Mummies aren't allowed to be sick though - thank heavens for children's TV I say!

I am feeling a bit sorry for myself... oh don't let me start my own pity party...so you'll have to forgive me if I skim read a day's posts. I did see some awesome JoeSpam and some lovely new Martinpics too so I know all is well with the world.

*huggles Woohoos*
                sigpic

Comment

For my '69 post I finished the Blue Hat Martin gif
                  sigpic

Comment

Nolamom

Love your little blue hatted Martin....can I borrow him on occasions?

Cags - I sure hope you don't have my old germs - my cold started around New Years and it is just going away....a month is much too long! And I didn't have a little one yelling out "MOM" every few minutes either! So if anything, these are much less potent second cousins!
                    sigpic

Comment

Poor Kitty and poor Cags *huggles*

Love the Martin gif, Nola! Awesome work
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Cookies for all!!!!!!!
                        (especially poorly WooHoo's )

Dropping by with cookies, nobody wants them in my house today (Ellie has come back from her day out sniffling, sneezing, coughing and sporting what looks suspiciously like an ear infection...... rest of the weekend's going to be fun!!)

sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*grabs a cookie*
                          *hugs Cags*
                          *loves Nola's Martin gif*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

But, but, but I made the Martin gif for ALL the WooHoos to use! That was the whole point! Of course you can use it. I'm going to try and make some more too. Why should all the fun stuff be for the actors?

Oh, and here's one of Martin taking a much-deserved coffee break!
                            Last edited by Nolamom; 28 January 2012, 11:55 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey all *waves warmly* I don't know where the last week has gone, just been reading through the thread to catch up but bit too much for me to MQ...

Can't believe I missed Martin's birthday
                              *wishes Martin a belated happy birthday*

*hugs Joe*

*huggles all the woohoos*

*grabs a cookie on the way passed*

I've had a bit of a strange week... I'm hiding it in tags. I tend to pride myself on my positive attitude but it seems to have deserted me the last few days and I just really feel like I need to whine to someone / anyone

Just thought I'd warn anyone who does decide to read it

Spoiler:
                              I used to take Quinine for muscle spasms and I had to come off them because they started causing some side-effects my doc didn't like the sound off (heart related). Anywho, she gave me some gel to rub on my muscles instead (because I hate taking tablets full stop and wanted to try something diff.) Problem being the dose is so minimal and my pain is pretty much all over some days and first day I tried it I ended up using a little too much by accident and feeling... remarkably unwell i.e. severe headache, vomiting, dizziness, generally feeling like death warmed up.

I'm apprehensive about it anyway though as it says you shouldn't use it if you've had stomach ulcers in the past (which I have)... I guess I like to think my doc is aware of that though and doesn't consider it a risk

Needless to say I'm a bit stressed about it. And I guess tbh I've been having one of those weeks where I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I try to refrain from it but sometimes it sneaks up on you, and I just wish I didn't have to be in pain and exhausted on a daily basis. I don't know if I necessarily believe in a God or not... but I don't half wish he'd give me a break sometimes And just to finish my rant I don't half wish I didn't live alone. Something so simple and easy as a hug is desperately needed and I have no way of getting one, and that lack of contact can really get to me sometimes

/rant

Anywho... on that note...
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

***major HUG*** (even if it is virtual)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X