The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    The way I remember it, the only wine left by the time they arrived was the Sanctuary one that you and I didn't like

NAD! Your pm box is full!!!

I'm just going to pretend it wasn't.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hmmm! Didn't we test that at my house and thought it was terrible....not at your house?
      Nope. You drank some at yours with your friend (the one you shared with at TSE, can't remember her name ), and then you brought a bottle with you to mine

Comment

Thought I would add a few more sort of pastels in there before white day, although only the first and last one really qualify! ......Would white day mean a blank page???
        sigpic

Comment

Popping in to drop off one more pastel before white day...Not been doing too much artwork today

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Nope. You drank some at yours with your friend (the one you shared with at TSE, can't remember her name ), and then you brought a bottle with you to mine

What, I traveled with a bottle of wine! Gheeeze....is it the wine, the broccoli or am I getting too old! I don't remember that at all.. ..are you sure you aren't just saying that because you know you can get away with it..... isn't that elder abuse!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              What, I traveled with a bottle of wine! Gheeeze....is it the wine, the broccoli or am I getting too old! I don't remember that at all.. ..are you sure you aren't just saying that because you know you can get away with it..... isn't that elder abuse!
              No You wrapped it all up in your clothes and just prayed it woodn't break!

I'm sure Josi and Sarai will back me up - we gave it to them without saying it was awful, and they both thought it was ok

And I told Amanda at AT5 "Trust me Amanda - don't open the wine!"

And *hugs* for the memory blanks - happens to me all the time

Posting the Pastel Day sig and avi (can't remember if I've already done it, and can't be as... bothered to go back and look )...

Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Just a little last minute sort of pastels!
                sigpic

Comment

That's all the pictures for now.....not sure I will be able to contribute to the "white" day. I have to run a few errands, say goodbye to my nephew and his family and catch a plane home! YEAH - going home! Had fun, but glad to be back in my own bed!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okey dokey, if everyone's done with pastels............

Hm. White text is going to be....... impossible

Comment

Comment

Comment

What a beautiful job Nad did with today's sig and avi!

*waves to Wendy*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I was just about to whitify that very pic Nola

Nicely done

Comment

Jumble - beat you to it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X