Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    I know, I'm not complaining.

Right, best go see if Spiderman wants to go out. Or if I have to wrestle him back into Ben again. I've already been rescued at least 3 times this morning and it's getting a bit tiresome now.
    Aww. At least he still *wants* to rescue you.

Love seeing all the ''pastels''.

Do have some trouble reading posts, though. BUt hey. Highlighting builds arm muscle.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Awake and alive! *twirls*

sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Reading back through the post and I realised that Jumble had pastelisedmy last post in her requote!!..... I'm so not a pastel person

Well anyway, made this for pastel day, but looking at it I'm just wandering if the colouring is too subtle.... oh well.

I also have a fantastic Jumblified version for Multi-coloured day
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Too subtle? Nah.

Speaking of subtle:

*mutters the words 'overboard' and 'experimental'*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad that's lovely! The coloring is terrific. Very dreamy.
            sigpic

Comment

Little quizzical question for you - what is wrong with this picture?

(taken in my kitchen just before AT5)

Anyone see it?

Dee, he certainly does make his WooHoos happy

Mr Lovely subtle pastelization

Nad, love 'overboard' and 'experimental'

Comment

Sort of pastels!

And a little modification to the "blue" hat!

And thank you Sarai for my Sekkrit Santa gifts.....everyone see my new Avatar and Signature!

Waves to picture of Josie and Jumble's backside!
                Last edited by llp; 26 December 2011, 02:35 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
                  Happy to read that you all had a great Christmas and loving all the SS pressies. Everyone did an awesome job!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Morning Woohoos

Lookee lookee, Sekrit Santa pressies from LG - thank you hun *huggles*

<snip>
                  I'm happy you like them!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Love seeing all the ''pastels''.

Do have some trouble reading posts, though. BUt hey. Highlighting builds arm muscle. [/B]
                  Preparation for white day, I guess.
                  And we're burning fat in our fingers... after everything we ate over the weekend.

Have a wonderful day Woohoos!
                  *huggles all around*
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I don't believe that's your kitchen Jumble - where are the Martinpics?

sigpic

Comment

Some amazing work has been going on today and yesterday and the day before. Love it all. couldn't green most of you....apparently i need to spread it around.

Oh well....i am off to do some shopping now. i think anyway. Either way i have the day to myself.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I don't believe that's your kitchen Jumble - where are the Martinpics?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...dbestskill.jpg
                        They're on the wall to the left of the pic, just out of sight... look....

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                        Some amazing work has been going on today and yesterday and the day before. Love it all. couldn't green most of you....apparently i need to spread it around.

Oh well....i am off to do some shopping now. i think anyway. Either way i have the day to myself.
                        That's the best kind of day to have

Comment

Erased a second time - come on GW what's your problem?

I asked for the third time - where are the chairbacks!???
                          Last edited by llp; 26 December 2011, 09:16 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Erased a second time - come on GW what's your problem?

I asked for the third time - where are the chairbacks!???
                            Mine is just out of frame, below the pics. Martin's is safely tucked away awaiting it's frame

Comment

So, what's supposed to be wrong with the AT5 picture Jumble?
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                So, what's supposed to be wrong with the AT5 picture Jumble?
                                I'll tell you tomorrow - when some of the WooHoos that know me better have seen it

Comment

Working...
                                X