No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I can't remember now just WHY I chose a toll booth - home of Tollans, but it's been my avi and my location for so many years now that I wouldn't dream of changing it! It's unique at any rate.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *dances through*

Harry won Strictly!!!

Congrats on the promotion Sil!

*iz not clicking spoilers*
      Way to go Harry!
      (Who in all fairness, to me, is completely unknown. But I'm sure he was awesome. )

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Oh lord yes!! To finally have a Martin avatar was Awesome!!!
      I can imagine

My first must have been the penguin one.

I think. I can't remember.

Her filter is obviously on the fritz......

*blinks*
      *lip trembles*
      *sniffs*

You wound me.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woohood for Harry and Aliona!! Totally deserved

Now experiencing a post-Strictly pit of despair

Comment

*hugs Sarai*

Totally sympathise Elation at the result, now feeling rather flat because it's all over
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            You know, I can't remember now just WHY I chose a toll booth - home of Tollans, but it's been my avi and my location for so many years now that I wouldn't dream of changing it! It's unique at any rate.
            Indeed it is

I change mine fairly frequently - I like variety

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Way to go Harry!
            (Who in all fairness, to me, is completely unknown. But I'm sure he was awesome. )
            He's the drummer in McFly

I can imagine

My first must have been the penguin one.
            http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...zzzzndav-1.jpg

I think. I can't remember.
            You certainly had that one for a long time

And that was back when you were still using the zzzzzzzzz's as filenames

*blinks*
            *lip trembles*
            *sniffs*

You wound me.

Aw I meant to say that your post obviously wasn't that dumb

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Woohood for Harry and Aliona!! Totally deserved

Now experiencing a post-Strictly pit of despair
            *hugs Sarai*

Totally sympathise Elation at the result, now feeling rather flat because it's all over
            Oh dear oh dear! What will you do with your Saturday and Sunday nights now?

Comment

*hugs Sarai*

*hugs back*

Being subjected to match of the day after the glitz and glamour of strictly probably isn't helping

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *hugs back*

Being subjected to match of the day after the glitz and glamour of strictly probably isn't helping

I flicked over to Die Hard 4

Comment

What's this Strickly you're all talking about?

<snip and taking this out of spoilers cause it's not spoilery>

As for the airing schedules... I think it's all just part of airing in the late fall. Holidays are bound to intervere and a hiatus in a 13 ep season just seems a little distturbing t me.
                  But they had a hiatus between episode 10 and 11 back in Season 2, I think. (I wasn't watching at the time, but I saw it somewhere.)

But anyway, when do airing schedules make sense? It was either a hiatus for 2-3 episodes when we came back in January, or playing these episodes during the Holidays. Their choice probably had to do with whatever other series they're airing in next month.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  I'm a Major now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  (though GW doesn't let me change my avatar yet! )
                  Congrats Sil! I see you found a way to change it now. It's pretty!

No one ever posts silly and/or dumb posts do they? I mean, other than me?

Today's bits:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...rs/synonym.jpg
                  I love this one! So very true!

Does anyone else have the feeling that the blank posts are in fact not blank posts, but sekrit messages going into the dark archivarial realms of...
                  The Sekrit Pages?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  The Depths

Spoiler:
                  True, but it's unusual for them not to be in touch with The Sanctuary while on a mission. Unless they'd said they couldn't because the area they were in wood block transmissions? Just seemed odd to me *shrugs*

I didn't feel sympathy for Will, I just felt that he was back to the more 'mature' guy we saw earlier in the season and that what he said was valid - even if it was drug-induced

I'm not sure that he should be a 'partner', but I think maybe his position should be.... I don't know.... more clearly defined? Yes, you're right - I'm starting to like Will
                  I watched it too (by other means, hum, but I will DVR them on the 30th when they air here) and I must agree with Jumble!

The Depths:
                  Spoiler:
                  First off, I LOVED IT. I think it was a brilliant episode.

That episode was a perfect continuation to Fugue. Which made me rewatch Chimera again only to realize that Helen and Will don't talk that much during the episode. (Sure, Tesla was there, so it's a bit hard. ) Whatever happened in Fugue wasn't totally dealt with at the end of the episode, and I liked how it's still not over at the end of The Depths.

I would have liked to see more of Helen-is-hiding-something, but I felt like it was rushed at the end. Don't get me wrong, I knew it was coming, but not because of what I saw on screen in the last few episodes. I knew it because Amanda and co. said it in interviews. I would have liked to see that build up a bit more. But anyway, small itchy part for an otherwise awesome episode.

I didn't even mind the B plot! I often find myself not liking the second story of a dramatic plot like the Helen/Will one was, but the Henry breaks were really well done. And a relief from the high tension levels of the A plot. I wanted to hug him when he said why he was doing all this.

As for Helen and Will.... The water made them angry, so more prone to say what was really on their mind. It was actually a very clever way to have Will tell everything he told Magnus (and boy, did he say A LOT!) without it being 'his fault'. I do not fell sympathy for him, not at all. And especially not after he threw Ashley in Helen's face. (You do NOT do that.) But I hate to admit that, in a way, he's right. Helen has major flaws and he's there to point them out and tell her when she goes astray.

I find it hard to explain, so I'll just say that I loved how we saw what they really thought. And that last scene was perfect!

A really great episode!

One last thing though... Why must they change the date of Gregory's disappearance again? Helen said 1892 in Warriors. James said he was still around in 1898 in Tempus, and now Helen says something about an expedition in 1909. So that means he was alive during the Worth affair? Which is far different then what we had in season 1. /me being nit-picky.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  It's not that special and the vid is not shared yet(on YT) so I can pm you the link if you want to see it.
                  *raises hand* Me!

I've always wanted to ask you why it was a toll booth. I guess I sort of have an answer.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*waves to 37 guests*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      *waves to 37 guests*
                      Looks like all your guest have gone home!

Waves to Jumble!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Max, your post is empty

The Blanky Post Gremlin strikes again

I had a scary dream.........

I dreamt that Jann was here and wanted to see Martin's chairback - I searched everywhere and couldn't find it My brother was also here (whom I haven't seen in about 16 years ), and there were chairbacks all over the house, but none of them Martin's

I woke up and literally ran downstairs to check and of course it was here, safe and sound Whew!!

Comment

Day 18 is made by Josiane - WooHoos at AT5!

Comment

Were you on the cheese before bed again Jumble?

Glad the chairback is all safe and sound though.

Awesome Day 18. Blimey there we all are with that unfeasibly large and snuggly teddy bear. I would have slept in that bear.

*wonders if this post will be blank or not*
                              sigpic

Comment

's at Cags post - it's like a stream of consciousness

Glad to hear the chairback is safe and sound Jumbly! And fab advent Josi! Can't wait for AT6

Another day of decorating awaits - sanding and filling, sanding and filling, one of these days we'll actually be able to paint ! *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X