The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Thanks! I'm excited too...not yet realizing it though since there is still so much to figure out
    Planning it will be almost as exciting as actually doing it, I bet

You will! Have faith and believe in it and then in some miraculous way it will happen!
    That wood have to be some miracle.............

*huggles tightly*
    Ignore me, my optimism is at an all time low atm

*huggles back*

Comment

Good to know! And I realized earlier why I thought she was in France; it's because I remember her reading French fanfics!

I never log out either and since I'm always on my own computer I never come on something where I'm not logged in!

And really excited about something...I'm probably(tomorrow figuring out details) going to Australia after graduation! Gonna go there first for vacation and then backpacking with a friend!
      (she won a trip to Australia for two and is taking me with her )

Australia??? Wow.. Never been myself (did NZ more years ago than I care to remember) Would love to go and see all the amazing sights I've heard so much about

Listening to the kitten chirping/purring at the hamster, so cute...... wait... hang on, might be dinner time!!
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Planning it will be almost as exciting as actually doing it, I bet
        Probably! It usually is!

That wood have to be some miracle.............
        But it is possible! Never give up hope!

*huggles back*
        Don't worry about it! The woohoos will huggle you till your optimism is back. So...

*huggles again*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Australia??? Wow.. Never been myself (did NZ more years ago than I care to remember) Would love to go and see all the amazing sights I've heard so much about

Listening to the kitten chirping/purring at the hamster, so cute...... wait... hang on, might be dinner time!!

Probably! It usually is!

But it is possible! Never give up hope!

Don't worry about it! The woohoos will huggle you till your optimism is back. So...

*huggles again*
          Thanks

Stealing a march on Nola, a couple of thoughts.........

or...

Comment

*iz very jealous* I doubt I'll ever get to see Australia
            Never say never

I learned scuba-diving a few years ago in the hopes of one day getting to the Barrier (blame Michael for regaling me with tales of his visit there ), but it was so long ago I've forgotten most of it

*sits in the corner and sulks*

*huggles back*
            *huggles you very tightly*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
              Cool! My grandmother and uncle/aunt went to NZ last year and from the I saw from them it is beautiful!

Go feed your cat! Don't want the hamster to be eaten!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey! About me:
                1. yeah I'm 100% Italian
                2. yes, I do read French fics
                3. I'm soooo jealous of Jann right now! My cousin won a trip to Australia too some years ago...of course I've never won anything in my life! *snorts* And actually some days ago I noticed that I've never been in America, Oceania, Africa or Asia
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Don't worry, I had to check her address to make sure I was right before I posted

Nola, you can rest assured that I am never a Spencer - I never log out of GW, can't really figure out why anyone does
                  Well, it was the first time from work and I didn't bother to log in right away.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I sometimes am a Spencer when I don't feel like posting for a while, but that's sporadic. And I can imagine that you don't always log in when you're at work and checking the thread...
                  Yeppers
                  Ah yes, that's something I hadn't thought of - I tend to forget that some poor souls don't get to work at home
                  My husband worked from home for years before he mostly retired. They're pretty strict at school about sites you get to visit.

And really excited about something...I'm probably(tomorrow figuring out details) going to Australia after graduation! Gonna go there first for vacation and then backpacking with a friend!
                  What a wonderful thing to win and what a terrific friend for thinking of YOU.

Huggles Jumble REALLY tight. Take the dog's advice and just p*ss on it!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Hey! About me:
                  1. yeah I'm 100% Italian
                  3. I'm soooo jealous of Jann right now! My cousin won a trip to Australia too some years ago...of course I've never won anything in my life! *snorts* And actually some days ago I noticed that I've never been in America, Oceania, Africa or Asia
                  I've managed to get to the UK, a quick pass through France, northern Italy, and Germany, oh and of course to Mexico several times (San Antonio is within about 150 miles of the border) but not in recent years with all the turmoil there.

This afternoon's bits:
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jumble too*

*hugs WooHoos again*

Jann, sounds Awesome!

Lots of wisdom for the WooHoos lately. Makes us even wiser than we were!

Nola, I love how your sig keeps changing while remaining the same

Why yes. I do love talking in one-liners...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*pops in*

Flyby posting again! busy busy busy! Glad that it was this page that I landed on though, wooohooo!!!

Jann's coming to Australia, Jann's coming to Australia!!! Do you know when that will be yet? I hope I can come see you when you are here! wooohoooo!

(all is good in Bekki land...uni assessment has just started, so busy busy! And then my brother is moving here-ish next week - excitement!!!)

((and the boy is still good we celebrated the end of the uni week with Sanctuary and snuggles! Hoorah for nerdy boyfriends ))
                      sigpic

Comment

MoB, that's Sod's Law in action - happens to me all the time Work days I have trouble getting up at 7am and could easily sleep another few hours - non-work days I'm wide awake by 7.30am and despite all my efforts can rarely stay in bed later than 8am
                        Well, except for the fact that I'm a total night owl. I end up going to bed in the wee hours of the morning. *sigh*

Good to know! And I realized earlier why I thought she was in France; it's because I remember her reading French fanfics!

I never log out either and since I'm always on my own computer I never come on something where I'm not logged in!

OOoh! How fabulous!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *pops in*

Flyby posting again! busy busy busy! Glad that it was this page that I landed on though, wooohooo!!!

Jann's coming to Australia, Jann's coming to Australia!!! Do you know when that will be yet? I hope I can come see you when you are here! wooohoooo!

(all is good in Bekki land...uni assessment has just started, so busy busy! And then my brother is moving here-ish next week - excitement!!!)

((and the boy is still good we celebrated the end of the uni week with Sanctuary and snuggles! Hoorah for nerdy boyfriends ))
                        Hooray, indeed.

How was your show? Did you totally rock it?
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs Bekki for the Happy Post*

I caved in and 'made one' too. Those pics are too tempting not to art up. :

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            Hey! About me:
                            1. yeah I'm 100% Italian
                            See there was a reason for me relating you to France

*huggles* Like I said to Jumble you will get to those places if you want to! Just...be patient.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            What a wonderful thing to win and what a terrific friend for thinking of YOU.
                            I know! So sweet of her. *huggles friend*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            *pops in*

We are for sure gonna meet! From what the plans are right now I leave on the 16th of July(or 17th)

Good to hear uni is going great! And I want a nerdy boyfriend too!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs Bekki for the Happy Post*

I caved in and 'made one' too. Those pics are too tempting not to art up. :

I know you just HAVE to artwork with them. They don't give you a choice I love what you did with them though! Gorgeous!
                            sigpic

Comment

*gushes at all the pretty Amanda pics*

Ooh, so excited that you're coming to Auzzieland, Jann!!! I'm not sure where I will be in July, but I will be somewhere in the country

The show went really well People said it was one of the least self-indulgent shows they'd ever seen, and that's the best feedback I think I could hear, so yay!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

We're getting ready to start a fundraising campaign for a really cool webseries. It's steampunk, woman-centered, and full of moral questions (and I wrote it, ). We're not starting the fundraising JUST yet, but hopefully within the week. What I'm looking for now, is for sci-fi fans to make a short video of themselves (via webcam or whatever) saying what they'd like to see in such a series. I'll edit your wish lists together to reflect what we are doing in a final video that will be featured on the IndieGoGo fundraising page.

Message me if you'd like to help out. We'll be sure to thank you on the series web page!
                                Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 04 November 2011, 08:17 PM.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X