No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some Martin Art, based on the earlier pink version with the same picture, but this time I made it pretty much from scratch. I originally made it for the AFA challenge, but I think it doesn't quite qualify anymore

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Uprising

Spoiler:
      I wondered why Magnus entered the show like that as well. I expected her to make a more... urgency filled entrance. You know, crises on hand and everything... Maybe she was prowling the forums to see what fans thought about Tempus before going back to work, who knows?
      Uprising

Spoiler:
      @ the bolded

Hm yeah... I am a little worried about Fugue
      You know me so well

Love the MartinArt

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Uprising

Spoiler:
        @ the bolded

You know me so well

Love the MartinArt
        Yeah...

And thanks
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thank you for the '69 Banner Jumble! It's so purty...

The workshop today wasn't as bad as I feared it might be. Actually got a couple of good things out of it. Of course, they say to use "hands on" and "manipulatives" in class - but have absolutely no suggestions on how to do that for Economics...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Thank you for the '69 Banner Jumble! It's so purty...
            You're welcome

The workshop today wasn't as bad as I feared it might be. Actually got a couple of good things out of it. Of course, they say to use "hands on" and "manipulatives" in class - but have absolutely no suggestions on how to do that for Economics...
            Glad to hear it wasn't too bad

I don't even know what 'manipulatives' are

Comment

Getting to know Amanda Tapping..........

Comment

OK, I 100% agree with her answer to the first question! We actually had a conversation about that very thing at AT5. I walked up to the auto table and she said "We might have had this conversation before, but you thoughts on being called Mandy?"

You will get a punch in the throat if you call me Mandy... ok not really... you will get a stern look though.

Comment

She's so not a Mandy

Comment

I remember reading that RDA once asked Amanda if he could call her Mandy and she replied "only if I can call you Dick"
                    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                      I remember reading that RDA once asked Amanda if he could call her Mandy and she replied "only if I can call you Dick"

How appropriate

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                        OK, I 100% agree with her answer to the first question! We actually had a conversation about that very thing at AT5. I walked up to the auto table and she said "We might have had this conversation before, but you thoughts on being called Mandy?"

You will get a punch in the throat if you call me Mandy... ok not really... you will get a stern look though.
                        *Note to self not call you Mandy when I meet you if I want to live*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        She's so not a Mandy

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

It's almost holiday time again, and that means . . .

To help spread the word, Nolamom has not only made this lovely invite, she has also prepared a matching sig and avatar set:

Feel free to use them so everyone you interact with on the forum will see your love of Sam and Jack and know about the big party. And spread the word to shippers new and not so new.

Looking forward to sharing a day celebrating the joy that is Sam and Jack!
                          See you there!

Comment

Leaving this out here...

If any of you has a question they'd like me to ask Agam, leave it here! I'll pass by the thread before leaving tomorrow morning and try to ask them at the con.

I'm excited!

*hugs you all*
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

If I remember correctly, only her brothers call her Mandy. She doesn't like anyone else to do it! She mentioned that at a con I went to once.

Basic spoiler remarks about episodes 402:

Spoiler:
                              I thought her entrance into the episode was a typical "Helen" entrance. Remember, as far as her crew were aware, she was only missing for hours not 113 years! Don't forget, Helen is low key in her relationships!
                              sigpic

Comment

there's my ugly face too...somewhere...

sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X