No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*happy dances* One more day of work, one more day of work, one more day of work!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Hooray! So glad for you Laurie! Got my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly now

Slightly concerned though at the lack of any mention of the UK in that article...
      I had to reread it after your post because I didn't even realise it was missing... Maybe it's just an oops and the writer didn't realise either... *trying to be hopeful?*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hooray! So glad for you Laurie! Got my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly now

Slightly concerned though at the lack of any mention of the UK in that article...
        Yes, that's a bit of a worry Having lost a large number of UK viewers by putting it on Watch, maybe 'they' think it's not worth screening S4 here Wait and see I guess.

Laurie, I'm not uncrossing my fingers until you've got it all signed and sealed and fixed a moving-in date

Comment

*happy dances* One more day of work, one more day of work, one more day of work!
          Eeeeeeee! *dances* *happy squishy huggle*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Yes, that's a bit of a worry Having lost a large number of UK viewers by putting it on Watch, maybe 'they' think it's not worth screening S4 here Wait and see I guess.

It may just be that because it's lost viewers it wouldn't look positive in the article? I don't actually know how these things work but... hmmmm.

Laurie, I'm not uncrossing my fingers until you've got it all signed and sealed and fixed a moving-in date
          Yesssss, fingers remaining firmly crossed!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sends good luck vibes to Laurie*
            Sounds like it's heading the right way!

*sends airing vibes to the UK*
            Because, really. With all the Britishness in Sanctuary, it *must* be aired.

*hugs WooHoos*

And as for the WooHoo holiday... If I don't show up, the train refused to take me. Or I got eaten by it. Or... gnomes abducted me. Or... Jumble couldn't find me and went for cupcakes instead. *nods*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            You know...I just realized I missed my 5! () year GW anniversary because of all my "vacations" *sighs*...oh well...a good excuse to PS something later today for that
            Can't believe I'm already here for 5 years though...wow!
            WooHood on the Anniversary!

And to think SG was just my rebound show after Charmed

Goes to show that out of rebounds, good things can grow.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs WooHoos*

And as for the WooHoo holiday... If I don't show up, the train refused to take me. Or I got eaten by it. Or... gnomes abducted me. Or... Jumble couldn't find me and went for cupcakes instead. *nods*
              Mmmmm........ cupcakes...........

Er..... don't worry, I'll find you

I mean, you will have a big Paddington-type label won't you? "Please take care of this WooHoo"? And I'm assuming that you'll be dressed from head to toe in bright orange, so obviously I won't be able to miss you

*huggles*

Comment

Mmmmm........ cupcakes...........

Er..... don't worry, I'll find you

I mean, you will have a big Paddington-type label won't you? "Please take care of this WooHoo"? And I'm assuming that you'll be dressed from head to toe in bright orange, so obviously I won't be able to miss you

*huggles*

I almost feel I *should* wear orange. Or at least a hat...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooo for all the good news and for the Woooohoooo holiday! Have fun everyone!

*huggles for those who need them*

*throws sparkles and butterflies*
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I almost feel I *should* wear orange. Or at least a hat...
                    Yes, yes! A bright orange hat wood be perfect!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooo for all the good news and for the Woooohoooo holiday! Have fun everyone!

*huggles Dee*

Oh, I think we'll manage to have some fun

Playing hide and seek so Sarai can't make us go on that pre-lunch walk she's planning for Sunday

Comment

Safe journey to the UK tomorrow, Nad! Hope you and Jumble find each other OK and see you on Saturday!

Night night, Woohoos all
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Be careful with the butterflies!
                        *hugs*

Yes, yes! A bright orange hat wood be perfect!
                        You woodn't find me. I arrive in a train with other Dutchies and we *all* wear orange hats. And wooden shoes.

*huggles Dee*

Oh, I think we'll manage to have some fun

Playing hide and seek so Sarai can't make us go on that pre-lunch walk she's planning for Sunday

*shakes head*

sigpic

Comment

Safe journey to the UK tomorrow, Nad! Hope you and Jumble find each other OK and see you on Saturday!

Night night, Woohoos all
                          It'll be fine - as long as I find her before lunchtime on Saturday we'll have plenty of time to get to the cottage

I should go to bed too - lots to do tomorrow

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

Comment

Night night, Woohoos all
                            Thanks!

WoodNight guys!

sigpic

Comment

*blows nite-nite kisses to our 25 guests*

Comment

*blows nite-nite kisses to our 25 guests*

Why in earth do we have 25 guests?
                                Did anyone use the word ''nekkid''?

*waves at the Spencers*

EDIT: Lunchtime on *saturday*?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X