No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of my favourite Martin sigs, made by Jumble and Josi.

And a wallpaper that goes with it, but since I have no idea how to thumbnail it, it shall have to go under a spoiler button. My bad, folks.

Spoiler:

Made by Bree-eeee

Aaaaaand, a picture I yoinked from someone here (I really need to learn to credit people when I save)... but I love this scene SO much.

Last edited by m_wendy_r; 17 August 2011, 09:47 AM. Reason: found more!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I did think it funny that Josi and I made almost identical sigs

To post the wp, you need to use the 'img thumb' link under the pic in your PB

And going by the file name, I think that pic may well be one of mine

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

To post the wp, you need to use the 'img thumb' link under the pic in your PB

And going by the file name, I think that pic may well be one of mine
        Yes, it's because it's clearly the perfect one. Also, great minds think alike

Thank you

And, a-ha! I think most Martin pictures come from you. I should just credit any Martin pictures by default as Jumble One more reason why it's a good thing not to change the name of the file... hee hee
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Yes, it's because it's clearly the perfect one. Also, great minds think alike

Thank you

And, a-ha! I think most Martin pictures come from you. I should just credit any Martin pictures by default as Jumble One more reason why it's a good thing not to change the name of the file... hee hee

No need to credit me, it's not like any Martinpics actually belong to me......... except the ones he gave me personally of course, but I don't post those

Comment

Great minds
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard
              I am always amused by notions of living space as they seem to apply to the rest of the world. I currently live in a ~800sq foot "2 bedroom" apartment that I share with a friend. I won't even mention what the rent + parking is. I guess 15 years in NYC makes larger spaces seem overkill to me. My cousin, her husband and 4 kids live in a "huge" 1800 sq foot 2br 2 ba apartment that they converted to a 3br for their son (they have 3 girls and 1 boy) by putting up a wall in their dining area. What they pay for rent would give most people (including myself) a heart attack. But srsly, since I was 9 years old, I've never lived in a space over 1350 sq feet (the house I grew up in after age 9). And my dream home? A 1200 sq foot, 2 bedroom bungalow. Maybe slightly bigger for office space. If I could transplant that 1350 sq foot home to North Van, I'd live happily ever after!
              I know - it's the aging thing. I've lived in very little studio apartments about 450 to 500 sq ft and was perfectly happy. But now, I own furniture and love my creature comforts which includes a 65" television. Plus I have my mother's dining room table and I am not getting rid of it!

So, need to find a place that will support me, my two cats and the dining room table and chairs! Plus a view for the cats to watch the birds fly by - no wall to look at. Oh and a nice kitchen would be nice, plus a place to put the rest of my furniture, in other words about 1200 sq ft. I don't get out as much as I use to so I need space somewhere - it is one of those "getting older" things that you need to wait for about 30 years until you will understand. I've put in the time - now I want the space! - hummm poetry is ain't
              sigpic

Comment

I have a little something. Not exactly WooHoodStock because it doesn't have a lot of colors, but still. It fits with this week's challenge on the artwork thread, so I blame the lack of colors on that.

sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by llp
                  [/CENTER]

WOOHOO! Love the picture! And I reposted it on purpose - had to look at it one more time
                  I love it too

But if you want to repost it you really need to take it out of the quote

Edit: I see Jasmina already fixed it

Edit 2: LOVE IT LadyG Are you entering it for the challenge? You should
                  Last edited by Jumble; 18 August 2011, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Edit 2: LOVE IT LadyG Are you entering it for the challenge? You should
                    Of course I am! I just hadn't post it there yet. It is now. I'm going to PM Sarai, to try to stop the flow of B&W + 1 colour art by PMing her what I have.
                    This is not getting my 20in20 done.
                    sigpic

Comment

No need to credit me, it's not like any Martinpics actually belong to me......... except the ones he gave me personally of course, but I don't post those
                      Of course

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Great minds

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      I have a little something. Not exactly WooHoodStock because it doesn't have a lot of colors, but still. It fits with this week's challenge on the artwork thread, so I blame the lack of colors on that.

I think it's fantastic! Love it
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Of course I am! I just hadn't post it there yet. It is now. I'm going to PM Sarai, to try to stop the flow of B&W + 1 colour art by PMing her what I have.
                        This is not getting my 20in20 done.
                        Cool

I've been watching the clock for the last hour waiting for a reasonable time to go to bed because I'm totally cream-crackered - now I've realised that it really doesn't matter how early it is, so I'm off!

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Woodnight Jumble!
                          I've learned not to look at the clock. I go to bed when I'm tired, even if it's ridiculously early. Sometimes, a long night is what you need.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Just for you, Nad. And the last day of WoohoodStock! A Tesla & Magnus fic. No romance, just cute. Turning Red
                            WooHood!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            *sigh*

I just got notified that my start date at my new hospital has been pushed back another 2 weeks. So I am, ostensibly, starting the job on Sept 6. A full month beyond my initial hire date. It's getting kind of frustrating. I got credentialed in 2 weeks at my last job. But since this is a massive university institution (Columbia AND Cornell Medical Centers) the red tape is overwhelming. Needless to say, I'm applying for other per-diem and some locums jobs now. Good cut-through-the-red-tape-vibes would be much appreciated.
                            *hugs and good WooHoo vibes*

Now I know there's one of Martin like that ^^ somewhere *looks around Nad*
                            Arrrrrt!

Yes, there is. I have to check the size though, because I think it's a little big.
                            *blinks*

Love. I feel it.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woodnight Jumble!
                              I've learned not to look at the clock. I go to bed when I'm tired, even if it's ridiculously early. Sometimes, a long night is what you need.
                              I really like this way of going about it. I try to always make sure I go to bed before 1am (at the very latest) because if I were to just go when I was tired... well, I'd probably not always go.

I do have to look at the clock tonight though since I have to get up at 4am, so I figure I need to make sure I go to bed pretty soon!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Here, it's not as pretty, but hey. It's Martin.

That too big?
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X