The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *hugs* There are ways...just not all of them are legal. I'm at least glad I can do it in the right way.

You wanna see pictures of dog p0rn? Or dog giving birth?
    You mean they filmed the conception and the birth?

No, I just want to see pics of cute puppies - not how they got there

Meanwhile Tjinta saw the opportunity while my dad and I both left the living room for a moment(she was sleeping) to jump up the couch and immediately fall asleep there. I remember that last week we had a rule in house that said no dogs on the couch...
    Oh dear! Methinks you need to make the rules clear to her before she starts making up her own

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Martin makes anything look good - which is actually a bit of a hindrance whilst I'm trying to find the right pics/footage for this vid

@ LJ

Of course Joe loves you! But to be so jealous of Martin's hotness that he resorts to buying glasses?

I was thinking more along the lines of he was jealous so he POSTED THE PICS, but I was also completely missing the implication of your earlier message that perhaps they were, in fact, MY glasses. Or...something like that. My head hurts.
      sigpic

Comment

It's not my fault his voice is so fascinating! Besides, I'm really interested in all the background financial stuff *nods*

Uh huh.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay....time for a little Amanda picspan:

That's Gary Jones and his wife and of course AT and her hubby

Oh....such devotion!

A group picture or 2 ....hmmmm, something strange about one of those pictures!

It's all about the dress

And now everything is legal - All pictures taken at 2011 Leo Awards.
          Last edited by llp; 15 June 2011, 03:18 AM. Reason: tagged for width.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Opps sorry, but you're young and have a strong heart!
              sigpic

Comment

Mind the pic sizes,folks.

Max KB file 100KB for images and animated gifs.
                Tags to be changed on pic requotes to "URL" tags.

Max width of posted images =700 pixels.
                Wider than that and if the kb file sizes are 100KB or less:either reduce the image size or pop a spoiler tag around the oversized images.

Thanks !
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Mind the pic sizes,folks.

Max KB file 100KB for images and animated gifs.
                  Tags to be changed on pic requotes to "URL" tags.

Max width of posted images =700 pixels.
                  Wider than that and if the kb file sizes are 100KB or less:either reduce the image size or pop a spoiler tag around the oversized images.

Thanks !
                  How do you make the pictures smaller????
                  Jumble - thanks for the info.....all pictures have been replaced by smaller versions. Sorry, about the confusion....now I know how to make them fit properly!
                  Last edited by llp; 15 June 2011, 03:20 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    I was thinking more along the lines of he was jealous so he POSTED THE PICS, but I was also completely missing the implication of your earlier message that perhaps they were, in fact, MY glasses. Or...something like that. My head hurts.

That's what you get for staring at Joepics for too long

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    How do you make the pictures smaller????
                    I use PS to resize mine, but I believe it's possible to do it in PhotoBucket

Edit: In PB, click on 'edit' under your pic, then click 'resize' on the new page that comes up. I usually use max width 680px as it fits well on the page

Comment

You mean they filmed the conception and the birth?
                      No...just pictures of the conception and birth!

No, I just want to see pics of cute puppies - not how they got there
                      Will upload some later today! After work...or late after work since I'm invited for a dinner...muahahahaha

Oh dear! Methinks you need to make the rules clear to her before she starts making up her own
                      She knows she is not allowed to do it, but the problem is that she is during the day in house with the "dog sitter" and there she is allowed to lay on the couch
                      In general it's really good that she is there because during the day she goes out with a group of dogs and there are also little kids at the house so she learns to be a really social dog!

Oh well...she'll learn it soon enough that she's not allowed to do that at home...
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't wake the sleeping puppy on the couch...
                        AKA this is what happens if you go to the kitchen to get something to drink and return...

*le sigh* Too cute to wake her up!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pickies Laurie!

Jann... she is sooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!! *little puppy stare, tilted head and stupid grin* Awwwww!

And there's something wrong with my controls here, as I can't see them, there's only blanks. Though I can see Font, and size...and it keeps auto saving my message. I'm guessing some things are changing...

Edit: My letters are so small!!!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Dee - I have the same problem. Only showing Font and Size, both with down arrows. Could it be GW is having another problem....Seems like everytime they fix one thing it causes another to go screwy!
                            sigpic

Comment

I also have that issue...and it looks weird! Could be that they are changing things around again.

First I thought it was my computer...but apparently not!
                              sigpic

Comment

Cute puppy!!!!

And yes, got the same problem with the controls... looks kinda funky cool though.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X