X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *wolf whistles*
    Awesome Josie!
    This picture of Martin reminds me of the Will Smith line in MIB "I make this look good." He does!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      *wolf whistles*
      Awesome Josie!
      This picture of Martin reminds me of the Will Smith line in MIB "I make this look good." He does!
      Martin makes anything look good - which is actually a bit of a hindrance whilst I'm trying to find the right pics/footage for this vid

@ LJ

Of course Joe loves you! But to be so jealous of Martin's hotness that he resorts to buying glasses?

Comment

Hey Jumble - just curious (no response to the email is required accept to let me know you got it) but did you get the email I sent to you about an hour ago?

You do know that your regular email really SUCKS!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Martin makes anything look good - which is actually a bit of a hindrance whilst I'm trying to find the right pics/footage for this vid

@ LJ

Of course Joe loves you! But to be so jealous of Martin's hotness that he resorts to buying glasses?

Can't stop staring at the pictures long enough to actually put them in the vid?
          sigpic

Comment

Uh-oh....JUMBLE.....better watch out!
            sigpic

Comment

No email Laurie

No, just having trouble choosing which ones to use.............

Comment

No email Laurie

Uh huh
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *runs around nekkid*

Gotta love having the evening off! Finally back onto the network at home! *huggles TV series*
                  Now off to do some laundry, put some more stuff in my room and watching TV.

Sanctuary is downloading on Itunes! Yay!
                  I can't find anything beyond Normandy on Itunes - have you got the more recent ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Edit: Awesome new sig Nad!!!! Me lovz it <3
                    Thank you!

Then my work here is finished!
                    Not really but it was a good quote.

BTW- Sanctuary Spoiler
                    Spoiler:
                    You realize that this make Will "Louise".
                    Absolutely.

Absolutely! Kudos to Damian, the actors, especially the extaordinarilly talented Amanda Tapping, and the most awesome director ever "The Martin".

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope they do a commentary for this one!
                    All I have to say is .

Funny how that's always the case.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What? Oh sorry, I made the mistake of clicking on that interview Martin did the other week and totally forgot what I was supposed to be doing.........

Comment

What? Oh sorry, I made the mistake of clicking on that interview Martin did the other week and totally forgot what I was supposed to be doing.........
                        Uh huh
                        sigpic

Comment

Uh huh
                          It's not my fault his voice is so fascinating! Besides, I'm really interested in all the background financial stuff *nods*

Comment

I can't find anything beyond Normandy on Itunes - have you got the more recent ones?
                            I'm on the American Itunes. Itunes is different in each country. For example the Netherlands doesn't even have a TV-series and movies section.

Just got the DVD from the breeders of my puppy and LOTS of pictures/vids from the first few months! Yay!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              I'm on the American Itunes. Itunes is different in each country. For example the Netherlands doesn't even have a TV-series and movies section.
                              Oh So not fair Josi gave me some links so I can stream it, which is useful to know, but I really want to download it so I can watch it over and show it to the boys Maybe I'll just keep rewatching until Watch catches up

Just got the DVD from the breeders of my puppy and LOTS of pictures/vids from the first few months! Yay!
                              Which you'll be sharing, right?

Comment

Oh So not fair Josi gave me some links so I can stream it, which is useful to know, but I really want to download it so I can watch it over and show it to the boys Maybe I'll just keep rewatching until Watch catches up
                                *hugs* There are ways...just not all of them are legal. I'm at least glad I can do it in the right way.

Which you'll be sharing, right?
                                You wanna see pictures of dog p0rn? Or dog giving birth?

Meanwhile Tjinta saw the opportunity while my dad and I both left the living room for a moment(she was sleeping) to jump up the couch and immediately fall asleep there. I remember that last week we had a rule in house that said no dogs on the couch...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X