Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning WooHoo's

Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

Char went for her physical and drug test on Friday. We're pretty sure she passed both so so now she is just waiting to hear back from the company on when she starts.

Dad had his second chemo treatment and he is trying to stay in good spirits. We all decided that he has to live to be 97 and so he can see Ava and Lana graduate college. He is in full agreement on that one.

I am not jealous of the woohoo meet or the multiple trips to Anderson's. Nope. Not a bit. Not even a little. *sigh*

Congratulations Jumble on getting Martin's chairback.
    Congratulations Eh-T on getting Amanda's chairback.
    I am not jealous of either of you. Not a bit. Not even a little. *sigh*

Okay, now what did I miss?

Wedding? Was there a wedding?

Happy Queens Day!

*covering eyes for condom talk*

*huggles Cags*

*hugs all WooHoo's*

How is that for randomling catching up?

My apologies if I missed anything important.

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's

PS: New sig and avi, birthday pressies from Jumble
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *blinks*

Wow.

Just wow.

That's some stamina. (guy wise)
      You think? Hm. I must just have always been lucky

Indeed...now if it had said my name
      Exactly! I'm actually quite offended on Martin's behalf that his was put in with such nondescript others

And I think I just found an auction I want to win for my true OTP... Beautiful Autograph

Still have some time to decide

I'm surprised you're not bidding on Shep's leather jacket....... although last time I looked it was up to $1,025.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Morning WooHoo's

Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

Char went for her physical and drug test on Friday. We're pretty sure she passed both so so now she is just waiting to hear back from the company on when she starts.
        I've been worrying all week-end because I thought that, since you hadn't posted, it might have been bad news! So, *still keeping my fingers firmly crossed*

Dad had his second chemo treatment and he is trying to stay in good spirits. We all decided that he has to live to be 97 and so he can see Ava and Lana graduate college. He is in full agreement on that one.
        Good for him! A positive attitude can only do good

I am not jealous of the woohoo meet or the multiple trips to Anderson's. Nope. Not a bit. Not even a little. *sigh*
        We took pics of the food *looks around for Sarai and Josi*

Congratulations Jumble on getting Martin's chairback.
        Congratulations Eh-T on getting Amanda's chairback.
        I am not jealous of either of you. Not a bit. Not even a little. *sigh*
        *hugs*

It's at times like this that I'm quite glad that Martin doesn't have millions of fans - the competition for Amanda's stuff is always impossible to beat

Okay, now what did I miss?

Wedding? Was there a wedding?

Happy Queens Day!

*covering eyes for condom talk*
        But..... it's educational!

*huggles Cags*

*hugs all WooHoo's*

How is that for randomling catching up?

My apologies if I missed anything important.

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's

PS: New sig and avi, birthday pressies from Jumble
        I shouldn't say it myself, but they do look good

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          You think? Hm. I must just have always been lucky
          "The very young do not always do what they are told"

AKA performing accurately. They still need to learn a lot!

Exactly! I'm actually quite offended on Martin's behalf that his was put in with such nondescript others
          Well Michael Greenburg is a biggy! There's that...

I'm surprised you're not bidding on Shep's leather jacket....... although last time I looked it was up to $1,025.
          I didn't even see that...linky?

Not that I would buy it though...too much money for a student

EDIT: *huggles Bree* Good to hear that everything is going alright! That's good news
          sigpic

Comment

"The very young do not always do what they are told"

AKA performing accurately. They still need to learn a lot!
            I guess that's so, although I did always prefer a younger man

Well Michael Greenburg is a biggy! There's that...

I didn't even see that...linky?

Not that I would buy it though...too much money for a student

EDIT: *huggles Bree* Good to hear that everything is going alright! That's good news
            The jacket is gone In fact that whole auction appears to have finished and they've put up a whole new lot of stuff - including Stargate Atlantis - John Sheppard Uniform.

Comment

I guess that's so, although I did always prefer a younger man
              But don't go for too young

The jacket is gone In fact that whole auction appears to have finished and they've put up a whole new lot of stuff - including Stargate Atlantis - John Sheppard Uniform.
              Rawrrr...although I think the price will go up very soon...
              sigpic

Comment

But don't go for too young
                Biggest age gap I ever had was 17 years (him younger ), but I'd be happy to settle for ... oh.... around seven

Rawrrr...although I think the price will go up very soon...
                I'm sure it will Tbh, I don't quite get the point of collecting people's clothing But each to their own I guess *shrugs*

Comment

Biggest age gap I ever had was 17 years (him younger ), but I'd be happy to settle for ... oh.... around seven
                  I usually have older guys or around my age...which isn't that .."impressive"

I'm sure it will Tbh, I don't quite get the point of collecting people's clothing But each to their own I guess *shrugs*
                  Me neither. I would prefer to get something I can put on my wall
                  That's why I'm looking at the autographs....also saw one from AT and RDA...as a shipper I find that one interesting but we'll see. I also have to save up some money for when I go back to the Netherlands.
                  sigpic

Comment

I usually have older guys or around my age...which isn't that .."impressive"
                    Oh, it was just a bit of fun - gotta grab the fun where you can

Me neither. I would prefer to get something I can put on my wall
                    That's why I'm looking at the autographs....also saw one from AT and RDA...as a shipper I find that one interesting but we'll see. I also have to save up some money for when I go back to the Netherlands.
                    Yeah..... can't imagine putting a uniform on the wall Autographs are great! Especially if they're obtained in person

You won't forget to let me know if you can come to the Peak District in August, will you? *crosses fingers*

Comment

Oh, it was just a bit of fun - gotta grab the fun where you can
                      Indeed

Yeah..... can't imagine putting a uniform on the wall Autographs are great! Especially if they're obtained in person

You won't forget to let me know if you can come to the Peak District in August, will you? *crosses fingers*
                      Yup! Or if someone obtained the autograph for you and it has your name on it...or an autograph on your arty*huggles her autographs*

I won't that's why I'm mentioning I need to save up. Only the stupid dollar/euro rate is bad from a Dollar perspective
                      sigpic

Comment

Indeed

Yup! Or if someone obtained the autograph for you and it has your name on it...or an autograph on your arty*huggles her autographs*
                        Oh yes, those too!

I won't that's why I'm mentioning I need to save up. Only the stupid dollar/euro rate is bad from a Dollar perspective
                        Thought that might be what you meant *still crosses fingers*

Comment

Nearly missed a PTB birthday!

BRAD!!!

(I know it's old, but the sentiment is still meant )

Comment

Heya Woohoos!

Congrats Jumble & EH-T on your auction wins!

Did my first Bikram yoga class today. Wow. SO HARD. And, srsly, I have never sweat so much in my entire life. But I can't wait to go back!

This afternoon is my first rehearsal for the June concert. I am really excited to get moving on this music. YAY!

Hope everyone is have an fabulous day.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thought that might be what you meant *still crosses fingers*
                              Indeed...plus I have to get a new phone and take my family to a "promised" dinner So that will cost some money too...

Happy Birthday Brad
                              sigpic

Comment

*wades in through gutter water*

Yay for Jumble winning the chair back Glad you've still (just about) got space on your wall for it!

Happy Birthday Brad!!!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X