• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Another Woohoo Letter to Joe:

Dear Joe,
    You know I love you. Truly. I do. I do NOT, however, love this shirt:
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/img_0586.jpg

It is ickybah. You should send it to me so you are never tempted to wear it again. No need to launder it.

Love,
    LJ
    Oh my, that's even worse than Martin's blue paisley

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Morning all

*giggles at Jumble and Sarai* Hope you two are going to be awake and not too hungover by the time I get there
    I'm awake, and not hungover...... Sarai is just getting up, so we'll see..........

MoB, I love that picture too! Poor little mite She reminded me of when my sister and I were bridesmaids as little kids - my sister was about that age and she cried through the whole thing. I remember everyone desperately trying to get her to cheer up for the photo.
    Oh I'm sorry, but that child is soooo ugly We were saying last night how we hope that she grows out of it

*seconds LJ's request for Joe's shirt*
    You can't both have it! Fighting over Joe's shirt? What is this thread coming to???

Comment

All the wine will sooooo be gone by the time I get there. Good job I'm a lightweight

I made it through London. It's a bit strange because I'm staying with people I don't know and that makes me feel awkward and such. But otherwise, it's okay. Wedding hasn't started yet but I'll make sure I drink plenty there instead

If I can
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *applauds the Joe-spam*

I am very nearly about to have houseguests to watch the Doctor Who Premiere (as it turns out, I got the date completely wrong and it doesn't air till tonight. On the upside...PARTY!) I'm dressed as Amy Pond sans red hair. Should be fun!

And my good friend is coming. . . and his ex-girlfriend. . .

I tihnk i need a drink...

HAVE A SUPER SPLENDID WOOHOOMEET!!!!!!

*hands LARGE glass of virtual wine to Bekki* (there's no real wine left - Sarai drank it all )

I really hope Josi is bringing more supplies..........

Wendy, hope the wedding goes well.......... see if you can snaffle us some cake

And a couple of bottles of wine woodn't go amiss

Comment

I'll try Jumble but I have this sneaking suspicion that everyone will drink it all long before the day is done! As for cake... I shall see! I make no promises hehehe

Did I tell you guys it's a sci-fi themed wedding? A subtle theme of sci-fi though. Not over the top.
          Last edited by m_wendy_r; 30 April 2011, 01:15 AM. Reason: Damn you, autocorrect
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I dispute the attempt Jumble is making to tell you I drank all the wine. If I recall correctly it was she who opened each bottle and kept topping up our glasses

Not hung over though, good old rose!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              I dispute the attempt Jumble is making to tell you I drank all the wine. If I recall correctly it was she who opened each bottle and kept topping up our glasses

Good to know

I knew it couldn't just be you. But I have to ask... how many bottles?
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*ahem*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Sooo not true!

You definitely raided the fridge at least once and emptied the bottle

Besides, I'm the hostess - I try to give my guests whatever they want

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Good to know

I knew it couldn't just be you. But I have to ask... how many bottles?
                  I know There's just no stopping her after the first glass

Comment

Emergency trip to wine shop complete Just setting off now See you in about an hour and a half!

*bounces*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Emergency trip to wine shop complete Just setting off now See you in about an hour and a half!

*bounces*
                      WooHoooooooood!!!! *bounces*

I'll see if I can sober Sarai up with a cold shower.........

Comment

*bounces in*

Josi's here!!!!

Wine stocks have been fully replenished - Sarai and I popped over to Sainsbugs whilst we were waiting for Josi, and she brought three bottles too

So........ signing off for a while - just you WooHoos behave yourselves while my back's turned

Comment

*waves from Jumble's*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Enjoy your visit ladies!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Have a great WooHooMeet y'all! Steady on the wine... you gotta last all weekend.

Spring has finally sprung in NYC, yay!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I got a sticker! Yay!

And MoB is right, I know that if I left she kick my butt.

Have a fun WooHoo meet-up!

I seems like the temps here might be stabilizing. hopefully we will have no more of the 90+ F (32+C) days followed by a week where we don't even reach 70 F (20 C). Also, hopefully it will be a while until we have steady 90+ F days. Ugh!

Comment

Working...
                                X