Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I was NEVER looking the other way

*snatches Martin back before he can be corrupted by the Deceptively Quiet WooHoo*

*puts him somewhere safe*

Oh you don't begrudge your fellow Woohoos the odd huggle, surely?

And corrupted?! I am far too sweet and inno.... OK, scratch that, I know that tack doesn't work any more But still.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I was NEVER looking the other way

*snatches Martin back before he can be corrupted by the Deceptively Quiet WooHoo*

*puts him somewhere safe*

Hey... whatever happened to the whole ''WooHoo sharing and spreading the love'' thing?
      *blinks*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Martin while others are fighting*

It's okay. They're always like that.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Hey... whatever happened to the whole ''WooHoo sharing and spreading the love'' thing?
          *blinks*

Did it ever exist where Martin is concerned?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Well... I once handed him over to Jumble without a fight and she kept him ever since, so yeah, sure. Way back when.
            Way back.

Like before Helen Magnus' time way back.

Waaaaaaaay...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well... I once handed him over to Jumble without a fight and she kept him ever since, so yeah, sure. Way back when.
              Way back.

Waaaaaaaay...

Or...before Jumble. Period.

I think she needs to learn how to share properly.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Like I said: Waaaaaaaay back.

...In GW years. of course.

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I've been a bit absent lately...... I've had a busy week with the kids..... school holidays are always busy and on top of that I've had some serious behaviour issues with Jess..... and I've been somewhat preoccupied with worrying about my OFSTED report (which was awful) and trying to figure out what to do about it...... should I do battle with TPTB that rule my working life or should I just shrug it off like the families I work for say I should, who think it's meaningless because OFSTED simply don't understand what childcare is about and that the parents I work for and the children I care for are totally happy with the service that I provide? My self-esteem has taken a serious knock and I was feeling really down

So earlier today I was looking at these pics...........

..... and I found I had a big grin on my face......... and I decided that life is too bloody short to worry about what one OFSTED inspector thinks about me..... because I have some AWESOME friends and family in my life and Martin likes me, so sod OFSTED - I'm happy being me
                  Last edited by Jumble; 14 April 2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

*high fives and hugs Jumble*
                    That's the way!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Oh you don't begrudge your fellow Woohoos the odd huggle, surely?
                      I try, I really do, but I just can't seem to cope with sharing him

And corrupted?! I am far too sweet and inno.... OK, scratch that, I know that tack doesn't work any more But still.
                      Nope, that never did work

*blinks*

See above......

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Nope

Way back.

Waaaaaaaay...

Yeah, see, you should never have done that! But I guess back then you didn't know how possessive I can be

Originally posted by starlover View Post

But...... I'm his Number One fan! Dianne said so! So I get first dibs on huggling him - right?

Comment

Way back.

Waaaaaaaay...

Jumble, sorry to hear about b***** OFSTED (as my mum used to refer to them) - I wondered if something was up as you'd been so quiet lately But you go - that's exactly the right attitude. The only things you need to take notice of to know you're doing a good job is whether your kids and their parents are happy. Otherwise, as long as you can keep OFSTED off your back sufficiently that they don't cause you major problems (because alas bureaucracy has power), then as you say, sod them.

And (and this goes for all of us), there is so much more to life than any one aspect of it. So if one thing in your life is not going so well, just take a look at all the other bits, and all the things you have that are awesome, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

*massive squishy huggles*
                        sigpic

Comment

*high fives and hugs Jumble*
                          That's the way!
                          *high fives and hugs Nad* I know that's the way, I just got a little lost there for a while

And........

.... which has far more importance than OFSTED

Comment

What, never? Not even when I was Grace?

But...... I'm his Number One fan! Dianne said so! So I get first dibs on huggling him - right?

You are, and you do But did she also not say that we are his number 2-.... (can't remember how many Woohoos there are) fans? So we get huggles too Just fewer than you
                            sigpic

Comment

I try, I really do, but I just can't seem to cope with sharing him

See above......

Nope

Yeah, see, you should never have done that! But I guess back then you didn't know how possessive I can be ;)

But boy do I now...

*high fives and hugs Nad* I know that's the way, I just got a little lost there for a while

And........

.... which has far more importance than OFSTED
                              I think many of us know it's the way, but life is sometimes making it really difficult to actually follow it. We all hit rough patches that just make all good things in life wither away for a while. Little or big ...whiles.

sigpic

Comment

Like I said: Waaaaaaaay back.

...In GW years. of course.
                                Is that like dog years?

And Jumble - super high fives - that's exactly the right attitude . Big Squishy Huggles!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X