The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    WooHooooood!!! So glad you had time to pop in on this Special Day Hope you've enjoyed your birthday! *extra squishy birthday huggles Bagpuss*

*Squishes Jumble*

Birthday went ok ,and I had a lot of fun around the Forum !

Originally posted by Jumble
    Wood you like to pop over here with your toolbox and fix my laptop for me? It's been a real pain in the butt since I picked up that virus earlier in the week I'm seriously considering applying Siler's Wrench to it
    Viruses and malware are a total pain.As is having to keep running the programmes to zat them.

Malwarebytes is great and catches everything the normal security misses ,but I can't use the comp to do anything else at all for two hours while it's running .

*Rummages through toolbox *
    I have a hammer you can borrow.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      *Squishes Jumble*

Birthday went ok ,and I had a lot of fun around the Forum !
      Good for you

Viruses and malware are a total pain.As is having to keep running the programmes to zat them.

Malwarebytes is great and catches everything the normal security misses ,but I can't use the comp to do anything else at all for two hours while it's running .
      The virus I had wiped out my antivirus and prevented me from installing a new one. Nasty little beggar But I 'think' I've got it sorted now *crosses fingers*

*Rummages through toolbox *
      I have a hammer you can borrow.
      Thanks! I'll keep it handy in case I have any more problems

Comment

Wood you like to pop over here with your toolbox and fix my laptop for me? It's been a real pain in the butt since I picked up that virus earlier in the week I'm seriously considering applying Siler's Wrench to it

*protects the wrench from Jumble*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*protects the wrench from Jumble*

*sends in Major Wood to 'borrow' the wrench*

Comment

*snort* A wrench is made to be used in such manner...Jumble have fun!

On the other hand...don't use it! If you smash your computer you can't chat with us online anymore and we don't want that!
            sigpic

Comment

Good for you
              Oh yes.I can be a Party animal given half a chance.

The virus I had wiped out my antivirus and prevented me from installing a new one. Nasty little beggar But I 'think' I've got it sorted now *crosses fingers*
              *Crosses sprigs of broccoli*
              Given how much damage viruses ,malare and hackers can cause,I wish your Firewalls and AV all the best !

LOL ! Very handy to have these things and Wrenches available.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

On the other hand...don't use it! If you smash your computer you can't chat with us online anymore and we don't want that!
              Good point.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

True, but I can't talk to you if the darn thing breaks down either

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Oh yes.I can be a Party animal given half a chance.
                That's good, because we have another WooHoo party coming up quite soon

*Crosses sprigs of broccoli*
                Given how much damage viruses ,malare and hackers can cause,I wish your Firewalls and AV all the best !

LOL ! Very handy to have these things and Wrenches available.
                Thanks

Oh yes, it's always a good idea to keep one's tools handy

Good point.
                If all else fails, I do have a back-up laptop I can use - GW can't get rid of me that easily

Comment

True, but I can't talk to you if the darn thing breaks down either
                  So we have to find a happy middle ground...hmm...what about peaceful protest? Like Hippies are supposed to do...

As for the back up laptop...are you sure that one is safe? We don't want you to smash the good one and then mess up the back up one too... The horror!
                  sigpic

Comment

*sends in Major Wood to 'borrow' the wrench*
                    You can borrow it, as long as you have it back in one piece

Comment

*blinks*

Are we still talking about a real wrench now major wood is involved?

Or is it a cover up for something else..

*goes back to disney*
                      sigpic

Comment

So we have to find a happy middle ground...hmm...what about peaceful protest? Like Hippies are supposed to do...

As for the back up laptop...are you sure that one is safe? We don't want you to smash the good one and then mess up the back up one too... The horror!
                        It's ok, the back-up is working fine..... at the moment.........

Thank you! I'll try not to be too rough with it

*blinks*

Are we still talking about a real wrench now major wood is involved?

Or is it a cover up for something else..

*goes back to disney*
                        Even Disney can't cover up the lack of innocence in that remark

Comment

It's ok, the back-up is working fine..... at the moment.........
                          Yahoo!

Thank you! I'll try not to be too rough with it
                          but what if he likes it rough?

Even Disney can't cover up the lack of innocence in that remark
                          But it was innocent...I don't see any ickybah in it. Nad would agree!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good for you

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but if you can't install the antivirus software than the bad little virus is still there somewhere!

Morning all! Boy, I come online and everyone scatters.....I even took a shower this morning.
                            Hmmmmmm!
                            Last edited by llp; 25 March 2011, 08:01 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but if you can't install the antivirus software than the bad little virus is still there somewhere!
                              Like I said, I think I've got it sorted now - antivirus properly installed

Morning all! Boy, I come online and everyone scatters.....I even took a shower this morning.
                              Hmmmmmm!
                              You always seem to arrive just when everyone else is busy elsewhere How are you feeling now? Heel getting better?
                              Last edited by Jumble; 25 March 2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Hmmmmmm!
                                Time zones...they work like magic...

I dislike them...always when it's lunch time here...dinner home(NL)...time to go home from work(dinner) it's sleepytime at home...leaves almost no time to be able to talk during the same time...

Errr...yeah...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X