No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, what's the name of this christmas song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azHu0X13n-s
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Guys, what's the name of this christmas song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azHu0X13n-s
      Carol of the Bells

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Carol of the Bells
        THANK YOU! ...stupid thing... couldn't find it and yt kept referring me to Three Kings which is not this song! lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes ya just gotta do that!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed we do *squishy huggles*

Comment

*blinks* A Christmas song DM? Really? You know it's spring right?

*huggles Bree* Sometimes. Yes.
              sigpic

Comment

Spring???? And here I was preparing to celebrate New Years.

Bree
                , try saying it aloud instead in written form Much much much better *hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Spring???? And here I was preparing to celebrate New Years.
                  *le sigh* You're a few months behind...

Bree
                  , try saying it aloud instead in written form Much much much better *hugs*
                  if that happens everyone in her state, perhaps the US will hear it!
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs through squishy huggling every Woohoo in sight*

Just went to see another house, it was nice, but it's definitely slotted in at a strong third behind the two we saw on Tuesday. We have quite a few more to see this weekend but if nothing else tops number 1 of the list we might well be making an offer *fingers crossed it isn't sold in the meantime* !!

*twirls out*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *le sigh* You're a few months behind...

if that happens everyone in her state, perhaps the US will hear it!
                      Whaaa'?

Btw, watched an amazing movie last night. The concert it's French, and really really great! And the ending... I haven't watched something recently that moved me so much. So, if you can and want to watch it, I recommend it.

Awesome Sarai *fingers crossed*
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Happy Birthday
                        Leo
                        !!!

Yes, I know I did that already, but still...

Where's the Party?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Seconded!
                          (That was worth another reply )
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Edit: I just heard Suz got the job she went for last week! WooHooooooood!!!!

One less thing for me to worry about
                            Yay! Congrats Suz!

Besides, now that we've all put in our four-pennorth, Laurie can't help but remember what we've said when she writes the book, so we will have influenced her whether she likes it or not
                            I reckon it's worth a dedication at least

Am I really the only WooHoo with Martin thunk pics? Ok, if I must ....

<lazy snippage>

ThisisnotathunkthreadthisisnotathunkthreadthisisNOTathunkthread.......

No, seriously, it's NOT!!!

Nope, it's just you're by far the best at posting them

Do I detect hugs are required? *huggles*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *runs through squishy huggling every Woohoo in sight*

Just went to see another house, it was nice, but it's definitely slotted in at a strong third behind the two we saw on Tuesday. We have quite a few more to see this weekend but if nothing else tops number 1 of the list we might well be making an offer *fingers crossed it isn't sold in the meantime* !!

*twirls out*
                            So exciting!!!! *crosses fingers and toes and all other available appendages*

*huggles everyone*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

The BASIC point of the expression is rooted in the idea of tuppence (alternately 'two pennyworth', 'two cents', 'two bits') being a small, insignificant amount. The expression is generally used to speak modestly of my small contribution to a discussion. Four-pennyworth is therefore slightly more significant
                              I learned something today.
                              This isn't the education I was hoping for from this thread.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Evening Woohoos

Yay! Congrats Suz!

I reckon it's worth a dedication at least

Nope, it's just you're by far the best at posting them

Do I detect hugs are required? *huggles*

So exciting!!!! *crosses fingers and toes and all other available appendages*

*huggles everyone*
                              Josi was faster. Darn that multi quoty thingie that's not working for me again. So I'll just say DITTO

plus

Happy Birthday to our birthday folks!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

D'oh, I knew I forgot something

Happy Birthday
                                Leo
                                &
                                Bagpuss!!!

sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment