No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes... And search "dirty little mermaid" on YT...too dirty to link towards it...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Oh yes... And search "dirty little mermaid" on YT...too dirty to link towards it...
      Well... you can't blame her.
      It's all about celebrating your womanhood!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Well... you can't blame her.
        It's all about celebrating your womanhood!
        It is Have you seen the Disney Mean girls version? It's awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

It is Have you seen the Disney Mean girls version? It's awesome!

That's really funny! I love movie spoofs.

Sam/Jack: This is My Idea

The Five: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Nikola Tesla is batty

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*Strolls in with toolbag*

*Fiddles around tuning and cleaning the '69 Bus' engine*
            ( Got to have the Bus at it's best,right ? )

No call out charge WooHoos...and thanks to those of you who I can't green yet for the Birthday wishes.

Wood you believe it ? Made it in here before midnight GMT after all....

*Lights some WooHoo Incense ( Broccoli ) and wanders off singing Songs from The Lion King*
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

No call out charge WooHoos...and thanks to those of you who I can't green yet for the Birthday wishes.

*Lights some WooHoo Incense ( Broccoli ) and wanders off singing Songs from The Lion King*
              It needs cleaning?

Happy Birthday!

sigpic

Comment

Me too!

Go to Kawoosh Linky they had a vid challenge for that a few years ago! Hope the links still work but some of those vids were awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

Me too!

Go to Kawoosh Linky they had a vid challenge for that a few years ago! Hope the links still work but some of those vids were awesome!
                  Must check that out.

sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to say I'm internetless from tomorrow till the end of the month! That's right, we get the keys to the house tomorrow and things start switching over, including the net. I'll still have my phone so I'll try to come in and say how it's going for those that wanna know

It's been a very crazy week for me, and I've barely slept. I had to get up at 4am for work today as well I'm still awake, which is crazy.

*huggles all you woohoos* *special hugs for those that need them* *extra hugs for those quick enough to grab them*

sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy*
                      Yes! Please try to keep us updated somehow?

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Wendy before she leaves*

Good luck with the move! How exciting!

*exits singing Disney tunes*
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Wendy* Good luck with the move! Hope everything goes without a glitch!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck on your move Wendy.....hope it is as good as or better than you wish for.
                            sigpic

Comment

It needs cleaning?
                              Not so much cleaning as a maintenance check and a good polish .

*Buffs the headlamps and bumpers*
                              There we go...showroom condition !

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
                              Happy Birthday!
                              Thankees ! *Sends Hugs 'n' Broccoli *
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

WooHooooood!!! So glad you had time to pop in on this Special Day Hope you've enjoyed your birthday! *extra squishy birthday huggles Bagpuss*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Just popping in to say I'm internetless from tomorrow till the end of the month! That's right, we get the keys to the house tomorrow and things start switching over, including the net. I'll still have my phone so I'll try to come in and say how it's going for those that wanna know

It's been a very crazy week for me, and I've barely slept. I had to get up at 4am for work today as well I'm still awake, which is crazy.

*huggles all you woohoos* *special hugs for those that need them* *extra hugs for those quick enough to grab them*

Good luck with the move Wendy A week without internet? *squishy huggles* for you too

Not so much cleaning as a maintenance check and a good polish .

*Buffs the headlamps and bumpers*
                                There we go...showroom condition !

Thankees ! *Sends Hugs 'n' Broccoli *
                                Wood you like to pop over here with your toolbox and fix my laptop for me? It's been a real pain in the butt since I picked up that virus earlier in the week I'm seriously considering applying Siler's Wrench to it

Comment

Working...
                                X