• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Congrats on your 69 MOb!!!!!

uH, Sorry, LADY mOb!

Oh please! Let's not encourage her

I am as always not to blame for anything!
    You are, as always, entirely to blame for everything!!

I might actually go to sleep, so nighty night Woohoos
    WoodNight *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Oh please! Let's not encourage her

Who, me? *bats eyelashes*
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Just passed out on the couch for an hour. Whoops.

Now tucked into bed with the lappy, but probably won't make it much further tonight. Going skiing tomorrow anyhow. *yawn*

I was just thinking about the little card I dropped off for Amanda at the auto session, and am now a little embarrassed by what I wrote. It was true, but kinda hokey. Ah, well. I imagine that with ~200 cards to read, she doesn't really recall what was said from one to another.

Before I over think this and work myself into circles over something silly, I'm going to bed.

*big squishy huggles all around*

xo
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*wanna read AT5 reports!!!!!!!!*
          *doesn't have a LJ account*
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: Can't see your lj page! I added you as a friend. I'm listed as llperkiss
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Squeee! Awesome!

And... can someone friend me on LJ http://thedevilishme.livejournal.com/profile
              Added you as a friend...but be warned, I just signed on so I haven't posted anything!
              sigpic

Comment

Just added my reg onto LJ and would love to befriend all you Woohoos! Can find me at
                http://llperkiss.livejournal.com/profile
                Would you all please add me as a friend...I'm feeling lonely out there!

Time for bed....see you tomorrow, or actually later today!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Just added my reg onto LJ and would love to befriend all you Woohoos! Can find me at
                  http://llperkiss.livejournal.com/profile
                  Would you all please add me as a friend...I'm feeling lonely out there!

Time for bed....see you tomorrow, or actually later today!
                  Done

Comment

Morning all

Still feeling icky, but had to come on to protest mine and Josi's innocence since neither of us were here to defend ourselves last night *eyes Jumble*

Dear Woohoodstock Administration

Regarding the aforementioned issue of unladylike behaviour in the Woohoo house, please allow me to state for the record that before this crazy ride began, Josi and I were two innocent young S/J shippers and for the truth of every thing here related, I can appeal more particularly to the testimony of Oma-1. We were sadly led astray by one who shall remain nameless, but whom I am sure you can guess the identity of when I say she has a penchant for a certain director.

Oh Woohoodstock Admin and Broccoli, please tell us that you do not believe those most heinous of accusations laid bare last night and that we have your total faith that we are the two young innocent Woohoos we make out to be.

Yours Sincerely,
                    Sarai, and on behalf of Josiane

Comment

Morning all.

I am shocked. SHOCKED, at the completely unfounded and utterly false accusations laid at Sarai and I last night. Thank you, Sarai, for defending my honour along with yours. You are a true friend.

*glares at Jumble*

*huggles everyone, especially Sarai* Really hope you feel better soon!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Methinks the ladies do protest too much

And you're forgetting how many WooHoos have actually met the REAL yous

Comment

If you want me, I'll be vidding for the rest of the day.

With my nose firmly in the air.

So there.

Hmpf.

Methinks you might have a point...

Comment

Methinks the ladies do protest too much

And you're forgetting how many WooHoos have actually met the REAL yous

Off out today, going to rehearse some madrigals for a concert in a few weeks. Where I shall be cultured and lady-like, like
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Got you Sarai!

Vidding? May I ask what?

Josiane, just because you sing like an angel doesn't actually make you one

*runz back to photo printing*

Comment

Got you Sarai!

Vidding? May I ask what?
                                No you may not.

Perhaps if you had been less cryptic in your text to me yesterday I might be more forthcoming.

As it is...

Comment

Working...
                                X