The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

In the garage again, turns out the guy I saw this morning was on his last day so he didn't give a monkeys about my car! Another mechanic has just looked at it and found the puncture straight away and they are fixing it free of charge - result!!

I just heard my son is coming down for the week-end! *iz smiling for the first time this week*

Comment

Yay *happy dances for Jumble*

Comment

Well another exciting day of staring at my broken pc. I want to get it fixed but I'm stuck home until the doc say I can do anything but visit them. However, I'm sitting here watching the tsunami and earthquake pictures and maybe I don't really have that much to complain about. It sort of puts everything into perspective for me! MoB - you are so right.

So Jumble, why are you so mad? What has happened. I'm glad your son is coming in for a visit.

Sarai - glad you found someone who cares enough about their job to do it right. Some people are idiots...no other explanation needed. That says enough.

Bekki - you do realize that most depressing musical and fun don't actually go together.

Wendy - being busy is not something you need to apologize for...it just is a fact of life. Here's hoping the it calms down a little so you get enough rest.

Starlover - The picture of all those puppies are really cute. Now, which one is your parent's looking to get!

Well, I had complaints that I disappeared that I wasn't around recently....that won't be an issue for awhile. I can't go anywhere so I'll be around to drive everyone a little nuts!
        sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

*shakes fist at problematic PCs and recalcitrant mechanics and throws huggles around liberally*

But all of that pales into insignificance compared with what's happened in Japan Awful news, really hope there's not too much loss of life.

My AT5 photobook arrived too! It looks fabulous, so pleased And now it's the weekend, with lots of singing for me... madrigals concert tomorrow, then on Sunday the first rehearsal for another chamber concert at the end of April, of 16th century Spanish polyphony. Hope my voice holds out

Jumble, have a lovely weekend with Rob
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            But all of that pales into insignificance compared with what's happened in Japan Awful news, really hope there's not too much loss of life.
            It does. And I hope so too

Good luck for all the concerts (any just looked at my photobook too - very happy )

Comment

It does. And I hope so too

Good luck for all the concerts (any just looked at my photobook too - very happy )
              Okay, where is everyone getting these photobooks for AT5?
              sigpic

Comment

In the garage again, turns out the guy I saw this morning was on his last day so he didn't give a monkeys about my car! Another mechanic has just looked at it and found the puncture straight away and they are fixing it free of charge - result!!

So they should! poor Felix, but at least you know it's fixed now.

Oh dear Jumble, What's OFSTED done now? Apart from the usual overly managed paperwork heave beurocracy that is.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I just heard my son is coming down for the week-end! *iz smiling for the first time this week*
                But Yay to that! Have an awesome weekend.

*huggles Laurie* Aw poobags to your pooter problems.

(hmm "pooter" sounds a bit rude. )

Ok, forgotten who else to hug and cheer for now (memory span of an artichoke these days) so just take some extra cheery *huggles* and spread them about a bit.

Special huggles for Japan. Wow the Southern hemisphere has really taking a hammering the last few months. *squishy huggles Japan* *sends Mother Nature chill pills*
                sigpic

Comment

Laurie it's a long, boring story and believe me you really don't want to hear me rant on about it

Besides, it really doesn't matter in the face of what's happened in Japan

So I'll just look forward to spending some time with Rob and post some happy Martinpics instead........

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Okay, where is everyone getting these photobooks for AT5?
                    photobox.co.uk
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Thanks....I'll have to check out a US sight maybe part of the same company. Well time to cool my heel (for real) and then I need to stretch it a little. Talk to you later.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jumping in during a lull in mamas.

1. Laurie- check out shutterfly for photo books. They are who I'm going to use, and they are having a sale right now too.

2. Jumble- if it's important to you, it matters, even in light of the tragedy in Japan. We're here for you.

3. Josi- awesome musical happenings! So cool!

4. My week in clinic has inspired me to add a new tab to my website about the awesome women I meet in day-to-day life, care for in my practice, and know from afar. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE it if any woohoos would like to participate. Email me for details. If you don't have my email addy, pm me here and I'll send it to you.

5. It's a very interesting day today. I've been inspired, heartbroken, frustrated, and mushy. Really looking forward to being able to go home and be a blob tonight.

*hugs*
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles WooHoos* iz sad to hear y'all having such a bad time *huggles*

I heard from my family that my cousin - who lives in Japan - is safe but without power

*falls asleep*
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

So sad what happened in Japan That side of the world is having it bad lately(Australia with all the floods etc. )

*hugglesJumble
                            Yay for the book Sarai
                            Yay for your book too Josi and the concerts!
                            *hugs Mob*

Worked today for 6 hours...so only two more to full time

Bekki *huggles* Thank you for the package So sweet! Only thing was that the post office was bad and I think it got wet since some parts of your letter were a bit washed out
                            (for the Woohoos; as a get well present Bekki made me a small SG get well card, a picture of us in April last year and a sweet letter ) Gave me a big smile when I came home!

Now time for WEEKEND!
                            sigpic

Comment

OK...now I want a AT5 photobook too!!!
                              Though I've never made one before...any suggestions about color, dimension, number of pages...
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                3. Josi- awesome musical happenings! So cool!
                                It's awesome - I love having lots of singing going on

5. It's a very interesting day today. I've been inspired, heartbroken, frustrated, and mushy. Really looking forward to being able to go home and be a blob tonight.

*hugs*
                                *hugs* Heartbroken and frustrated doesn't sound good Hope you can get some good blob-time in when you get home.

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                                *huggles WooHoos* iz sad to hear y'all having such a bad time *huggles*

I heard from my family that my cousin - who lives in Japan - is safe but without power

*falls asleep*
                                Glad to hear that! Must have been a worrying time for you all before you heard I just heard a friend of a friend flew out of Japan just before the earthquake struck, and another friend's parents-in-law were there only a few days ago. These same parents-in-law checked out of their hotel in Christchurch, NZ, just a matter of hours before the earthquake struck there They are having a lucky lucky trip

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Worked today for 6 hours...so only two more to full time
                                Awesome news! So glad you're really on the mend *hugs*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                OK...now I want a AT5 photobook too!!!
                                Though I've never made one before...any suggestions about color, dimension, number of pages...
                                If you use a site like photobox, they give you all the options and you just get to play around until you find something you like Mine's A4 sized, about 30 pages, and lots of bright colours Have fun!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X