Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Hello all!

Some of us are home already. Then again some of live only a few miles from the The Ren... and some of us haven't gone home yet... *glares at Jumble and her glass of wine... oh surprise! *

*glances at own glass of wine and thinks about pots and kettles.*
    Now why don't either of those things surprise me?

We had a FANTABULOUS, AWESOME, AMAZING, STUPENDOUS, INSANE, WOOHOORIFIC time!

And, er, quite enjoyed it as well.

Ahem.

*quietly shifts bus back to its former position and strokes oil patch lovingly... oooh us that pizza under there? Ah, bah, olives... yuk! Glares at Aveo*

Seriously (er, well, sort of) Amanda - and her hair (let's not forget The Hair folks) - is just about as incredible, gracious, beautiful and generous of spirit as you imagine. Actually more so. Actually, forget that, just think about how you imagine her, multiply by infinity and you're somewhere approaching how amazing she is.
    Yes. This.

But even then you're still a long way off...

*iz in awe*

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
    Hey don't look at me the olive pizza wasn't me! I don't like olives the Hawaiian was though

Glad to hear you had a great time
    *fangurls AT*

here's hoping for an AT6! And that I can be there!
    Hope so! I definitely will be
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome home, Woohoos! : D

Good to have you back! *sneaks Martin back into his rightful place in the woohoo house*

Can't wait for stories and pics and stories and stories and long poetic descriptions of Amanda's hair!

*huggles Woooooohoooooooos*
      sigpic

Comment

Hiii. It's the WooHoo at the Ren who can't sleep and is so seriously tired! Actually, exhausted is the word.

Just wanted to literally repeat what the others have said - phenomenal fun and awesomeness. Amanda is just AMAZING!

Will say more when I'm
        Home and have actually gotten some sleep -- that's clearly not tonight -- but it's been worth it.

sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Glad to know that those already home made it there safely and hope everyone else does too! My coach has just left Victoria and I have a nice six hour trip, woohoo! *is already feeling queasy*

Like everyone said the weekend was fantastic and it, along with Amanda, was too phenomenal for words! I didn't get any good talk pictures but I do have a lot of lovely woohoo ones roll on AT6 and seeing you guys again and even some more of you! Love you all

Comment

Popping in from my new hotel to squishy massive huggle all the woohoos. Meeting you guys this weekend was totally the highlight of my year so far. I am totally in love with you all. I think I made more new friends this weekend than in the last 15 years combined. Wow. You guys rock!

I took lots and lots and lots of photos, and promise to share. But now I'm off to explore London with some more new friends. Who made the most new friends this weekend? I think it was me! <3
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*falls into thread*

Omg, don't think I've ever been so tired in my entire life. NEVER driving 150 miles home at night after a con again!

Will settle in properly once I get home (still at work, teehee) but just wanted to say again what an amazing time we had this weekend. I wish everyone could have been there but as it was we got a decent amount of Woohoos and have some great pics to post. I'll be going through mine tonight and uploading them to a web album for everyone to gander at.

*squishy huggles everyone*

Comment

I've just arrived at home! I still don't have words to described AT5! I love you all!

ps: if you want to be unnoticed n Heathrow...don't go around with a red rose in your hand!!!!
                Last edited by XFchemist; 14 February 2011, 08:19 AM. Reason: ps
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I'm home.......

Firstly, I just have to say...

AMANDA TAPPING
                  ROCKS!!!!!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  I think we should set up a schedule for this weekend. Since there are only a few of us left..I think everyone can have him at least one day!
                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Well... never go against doctors order!
                  See how the Dutchies really aren't as icky as everyone seems to think we are? In fact, I think Martin is the safest with us. We won't rip off the Shorts or listen to certain songs or wonder what his hands can do.

We're good girls!
                  Err...yes...totally true! We take care of Martin in a non-icky and very sweet and innocent way. We appreciate the man as he's supposed to be...appreciated!

Go Dutchies!
                  I think you should do something dirty with Martin....take him of to Vegas and...have fun there...or take all TPTB that everyone left alone for some hairy girl and have fun wiht them and make sure they still feel appreciated!
                  Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  I'm good at sharing I'm sure they will all feel extremely appreciated! Shall I spare one to come look after you? How about we take it in shifts...you can start with Martin, I'm sure he will be happy to kiss your tummy better
                  What? Are you in some way suggesting that my intentions towards Martin are icky??? That's just .... wrong

Soo.....

Is now a good time to tell you that both Martin and Amanda lurk on the thread?

*waves to guests*

Last edited by Jumble; 14 February 2011, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Reading all the above posts has made me feel all emotional again, so I have some messages

To the AT5 Woohoos that I'd met before: sharing this weekend with you was one of the best parts about it. You are all amazing and some of my absolute best friends in the world and I love you to bits

To the AT5 Woohoos that I met for the first time this weekend: you are all amazing too! Meeting you all and making so many new friends was one of the other best parts about the weekend It was fabulous to meet you in the flesh and discover that you were all as awesome as I already knew you were

To the Woohoos who couldn't come to AT5 (): you are also amazing and I so wish you could all have been there too! But you were there with us in spirit, and I think that wherever at least two woohoos gather, all woohoos are.

*sniffs*
                    *squishy huggles everyone some more*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Soo.....

I thought we weren't sharing that bit of information...

But since it's out there, I'll just add that just as we already knew Martin loved us, now we know that Amanda thinks we're pretty awesome too And practically the first thing she did when she came up on stage was ask where the Woohoos are and take pictures of us for Martin!

Right, gotta run, will be back later...
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to all the returning Woohoos* Looking forward to some interesting stories and some picture you know I needz to see the pictures

*waves to guests*

Heh... I wonder if that information will stop the insanity or make it worse.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Reading all the above posts has made me feel all emotional again, so I have some messages

To the AT5 Woohoos that I'd met before: sharing this weekend with you was one of the best parts about it. You are all amazing and some of my absolute best friends in the world and I love you to bits

To the AT5 Woohoos that I met for the first time this weekend: you are all amazing too! Meeting you all and making so many new friends was one of the other best parts about the weekend It was fabulous to meet you in the flesh and discover that you were all as awesome as I already knew you were

To the Woohoos who couldn't come to AT5 (): you are also amazing and I so wish you could all have been there too! But you were there with us in spirit, and I think that wherever at least two woohoos gather, all woohoos are.

*sniffs*
                        *squishy huggles everyone some more*

I thought we weren't sharing that bit of information...

But since it's out there, I'll just add that just as we already knew Martin loved us, now we know that Amanda thinks we're pretty awesome too And practically the first thing she did when she came up on stage was ask where the Woohoos are and take pictures of us for Martin!

Right, gotta run, will be back later...
                        I was just winding everybody up and was going to make a retraction....... too late now, the news is out

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        *waves to all the returning Woohoos* Looking forward to some interesting stories and some picture you know I needz to see the pictures

Heh... I wonder if that information will stop the insanity or make it worse.
                        I'm hoping it will just keep us all posting as we always have, because apparently they find us hilarious

Comment

Welcome back Everybody! *huggles*
                          sigpic

Comment

I was just winding everybody up and was going to make a retraction....... too late now, the news is out

I'm hoping it will just keep us all posting as we always have, because apparently they find us hilarious
                            I suspect the broccoli smoke is getting through to them somehow.

*runs away*
                            sigpic

Comment

*extra extra squishy huggles Josi*

*feels emotional*

Just going through the pics now...

Comment

Soo.....

*waves to guests*

*gulps* I'm a good girl, I am!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X