Clear All

Have a safe flight, MoB *hugs*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Have a safe flight, MoB *hugs*
      Thanks Wendy! *watery huggles*

And look! Dee captured the best. hug. ever.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB that is a picture to cherish! It's amazing. Well done, Dee.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I should rephrase: MY best hug ever. Jumble would clearly disagree that it was THE best hug ever.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            I should rephrase: MY best hug ever. Jumble would clearly disagree that it was THE best hug ever.

You can only go by the hugs you've had

I love hug photos
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves to Woohoos*

I'm sitting in Heathrow awaiting my flight (at 4:50p!), a little watery, I must admit, but also looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. I'm exhausted and sad and happy and all of that. I think I'm going to spend some of this time I've got waiting around blogging and LJ'ing and putting some photos up on FB.

Laurie - I hope by the time you read this, you are snug in your own home, and no longer stuck in atlanta. Big hugs.
              I hope so too. And I hope your journey is smooth with no hold-ups *hugs*

I thought of you! Srsly, my brain went "I was just here." On the way out anyhow. I was dozing on and off, but happened to be up when we were passing by you. Apparently my subconscious knew. On the way back I passed out almost as soon as the train started moving. Something about the motion of the train, I simply can't stay awake.
              Your subconscious has learned well

You're right

I was going to go all 'huh' on you and ask if there is anything better than a Jumblehug, but then I realised you could soooo easily turn that back on me ALL the hugs I had at AT5 rank a very close second to my Martinhugs at TSE *hugs WooHoos tiiiiiightly*

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Loving all of the pix, vids and arties. I tried to green all of you but the fridge is locked so: VIRTUAL GREEN to all artists, vidders, and picture takers. And yes, I just invented the word vidders.
                Looks like you gals had an amazing time!
                To all the WooHoo's who are already back where they belong: Welcome home!
                To all the WooHoo's still traveling: Safe journey!

Jumble: I like the idea of a Amanda, Martin PTB Artwork Thread.

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's
                sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles so so tightly*

there really is nothing like woohoos

*sleeps*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Morning WooHoo's

Loving all of the pix, vids and arties. I tried to green all of you but the fridge is locked so: VIRTUAL GREEN to all artists, vidders, and picture takers. And yes, I just invented the word vidders.
                    Looks like you gals had an amazing time!
                    To all the WooHoo's who are already back where they belong: Welcome home!
                    To all the WooHoo's still traveling: Safe journey!
                    We did!!! Seriously, there is nothing in the world like meeting awesome people like Amanda, her fans and the WooHoos!!! The atmosphere at AT5 was soooooo good, and although Amanda is a brilliant actress I don't believe she could have put across her own genuineness if it were not.... genuine! Honestly, I'm having trouble finding the right words or making any sense

Jumble: I like the idea of a Amanda, Martin PTB Artwork Thread.

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's
                    Well, if enough people are interested there's no reason why we shouldn't have one

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    *squishy huggles so so tightly*

there really is nothing like woohoos

*sleeps*
                    *gently huggles Bekki and covers her with a quilt*

*tiptoes away*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      We did!!! Seriously, there is nothing in the world like meeting awesome people like Amanda, her fans and the WooHoos!!! The atmosphere at AT5 was soooooo good, and although Amanda is a brilliant actress I don't believe she could have put across her own genuineness if it were not.... genuine! Honestly, I'm having trouble finding the right words or making any sense

Well, if enough people are interested there's no reason why we shouldn't have one

*gently huggles Bekki and covers her with a quilt*

*tiptoes away*
                      It makes perfect sense to me.

Maybe we should vote?

All in favor of a PTB Artwork Thread:

2. Bree

If you like the idea add your make and pass it on. Jumble since it was your idea I believe that you should put your name at the top and give it a proper name.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        It makes perfect sense to me.
                        That's a relief

1. Jumble
                        2. Bree

If you like the idea add your name and pass it on.

Jumble since it was your idea I believe that you should put your name at the top and give it a proper name.
                        I've added my name, but let's wait and see how many WooHoos are interested before we discuss a thread name

Comment

1. Jumble
                          2. Bree
                          3. LJ

If you like the idea add your name and pass it on.
                          sigpic

Comment

Would a PTB artwork thread prohibit any other artwork being posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Would a PTB artwork thread prohibit any other artwork being posted?
                              I think we need a bit of discussion once we know who is interested. I just threw it out there jokily, but if we want it why not?

Comment

Well a new artwork thread was something that was discussed over this weekend, and whilst I can't say I agree wholeheartedly it will most likely be easier than the other option .

And for that reason...I'm in. Pending further discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X