The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    It's going fine, except when people *glares at imaginary!Josiane* try to confuse me!

*giggles and runs away*

I'm just giving my body a break, whilst at the same time hoping to quickly drop the 10lbs I've piled on over the last few weeks
    Good for you
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Whoa! You're all being so deep(crazy) Someone's obviously been in the broccoli stash!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        Whoa! You're all being so deep(crazy) Someone's obviously been in the broccoli stash!
        What are you talking about Leo? There's nothing deep or crazy going on here......... you're just imagining it!

Comment

What are you talking about Leo? There's nothing deep or crazy going on here......... you're just imagining it!

sigpic

Comment

Ok...dream hat on. Are you ready for this, MoB? Please makes sense...

Well, I think the pregnancy is more to do with your line of work than actually being pregnant yourself. I think the dream means that you are about to drop a work-related bombshell (err...bomb-shell and baby should never be used in the same analogy), like moving...like you are...and that you keep looking for complications. But it's ok, because the problems get managed and worked through and you know that eventually and soon, you will have this wonderful new working life

*takes hat off*
            sigpic

Comment

I love your 'coffee' gif, MoB! May I snurch?
              Btw,did you get my pm and e-mail last night, Jumble?
              Last edited by Leo1; 02 January 2011, 06:58 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Ok...dream hat on. Are you ready for this, MoB? Please makes sense...

Well, I think the pregnancy is more to do with your line of work than actually being pregnant yourself. I think the dream means that you are about to drop a work-related bombshell (err...bomb-shell and baby should never be used in the same analogy), like moving...like you are...and that you keep looking for complications. But it's ok, because the problems get managed and worked through and you know that eventually and soon, you will have this wonderful new working life

*takes hat off*
                From your mouth to whomever is out there listening's ears Bekki! Thanks.

Of course!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Btw,did you get my pm and e-mail last night, Jumble?
                  Got the pm, not the email

Why not get a Photobucket account? It's free and you're bound to need one if you're going to hang around here for long

Comment

Why not get a Photobucket account? It's free and you're bound to need one if you're going to hang around here for long
                    I've signed up!Sent u a pm
                    sigpic

Comment

Some dream interpretation for MoB...

To dream you are pregnant can symbolise an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. Like Bekki said, it could mean the new beginnings you are embarking on and the changes you face. To dream about blood pressure can signify there are some aspects of your life that are causing you stress. It's your subconscious telling you to look at these aspects and try to reduce them if possible.

I'm fascinated by dream interpretation, but it's not like it's an exact science . Interpretation is the key word here. I like to use this website for ideas, sometimes it makes me think about things differently and has helped decipher a few dreams correctly in the past .

/takes off 'serious' discussion hat

Comment

<snip>

Seeing all the chat about Jann needing plates, bowls, cutlery etc makes it even weirder - was I channelling the thread in my sleep?
                        So...are you blaming me now for your own insanity?

Wacko.
                        Well...I think most of the people in this thread went the new year in with a little bit too much broccoli...

YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sarai! I will definitely explore that site a bit later. I am trying to manage my stress-- I think being on pseudo-vacation right now gives my brain too much time to process everything that is going on.

/takes off 'serious' discussion hat
                          Well, at least you know you can blame me if GW crashes today.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Thanks Sarai! I will definitely explore that site a bit later. I am trying to manage my stress-- I think being on pseudo-vacation right now gives my brain too much time to process everything that is going on.
                            Sometimes that's the worst thing isn't it?! It's trying to find the balance between not having too much time to obsess about things and not having too much on!

And Jumble, if we were in a restaurant, whether Joe was there or not I'd never leave you on your own *huggles*

Comment

I've signed up!Sent u a pm
                              Got them! Niiiiiice

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Sometimes that's the worst thing isn't it?! It's trying to find the balance between not having too much time to obsess about things and not having too much on!

And Jumble, if we were in a restaurant, whether Joe was there or not I'd never leave you on your own *huggles*
                              Aw, that's so sweet! *huggles*

Mind you, I woodn't fancy my chances if Dan were to turn up

Today I decided to dive in and sort out that HUGE pile of paperwork that I've been ignoring for........ months

I haven't done my accounts since June

So I'm sorting through the receipts, trying to get them into some sort of order, and I came across all the Canadian ones from the SE trip. The one for the Harbour Flight! That was Awesome! The ones from Starbucks, who have absolutely no idea how to make a plain black coffee The one from The Fish House in Stanley Park where we had a really lovely meal with Laurie on the Thursday evening (after she gave up her ticket for the MTM cocktail party just to be with us ), and all the ones from the different places we ate at and all the shops we went into. Aaaaah, the memories

And no, I couldn't bring myself to throw them away I've popped them into the box that the Sockeye Salmon came in, that we bought on Granville Island just before we came home
                              Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

One of many

But I do know that Martin is real........ I have photographic evidence that I actually MET him........

Unless those are also just in my imagination
                                Don't worry, I was there and not invisible....I saw him hug and hug and hug you......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X