No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my - how funny Nothing about any of that food is Australian Fabulous!

Also, we say neither 'shrimp' nor 'fries'.

Also...walkabout soup? hehehehe

I officially love this restaurant
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
      I only have two of everything (except for my plates and bowls as I bought a plastic set before I went to uni & my cups are all my Eeyore ones from home ) but all my cutlery is in twos, so I don't leave it ages between washes hah.
      I have a ton of stuff, but Andi will be inheriting a good chunk of it when I (hopefully) move out of NYC next OMG later THIS year!!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Oh my - how funny Nothing about any of that food is Australian Fabulous!

Also, we say neither 'shrimp' nor 'fries'.

Also...walkabout soup? hehehehe

I officially love this restaurant
      I know. I've never eaten there before and probably never will again. But it was fairly hilarious. I was pretty appalled at how packed it was, even in the middle of Brooklyn. Shameful.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

See I could probably live of less than I have, but I like to have at least a basic set of stuff to work with! When I bought it I was thinking I could always send stuff back and use it in the future too! Also I don't have a microwave so that takes away some options.

At the beginning of last semester I lived for a month of a bowl, mug and plastic spoons.
        sigpic

Comment

*spies Luvnjack* Hellooooo!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Sounds Awesome! So did you all get up and dance around the bar whilst singing along?
            Well in front of the makeshift stage yes!! It was lots of fun, thought of all the Woohoos when they played the beatles

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
            Hee bless I'm not sure if it's said too much here, probably depending on where you are. Wendy was the first person I'd ever heard say it and it did make me giggle. (Actually I think I've only ever heard it from Wendy!)
            I love a bit of cockney rhyming slang, although I'm sure Cags is more of an expert than me . For Laurie - www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk

How about the rest of y'all? How did you spend 1/1/11?
            Being srsly ill!!

Comment

Hi Woohoos,

Did you all have a nice WOO year!

Jann, your moving into your own place? Cool! I remember moving out, all my things were from family, you know like their spare stuff Hehe!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Morning all

I have slept so much and been so lazy the last few days it's not even funny My batteries will be properly recharged by the time I go back to work on Tuesday

Loving all the broccoli avis, Nad, so cute!

*huggles*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  1. That reads very suspect in American.
                  In English too

2. It's delicious when done right! Nom.
                  Nooooooo! Poor little Broccoli!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Well in front of the makeshift stage yes!! It was lots of fun, thought of all the Woohoos when they played the beatles
                  Ah, there's nothing like a good old Beatles bopping session

I love a bit of cockney rhyming slang, although I'm sure Cags is more of an expert than me . For Laurie - www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk
                  You beat me to it! Rhyming slang is hilarious - especially since it's spread to different parts of the country and has varying phrases with different meanings in different areas

Being srsly ill!!
                  You mean hungover, right?

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that Sarai and I were out to dinner with Joe in a very odd restaurant. Everybody went off to get their food except me, and when people started coming back they all went to different tables so I found myself sitting with a bunch of strangers while she and Joe sat somewhere else, and I didn't get any food The waiter came and asked me what I wanted to eat and why hadn't I brought a box and cutlery? I looked around and noticed that everyone was eating their food out of boxes Nobody told me I had to bring a box!

Seeing all the chat about Jann needing plates, bowls, cutlery etc makes it even weirder - was I channelling the thread in my sleep?

Comment

Quote from Joe's Blog...

*steph writes: “Do you have any resolutions for the new year?”*

Answer: Yes. I’m going to be less patient and more confrontational in 2011.
                    *rubs hands together in anticipation of major snark*

Comment

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that Sarai and I were out to dinner with Joe in a very odd restaurant. Everybody went off to get their food except me, and when people started coming back they all went to different tables so I found myself sitting with a bunch of strangers while she and Joe sat somewhere else, and I didn't get any food The waiter came and asked me what I wanted to eat and why hadn't I brought a box and cutlery? I looked around and noticed that everyone was eating their food out of boxes Nobody told me I had to bring a box!

Seeing all the chat about Jann needing plates, bowls, cutlery etc makes it even weirder - was I channelling the thread in my sleep?
                      How bizarre! Perhaps this place is actually now hard-wired into your brain... or even more perhaps, we could be nothing more than figments of your imagination... Maybe none of us actually exist and none of this is real, it's all in Jumble's head

Too much existentialism for so early in the morning year?
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        How bizarre! Perhaps this place is actually now hard-wired into your brain... or even more perhaps, we could be nothing more than figments of your imagination... Maybe none of us actually exist and none of this is real, it's all in Jumble's head

I think you're right.

EDIT: That wood make me one of Jumble's invisible friends!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Could be, woodn't surprise me

Telepathy is no stranger to me, remember what I said to you in my pm the other day? Makes you think

Too big a word - I've only been awake for half an hour

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I think you're right.

EDIT: That wood make me one of Jumble's invisible friends!

One of many

But I do know that Martin is real........ I have photographic evidence that I actually MET him........

Unless those are also just in my imagination

Comment

One of many

But I do know that Martin is real........ I have photographic evidence that I actually MET him........

Unless those are also just in my imagination
                              Inception!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                                Inception!

Haven't seen it, but I know the concept

Comment

Working...
                                X