No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*joins in the daydreaming* mmm, tesla! Super advent, Nad!

And I wanna be a sheep too BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yay for Annie and the other little ones *huggles Jumblie*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Mmm...Tesla...

*daydreams*
      Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      *joins in the daydreaming* mmm, tesla! Super advent, Nad!
      We're all daydreaming about Tesla now???

*huggles Martin*

And I wanna be a sheep too BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yay for Annie and the other little ones *huggles Jumblie*
      You're all following Annie like...... sheep!

*huggles Bekki*

So when are you going to do the shoe reveal?

Comment

Baaaaaaaaaaaa

...what?

Love the advent,
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

aaah, the big shoe reveal! Well...just in case anyone else wants to guess, I will post the answers and the winner in 12 hours (tomorrow morning)

I ate too much dinner...tummy ache!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I just got back from watching Annie in her nursery's nativity play They were all so good, none of them crying or running to their mums/dads *huggles them all* Annie was supposed to be an angel, but she decided she'd rather be a sheep, and has been baaaing ever since

I remember when I was...umm, very young, my mum made us do dance classes (great for me, not so for my brother!) I distinctly remember us doing "Little Bo Peep" and all of us having to crawl around on all fours and make like sheep. Since then, I've played a tree (Sleeping Beauty), an angel (standard nativity fodder - my halo slipped off though), a snowflake, a coconut seller (yes I did sing "I've Got A Luverly Bunch Of Coconuts ) and a wall (Pyramus and Thisby - A Modern Interpretation). Oh and BA Baraccus from the A Team. It's fair to say my acting ability is severely limited.

Love the Advent art Nad. Yummy, scrummy Tesla.

Do we really have to wait 12 hours for The Shoe reveal? I don't think I can.

*huggles Laurie's poorly eyes* ... or, er, something a bit like that.

I ate a whole box of ferrero rocher yesterday. In my defence, I only bought them because I wanted the box and the wrappings. The box to store a dried flower in and the wrappings to make decorations for Benjabub's mini tree. What a wonderful excuse for chocolate, eh!
            sigpic

Comment

aaah, the big shoe reveal! Well...just in case anyone else wants to guess, I will post the answers and the winner in 12 hours (tomorrow morning)

I ate too much dinner...tummy ache!
              Might be an idea to repost the pics, just in case some WooHoos have missed them

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I remember when I was...umm, very young, my mum made us do dance classes (great for me, not so for my brother!) I distinctly remember us doing "Little Bo Peep" and all of us having to crawl around on all fours and make like sheep. Since then, I've played a tree (Sleeping Beauty), an angel (standard nativity fodder - my halo slipped off though), a snowflake, a coconut seller (yes I did sing "I've Got A Luverly Bunch Of Coconuts ) and a wall (Pyramus and Thisby - A Modern Interpretation). Oh and BA Baraccus from the A Team. It's fair to say my acting ability is severely limited.
                The only thing I remember doing like that was when I was four I was dressed as Little Miss Muffet, complete with a large, blue, plastic spider hanging from my belt

Love the Advent art Nad. Yummy, scrummy Tesla.

Do we really have to wait 12 hours for The Shoe reveal? I don't think I can.

*huggles Laurie's poorly eyes* ... or, er, something a bit like that.

I ate a whole box of ferrero rocher yesterday. In my defence, I only bought them because I wanted the box and the wrappings. The box to store a dried flower in and the wrappings to make decorations for Benjabub's mini tree. What a wonderful excuse for chocolate, eh!

Just heard they've issued a severe weather warning from 5pm today - icy roads tonight and snow storms expected Saturday and Sunday And they reckon it's going to stay that way up to Christmas. Darn weather! Couldn't it have just waited a few more days until I've finished work

Comment

The only thing I remember doing like that was when I was four I was dressed as Little Miss Muffet, complete with a large, blue, plastic spider hanging from my belt
                  I was an angel once, and cos I was about 12 years older than the other angel I was in charge of making sure she didn't run away another budding thespian or not... but luckily (?) we'd left the baby Jesus at the back of the church by accident after the rehearsal so I gave it to her to carry in and that seemed to make her happy...
                  In the play at primary school my role was to scream when a boy pulled my hair

I thought we've all done pretty well not to mention the fact that Cags admitted to her halo slipping...

Just heard they've issued a severe weather warning from 5pm today - icy roads tonight and snow storms expected Saturday and Sunday And they reckon it's going to stay that way up to Christmas. Darn weather! Couldn't it have just waited a few more days until I've finished work
                  I know I'm a bit worried, My Dad's supposed to come and pick me up from uni tomorrow, if he can't I guess a few more days shouldn't hurt but it's his birthday at the weekend not to mention I've deliberately been trying to eat myself out of food
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

That's going to make the 200 mile drive to Lincolnshire on Saturday rather more interesting.

*makes mental note to pack blankets and thermos flasks*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                      I was an angel once, and cos I was about 12 years older than the other angel I was in charge of making sure she didn't run away another budding thespian or not... but luckily (?) we'd left the baby Jesus at the back of the church by accident after the rehearsal so I gave it to her to carry in and that seemed to make her happy...
                      In the play at primary school my role was to scream when a boy pulled my hair
                      I'm sure we all were........ once

I thought we've all done pretty well not to mention the fact that Cags admitted to her halo slipping...
                      Old news is not really worth commenting on

I know I'm a bit worried, My Dad's supposed to come and pick me up from uni tomorrow, if he can't I guess a few more days shouldn't hurt but it's his birthday at the weekend not to mention I've deliberately been trying to eat myself out of food
                      Oh no I hope you can make it home before it gets too bad *hugs*

That's going to make the 200 mile drive to Lincolnshire on Saturday rather more interesting.

*makes mental note to pack blankets and thermos flasks*
                      Will you still go? Heading north doesn't seem like the best idea in the world

I'm second guessing whether to come up tomorrow in case I can't get back again on Saturday

Comment

*waves*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        (((huggles)))) Sleep. Rest. New day tomorrow
                        *gives MoB some tea*
                        Thanks Ladies. It is, indeed, a new day. I have a massage booked for the afternoon. Maybe once I can move my neck again, life will be rosey.

I'm sure we all were........ once
                        I'm still angelic. looking
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Will you still go? Heading north doesn't seem like the best idea in the world

I'm second guessing whether to come up tomorrow in case I can't get back again on Saturday
                          Well, to be honest, I think I might be coming down with yet another lurgy (sniffly nose, tickly throat, slightly dull head... yep... oh blimey, here we go again for the fifth time since September ) and that might scupper both plans. I was planning on dosing up tonight to see how it is but what say we play it by ear and keep a close eye on the weather forecast. If it is snowing / going to snow, you'd be fine this end but I'd worry about your end so perhaps best not to. As for me going up North... again, I'd have to play that by ear. I could delay it by a day or two but I need to be in London (for work) on Wednesday and the new tenant moves into their house on the Thursday so I absolutely have to be there and back before then. Seeing as they have no other means to transport their personal belongings except my car (long long story but I won't rant there today) I'm sort of obligated to go. I am hoping to persuade one of the driver nephews to come with.

*huggles MOB* since I forgot earlier. But I must nip off and see what happened too and I can huggle you properly as well.

Right, I best at least top up the diesel in the car and buy the curtain pole I need. Might as well do that before all hell breaks lose on the roads or I take to my bed or something.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, to be honest, I think I might be coming down with yet another lurgy (sniffly nose, tickly throat, slightly dull head... yep... oh blimey, here we go again for the fifth time since September ) and that might scupper both plans. I was planning on dosing up tonight to see how it is but what say we play it by ear and keep a close eye on the weather forecast. If it is snowing / going to snow, you'd be fine this end but I'd worry about your end so perhaps best not to. As for me going up North... again, I'd have to play that by ear. I could delay it by a day or two but I need to be in London (for work) on Wednesday and the new tenant moves into their house on the Thursday so I absolutely have to be there and back before then. Seeing as they have no other means to transport their personal belongings except my car (long long story but I won't rant there today) I'm sort of obligated to go. I am hoping to persuade one of the driver nephews to come with.

*huggles MOB* since I forgot earlier. But I must nip off and see what happened too and I can huggle you properly as well.

Right, I best at least top up the diesel in the car and buy the curtain pole I need. Might as well do that before all hell breaks lose on the roads or I take to my bed or something.
                            Thanks Cags. Huggles always welcome. You know, I read yesterday that yoga is good for boosting your immune system. Prolly cuz of it's stress-reducing properties. Just sayin...
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Well, to be honest, I think I might be coming down with yet another lurgy (sniffly nose, tickly throat, slightly dull head... yep... oh blimey, here we go again for the fifth time since September ) and that might scupper both plans.
                              Oh no, not again! These bugs just don't seem to want to go away That's you, me and Josiane all getting repeat doses

I was planning on dosing up tonight to see how it is but what say we play it by ear and keep a close eye on the weather forecast. If it is snowing / going to snow, you'd be fine this end but I'd worry about your end so perhaps best not to.
                              Yeah, it's getting back that's potentially the problem. So yes, let's do that and make a decision when we see how the weather is

As for me going up North... again, I'd have to play that by ear. I could delay it by a day or two but I need to be in London (for work) on Wednesday and the new tenant moves into their house on the Thursday so I absolutely have to be there and back before then. Seeing as they have no other means to transport their personal belongings except my car (long long story but I won't rant there today) I'm sort of obligated to go. I am hoping to persuade one of the driver nephews to come with.
                              I know what you're saying, but surely they woodn't want you and Ben to travel if the weather does get bad? Obligation doesn't stretch that far

*huggles* Regardless of the weather, I really hope you feel better

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Still no time to catch up properly, but thanks for the advent comments

We're all daydreaming about Tesla now???
                                It's all part of my evil plans to turn GW into TW. TeslaWorld.
                                Then everyne will fangurl Nikola and I can steal Martin...

And replace him with a Martin sockpuppet.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X