The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dee!

I didn't end up going to the convention I didn't have enough money and I had to move out of my house before the convention...a little sad, but maybe (HOPEFULLY) AT will come to Australia again some day

My advent day is just the day I had to make the artwork for our woohoo advent calendar and I completely forgot! Luckily, the muse just struck me with a vengeance and I started and finished it between my last post and this one! WOOOOHOOO!!! *pats her muse* she is nice to me sometimes

I think I am going to get my hair done today...I just goty a new voice student for the holidays, so i have a wee bit extra cash up my sleeve...and I haven't had it done for AGES!...and there are a few too many grey friends wandering around in the old head of hair...I don't like grey visitors...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Hi Dee!

I didn't end up going to the convention I didn't have enough money and I had to move out of my house before the convention...a little sad, but maybe (HOPEFULLY) AT will come to Australia again some day

My advent day is just the day I had to make the artwork for our woohoo advent calendar and I completely forgot! Luckily, the muse just struck me with a vengeance and I started and finished it between my last post and this one! WOOOOHOOO!!! *pats her muse* she is nice to me sometimes

I think I am going to get my hair done today...I just goty a new voice student for the holidays, so i have a wee bit extra cash up my sleeve...and I haven't had it done for AGES!...and there are a few too many grey friends wandering around in the old head of hair...I don't like grey visitors...
      Awww... stupid green paper that controls our lives. I'm pretty sure AT was in Australia last year as well, so you probably wont have to wait all that long And good muse you have there! *looks forward to seeing the new arties*

YEEEY about the hair!!!!
      I shortened mine over a month ago... It's taken me some time to get used to it.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Report on Amanda and Robin in Australia
        Last edited by Devilish Me; 15 December 2010, 06:33 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

*flops into thread*

OMG. What a day. It's on LJ if you want to know about it. Kind of. I think I was relatively coherent. Now, I need to crawl into bed and go to sleep. *hugs*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            *flops into thread*

OMG. What a day. It's on LJ if you want to know about it. Kind of. I think I was relatively coherent. Now, I need to crawl into bed and go to sleep. *hugs*
            (((huggles)))) Sleep. Rest. New day tomorrow
            sigpic

Comment

*gives MoB some tea*

Dee - thanks so much for posting that report! *happy Amanda fangirl sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *gives MoB some tea*

Dee - thanks so much for posting that report! *happy Amanda fangirl sigh*
                Np!!! - had the same reaction

Edit: I'm gonna go to bed. Nighty night, and good morning to all the early morning rising people.
                Last edited by Devilish Me; 15 December 2010, 09:16 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  The news about season 4 is encouraging but I shall wait until all the "i"s are dotted and the "t"s are crossed, 'tis my nature.

Actually Jumble
                  Spoiler:
                  we saw the last scene of ep 10 being filmed so we know the cliffhanger or were you too distracted by Martin to notice?

Hugs to Laurie and Sarai and all the other woohoos.
                  We did?

Then I guess I'll have to admit that I was too distracted by Martin, since I thought that was part of ep 11

But to be fair Laurie thought the same

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Lucky you! *wishes to have the time to make something creative*

I know it's more prudent to wait but I have discovered lately that even the news of something good cheers me up soooo much that I just can't but not be overly optimistic.
                  But to each it's own

About the spoiler... Can you tell us what it is? In a spoiler?
                  Should I put this in a spoiler?
                  Nope, we can't tell you anything

Optimism is good
                  Last edited by Jumble; 15 December 2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble
                    We did?

Spoiler:
                    Then I guess I'll have to admit that I was too distracted since I thought that was part of ep 11 But to be fair Laurie thought the same
                    Originally posted by Devilish Me
                    About the spoiler... Can you tell us what it is? In a spoiler?
                    Originally posted by Jumble
                    Nope, we can't tell you anything
                    Hmmmmm!
                    Spoiler:

You know now that ET-H mentions it, I think she is right. I do remember Amanda or Martin saying something about that.

*WAVES & HUGGLES* to Jumble and Sarai and anyone else that comes along. I'm just getting ready to go to bed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      *WAVES & HUGGLES* to Jumble and Sarai and anyone else that comes along. I'm just getting ready to go to bed.
                      *waves and huggles back* Hope you're feeling better Laurie!

Why do I feel like the "day shift"?!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Hmmmmm!
                        Spoiler:

You know now that ET-H mentions it, I think she is right. I do remember Amanda or Martin saying something about that.
                        I don't remember anything being said about it....... but then I was probably just watching his mouth move

*huggles Laurie* Hope you're feeling better

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *waves and huggles back* Hope you're feeling better Laurie!

Why do I feel like the "day shift"?!
                        You and me both

I just got back from watching Annie in her nursery's nativity play They were all so good, none of them crying or running to their mums/dads *huggles them all* Annie was supposed to be an angel, but she decided she'd rather be a sheep, and has been baaaing ever since

Comment

*no time to catch up*
                          *hugs*
                          *drops*

Day 16 of the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar

*waves*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I just got back from watching Annie in her nursery's nativity play They were all so good, none of them crying or running to their mums/dads *huggles them all* Annie was supposed to be an angel, but she decided she'd rather be a sheep, and has been baaaing ever since
                            Her and me both.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Her and me both.

Gorgeous Advent Nad Angsty Tesla, Yum!!

Comment

Mmm...Tesla...

*daydreams*

Comment

Working...
                                X