Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon Woohoos

*throws some huggles around randomly*

Glad Sanctuary S4 sounds promising but boo hiss to the long mid-season break I hate that trend with shows, even if it does mean we don't have to wait so long between seasons. They're doing it with Doctor Who S6 over here next year too

Thanks for the ficrec, btw, Jas Have no green to give you for it!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Afternoon Woohoos

Hey Josiane How are you feeling today? Better I hope

Glad Sanctuary S4 sounds promising but boo hiss to the long mid-season break I hate that trend with shows, even if it does mean we don't have to wait so long between seasons. They're doing it with Doctor Who S6 over here next year too

I hate it too. Waiting longer between seasons is ok with me, much better than having a huge gap mid-season

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I guess.............
        Don't guess. KNOW!!!!! *shakes*

That ^^ yes....... although obviously they won't go further than ep 10 with those until the break is over and we've all seen it And I really don't think that needed to be in spoilers
        But spoilers are so much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afternoon Woohoos

My pleasure
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Josiane How are you feeling today? Better I hope
          Yes, much better thanks Got through the whole day at work, and while I'm still a bit under par I'm basically fine Plus I got to see my sister and my nephew at lunchtime, which was a real treat
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, much better thanks Got through the whole day at work, and while I'm still a bit under par I'm basically fine Plus I got to see my sister and my nephew at lunchtime, which was a real treat
            Good to hear

Laurie sends *hugs* She's still having trouble with her eyes and is tired and fed up

*sends healing vibes to Laurie*

Edit: Gosh Josiane, have you seen how close you are to 10,000 posts?

Comment

*creeps in* It's so quiet...

OK woohoos. I have a question. There is a job opening in the next town over that I am UBER qualified for. the next town over is a half hour away, which is a reasonable commute here in the States. The problem is, Hubby's job is in the next town over...in the opposite direction. Hubby says just call and check on the hours, etc., but I'm thinking what's the point, juggling our schedules and the kids would just be too nightmarish. What do you think, Woohoos?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

OK woohoos. I have a question. There is a job opening in the next town over that I am UBER qualified for. the next town over is a half hour away, which is a reasonable commute here in the States. The problem is, Hubby's job is in the next town over...in the opposite direction. Hubby says just call and check on the hours, etc., but I'm thinking what's the point, juggling our schedules and the kids would just be too nightmarish. What do you think, Woohoos?
                I think you can't make a judgement until you've got all the facts. Do what Hubby says, ring and find out the details! If it doesn't work out, all you've lost is the cost of a call

Comment

I second what Jumble said, there's no harm in calling, maybe even interviewing and finding out more information. You never know, the new employers might be more willing to work around your schedule .

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

*hugs Sarai*
                    *hugs MoB*
                    *hugs Laurie*
                    *hugs anyone else in need*

Jumble: Awesome Advent picture!!! SO gorgeous!
                    Cags: I am embarrassed to admit that I had Rex Smith's album (back when they only had albums)..."I don't know what to saaaaaay...you take my breath awaaaaaay...*

Sanctuary:
                    Spoiler:
                    I am thinking the chick will be back. I read in one of my mags (that does sci-fi sneaky-peeky-previews) that DK said Will was getting a love interest...that wasn't going to die.

Still feel awful so I must go now. Ta!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Hi WooHoo's

*hugs Sarai*
                      *hugs MoB*
                      *hugs Laurie*
                      *hugs anyone else in need*

Jumble: Awesome Advent picture!!! SO gorgeous!
                      Thank you That's still one of my fave pics
                      Cags: I am embarrassed to admit that I had Rex Smith's album (back when they only had albums)..."I don't know what to saaaaaay...you take my breath awaaaaaay...*

Sanctuary:
                      Spoiler:
                      I am thinking the chick will be back. I read in one of my mags (that does sci-fi sneaky-peeky-previews) that DK said Will was getting a love interest...that wasn't going to die.
                      Sanctuary

Spoiler:
                      What got me was how googly-eyed he was about her, considering he obviously didn't remember her Am I alone in not wanting 'love interests' for any of the Sanctuary characters?

Still feel awful so I must go now. Ta!
                      Aw *squishy huggles*

Comment

Good to hear

Laurie sends *hugs* She's still having trouble with her eyes and is tired and fed up

*sends healing vibes to Laurie*

Edit: Gosh Josiane, have you seen how close you are to 10,000 posts?
                        So I am! Nice shiny promotion in store for me soon Better get posting hadn't I?!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

I third what Jumble and Sarai said - call and find out. And put in an application and then talk to them when you get to the interview, sound them out then. Good luck!

*huggles Bree* Hope you feel better soon!
                        sigpic

Comment

So I am! Nice shiny promotion in store for me soon Better get posting hadn't I?!
                          Yep, and we'll expect something ultra-awesome for that post

I third what Jumble and Sarai said - call and find out. And put in an application and then talk to them when you get to the interview, sound them out then. Good luck!

*huggles Bree* Hope you feel better soon!
                          See LJ? We all agree, so get dialling

Comment

*hugs les WooHoos*

Has nothing to say but: HubbaHubba!

*hopes the big 'holes' at the bottom will go away*
                            *blinks*
                            Um...
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs les WooHoos*

Has nothing to say but: HubbaHubba!
                              HubbaHubba is perfectly apt for this thread

*hopes the big 'holes' at the bottom will go away*
                              *blinks*
                              Um...
                              Yeah......... all these blank spaces are getting very boooooring

Comment

*iz posting for no apparent reason*
                                7 more to go...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X