X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
    Absolutely! Loved it, possibly my fav of this season so far
    Spoiler:
    It was nice to see Henry in the lead for a change....although the second story line with Helen/Tesla was a real joy to watch!

And of course, Martin was the director....back where he belongs!
    sigpic

Comment

Uh oh! Temperatures are dropping quickly. It is not even 2pm and it's now 39*F/4*C.
      I have to get out and do some errands before it gets too cold. See you all later.

Oh and Jumble..... you can always email me the info!
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in quickly to hug everyone*

'Animus' made Nad very happy too. *nods*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*joins in the Sanctuary squeeing*
          I loved having a Henry episode for a change. *fangurls Henry*

Have a wonderful Woohoo meet gals! Wish I was there too.
          sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary ep:
            Spoiler:
            Dobby made Jann very happy I loved the secondary storyline And I found it interesting to see the Henry development...

Although the last "fighting" scene and the nekkidness afterwards was awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary
              Spoiler:
              There were so many great lines! loved it so much

Can I just say

"um ... goat"

not to mention
              "Magnus and the Magnet"
              priceless
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                *joins in the Sanctuary squeeing*
                I loved having a Henry episode for a change. *fangurls Henry*

Have a wonderful Woohoo meet gals! Wish I was there too.
                Henry?

I PTB'd Shipsgiving a little.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Say Jumble, what time do I need to be around tomorrow? Give me your time and I'll subtract the hours.
                  Ah yes, I'll second that. I'm planning my whole day around it!

Just finished our last night on the show. No pics I'm afraid, but I will tell you all about it tomorrow (in the true Woohoo spirit I've had one too many glasses of wine this evening ).

Looking forward to a good few months off though now. The next play is February/March time which I'll probably bow out of being involved in and just attend as an audience member, but there's a big one with a huge ensemble cast (hopefully will have a part in that one) in May so looking forward to that one.

Also, Woohood for Lego house building - looks like great fun! Wish I was there with you all.

*suishy hugs*
                  Last edited by Sarai; 20 November 2010, 03:40 PM. Reason: Damn - almost got away with drunk typing :rolleyes:!

Comment

Ah a neighbor. Well nothing on Mercer Island, but I can see a few of the mountain tops and there is snow in them thar hills! I remember 2 years ago just before Xmas. At the time I lived on Alaskan Way at Elliott Bay. It was beautiful and so white. No cars, nothing. That was really lovely.

Say Jumble, what time do I need to be around tomorrow? Give me your time and I'll subtract the hours.

And of course, Martin was the director....back where he belongs!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Ah yes, I'll second that. I'm planning my whole day around it!

Just finished our last night on the show. No pics I'm afraid, but I will tell you all about it tomorrow (in the true Woohoo spirit I've had one too many glasses of wine this evening ).

Looking forward to a good few months off though now. The next play is February/March time which I'll probably bow out of being involved in and just attend as an audience member, but there's a big one with a huge ensemble cast (hopefully will have a part in that one) in May so looking forward to that one.

Also, Woohood for Lego house building - looks like great fun! Wish I was there with you all.

*suishy hugs*
                    I think we're looking at about 2.30 to 3pm if that's ok?

Lego house-building is AWESOME!!! Ben is AWESOME!!!!!

Spoiler:
                    It was nice to see Henry in the lead for a change....although the second story line with Helen/Tesla was a real joy to watch!
                    Cannot wait!!!

We just did Martin's 200 commentary, 200 bts, Sanctuary Trail of Blood and Hero II........... not to mention several glasses bottles of wine......... think we might be off to bed fairly soon

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*seriously squishy huggles Martin*
                    Last edited by Jumble; 20 November 2010, 03:57 PM. Reason: The wine fairies have been at it again.......

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

When is it not?
                      Last week? *runs and hides*

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                      Sanctuary
                      Spoiler:
                      There were so many great lines! loved it so much

Can I just say

"um ... goat"

not to mention
                      "Magnus and the Magnet"
                      priceless
                      Spoiler:
                      Magnus and the Magnet may be my all-time favorite line. I did giggle over
                      "I'm not your house elf" "Good night Dobby."

Super excited for next week's Helen Whump ep.

I posted most of my thoughts over in the episode thread.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ah a neighbor. Well nothing on Mercer Island, but I can see a few of the mountain tops and there is snow in them thar hills! I remember 2 years ago just before Xmas. At the time I lived on Alaskan Way at Elliott Bay. It was beautiful and so white. No cars, nothing. That was really lovely.
                        Ah, yes. Winter, two years ago. Beautiful, snowy. I had at least 9" inches of snow on my deck railing, and about a foot on the ground. Was absolutely gorgeous while it was coming down, and the whole week of Christmas.

Unfortunately, it also was cold enough that a water pipe burst on Sunday evening, and I had no idea where the water shut off valve was (having only lived here for about 3 months). My brother owns the house, and after running around like a maniac trying to find the water shut-off valve, I called him (he lives in Issaquah) to find out, and he didn't know where the stupid thing was. He finally looked through his papers from buying the house and discovered it was in a really stupid place ... a crawl space under the house. I wound up calling a plumber, who actually came over on a Sunday evening and he got down in the crawl space and took care of the problem.

Otherwise, it was quite an uneventful time, and the snow and everything was gorgeous.

Comment

Hope you guys meeting up have a great day
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I think we're looking at about 2.30 to 3pm if that's ok?
                            Sounds good to me - would you mind getting someone to text me when you want me to come online? I'll be around the house this afternoon tidying up etc...

*hugs* Hope you're all having fun!

Comment

*stumbles in* Love you Woohoos! *stumbles out*
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoos!

We've just had lunch -- NOMS -- at Andersons. Firstly, it was delicious (the pudding was my favourite, so not gonna lie). The beef was mean to me - actually, I was stubborn and really wanted to beat it but haha, no, it was tough to cut.

Anyway, we're setting up Skype now and we'll be there shortly
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X