Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Watch your words

...Who played with his neat Photobucket.
    He scrolled and he stared
    at his pics 'cause he cared
    about having something to look at.

No?

Am I the only one who cares about a clean thread these days?!
    Apparently..........

Ok, let's do what we're supposed to be here to do.....

No Martin! Don't rip your shirt off!!!

Too late!!!!

Sorry Nad, I just couldn't stop him in time to keep the thread clean

Comment

Fine. Blame Martin. Again.
      *shakes head*

EDIT: Those pics are so distracting...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Fine. Blame Martin. Again.
        *shakes head*

Of course! He should have more respect for his delicate little WooHoos

EDIT: Those pics are so distracting...
        Yeah, that top one ......... just can't take my eyes off his....... eyes...........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Of course! He should have more respect for his delicate little WooHoos

Yeah, that top one ......... just can't take my eyes off his....... eyes...........
          *nods*

...There were eyes?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*snort* Uh huh. Sure.
            sigpic

Comment

Hello again....been busying myself around the apt today. So much to do and I don't care!

Do a little "happy" dance to fit right in. Hmmmm! maybe not to long of one...where's my chiropractor!

I just got an email....I have a package waiting for me downstairs.....dances around...love packages.....

Less than 5 hours until Sanctuary. Need to walk to the store. Last day for doing that for the next 4 or 5 days....the rains are coming! I love rain too.

So hope everyone is doing okay today, afterall ... it is the weekend!
              sigpic

Comment

*nods*

...There were eyes?

See, you accuse me constantly of ickybahing up the thread, and yet when I make a conscious effort to keep it clean YOU go and smut it up

I give up

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                *snort* Uh huh. Sure.
                Estrela, if you were around here more often you wood know that it is a very well known fact that I admire Martin for his awesome directing abilities and his gorgeous green eyes.

And yes, I did type that with a straight face

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Hello again....been busying myself around the apt today. So much to do and I don't care!

Do a little "happy" dance to fit right in. Hmmmm! maybe not to long of one...where's my chiropractor!

I just got an email....I have a package waiting for me downstairs.....dances around...love packages.....
                  Oooooh! Any idea what it is? I love packages too

I hope Martin loves packages..................

Less than 5 hours until Sanctuary. Need to walk to the store. Last day for doing that for the next 4 or 5 days....the rains are coming! I love rain too.

Can't speak for everyone else, but I'm doing very ok

*checks Josiane's pulse* Yep, she's still alive

Random thought: The Paul O'Grady Show wood be absolutely perfect if only he were not in it.

Comment

See, you accuse me constantly of ickybahing up the thread, and yet when I make a conscious effort to keep it clean YOU go and smut it up

I give up

Estrela, if you were around here more often you wood know that it is a very well known fact that I admire Martin for his awesome directing abilities and his gorgeous green eyes.

Dear Jumble I have no doubt that you admire those qualities but I lurk here far more than you realize and know that you admire much more as well. Truth be told, so do I. And I say all that with a straight face and envy in my heart because you've been lucky enough to have been hugged by him. *sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

I give up

Hmmmmm....still sniffing that T-shirt!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooooh! Any idea what it is? I love packages too

I hope Martin loves packages..................

*checks Josiane's pulse* Yep, she's still alive

Random thought: The Paul O'Grady Show wood be absolutely perfect if only he were not in it.
                        Not quite sure what it is, but I will have to put on some shoes and go downstairs to find out. Oh and I'm glad Josie is still "alive"

As for Paul O'Grady.....haven't the foggiest who he is so.....let's give him the boot off the show!
                        sigpic

Comment

*yawns*

I'm still alive, guys, just sleeeeepy Think I'm going to take myself off to my actual bed soon and sleep for many hours and then I will surely be back to my bouncy self tomorrow

*sleepy huggles you all*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh look at all the Woohoos......*Huggles and Waves* all around!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

More Happy! Awesome
                              I like happy.

I give up
                              Oh pshaw. I was talking about hair. It's all about the hair. That's not smut, it's... styling.

And yes. Let's give Paul O'Grady the boot!
                              (And no, I don't know who he is either.)

*hugs Josi*

sigpic

Comment

Do I have "Stop and dump all your problems on me" stamped on my forehead? I just chatted with a lady on FB for an hour about the most random stuff. She 's in one of my adoption groups, but we had never talked before. So weird!

Um...hi Woohoos. Everyone having a nice Friday?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X