Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    *huggles everyone*
    *has always to wait at least 2 days to watch the new tv shows...hoping that someone uploads the episode on Megavideo*
    *huggles*

Most new tv shows are up the day after the come out in YT, you just have to catch it before they take it down

*huggles more*

I haven't done any homework at all, I think I will start in a bit
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Morning woohoos. Caffeinating after my nap. *yawn*

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Been making sigs all day......... and I can't remember which ones I've posted where

Oh well, here goes...

Challenge sigs

Non-challenge sig....

Time I got something to eat I think

*waves to MoB, Jann and Yessika*

Comment

*huggles non-US woohoos* TV-serie life sucks for y'all. That's why I moved.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          ROFLMAO!!! That's awesome!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *huggles Jann because I don't think I've done that lately*
          Awww *huggles back at ya* Probably no hugs to me since I'm mostly happy lol

Aw, you and your Dad, I so envy your relationship!

Haven't seen mine in about 15 years, and mostly it doesn't bother me. But when I see a close father/daughter relationship like yours, or see the pic of Martin with his daughter, I'll admit to a pang of regret Still, no point in re-opening a healed wound I guess *shrugs*
          *huggles*
          I'm glad my dad and I can get along that well , I'm sorry that you never had that.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Morning woohoos. Caffeinating after my nap. *yawn*

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...coffeestat.gif
          *hands over caffeine*

Just woke up from my nap too. To watch the race this morning I woke up way too early, and only had had 4 hours of sleep.
          sigpic

Comment

*waves to MoB, Jann and Yessika*
            *waves back*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            1. *huggles non-US woohoos* TV-serie life sucks for y'all. That's why I moved.

2. *hands over caffeine*

3. Just woke up from my nap too. To watch the race this morning I woke up way too early, and only had had 4 hours of sleep.

2. gracias

3. I slept from 9am-1pm here's hoping for an early bed tonight. Watching CSI right now. Kinda barfy way to spend your breakfast, lol.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles non-US woohoos* TV-serie life sucks for y'all. That's why I moved.

ROFLMAO!!! That's awesome!

Awww *huggles back at ya* Probably no hugs to me since I'm mostly happy lol
              Oh no, you deserve huggles just because you're so happy! It's just you're not around so much

*huggles*
              I'm glad my dad and I can get along that well , I'm sorry that you never had that.
              I'm glad for you too, treasure him

The sad thing is, we were very close when I was little, but my mother couldn't stand the competition so she forced a wedge between us. But that's a whole other (boring) story, and I'm in too good a mood to go there today

Comment

Oh no, you deserve huggles just because you're so happy! It's just you're not around so much
                I iz sorry for that. Between the time difference and the busy life in general, I don't have enough time in a day. We should have 36 hour days, like on Abydos!

I'm glad for you too, treasure him
                I do! Dad is awesome!

The sad thing is, we were very close when I was little, but my mother couldn't stand the competition so she forced a wedge between us. But that's a whole other (boring) story, and I'm in too good a mood to go there today
                *hugs* So don't go there. I'm lucky enough to get along with both of my parents. I will fight once in a while with mom, but that's because we're both as stubborn as hell! In general I have fun with both of them
                sigpic

Comment

I iz sorry for that. Between the time difference and the busy life in general, I don't have enough time in a day. We should have 36 hour days, like on Abydos!
                  Oh I know! And it's good that you're having such a good time. Sometimes moving to another country alone can be fraught with misery, so it's really good to see you making the most of it. Grab every moment and memory that you can! If I could be your age again and know what I know now, I'd be out there having a ball with you

I do! Dad is awesome!

*hugs* So don't go there. I'm lucky enough to get along with both of my parents. I will fight once in a while with mom, but that's because we're both as stubborn as hell! In general I have fun with both of them
                  That's so nice to hear I hope my kids wood say the same about me

Oh, going back to Herbie and Oren..... I managed to get them bouncing again by being my usually silly self, and by bedtime they were smiling I'd seriously like to do something evil to their dad....... nono, goodmoodgoodmoodgoodmood.....

But I wood

Comment

28, I think, would be sufficient.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh I know! And it's good that you're having such a good time. Sometimes moving to another country alone can be fraught with misery, so it's really good to see you making the most of it. Grab every moment and memory that you can! If I could be your age again and know what I know now, I'd be out there having a ball with you
                      That wood be so much fun. I think we wood terrorize the boys/people on the campus

It's gonna be hard for me to leave, once my time here is over. I already met so many people, made friends, and as much as I also want to see my old friends again, I hate it to leave the ones I'm making/have made in here.

That's so nice to hear I hope my kids wood say the same about me
                      I'm sure they do! You're awesome(see your granddaughter already loves ya! )

Oh, going back to Herbie and Oren..... I managed to get them bouncing again by being my usually silly self, and by bedtime they were smiling I'd seriously like to do something evil to their dad....... nono, goodmoodgoodmoodgoodmood.....

But I wood
                      Yahoo! You're awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jumble*

*is still not doing any homework*

*runs around nekkid*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

That wood be so much fun. I think we wood terrorize the boys/people on the campus
                          Terrorize them? Nah, they'd love us

But yeah, it wood be fun

It's gonna be hard for me to leave, once my time here is over. I already met so many people, made friends, and as much as I also want to see my old friends again, I hate it to leave the ones I'm making/have made in here.
                          That's life, hun. But it doesn't mean you won't still be friends with them and if I know anything about you, you'll be travelling back and forth forevermore And who knows? You may even decide to settle there one day, have an American family. Either way, it's too soon to be thinking negatively about things ending, you've only just begun your adventure Soooo lucky to be living in this modern world, that allows you to watch F1 with your dad despite the thousands of miles between you

I'm sure they do! You're awesome(see your granddaughter already loves ya! )
                          Aw, thanks *hugs*

Yahoo! You're awesome!
                          Thanks

Do you know how many times I had to try to stop myself from saying 'awesome!' when I was talking to Martin? He must have thought it was the only word in my vocabulary

Comment

Terrorize them? Nah, they'd love us

But yeah, it wood be fun

That's life, hun. But it doesn't mean you won't still be friends with them and if I know anything about you, you'll be travelling back and forth forevermore And who knows? You may even decide to settle there one day, have an American family. Either way, it's too soon to be thinking negatively about things ending, you've only just begun your adventure Soooo lucky to be living in this modern world, that allows you to watch F1 with your dad despite the thousands of miles between you

Aw, thanks *hugs*

Thanks

Do you know how many times I had to try to stop myself from saying 'awesome!' when I was talking to Martin? He must have thought it was the only word in my vocabulary
                            *giggles*

Awesome is just an addictive word, once you say it once you have to say it again and again
                            sigpic

Comment

YESSIKA!!! Put some clothes on and go do your homework! Now!

Ok, that's me done with today's serious Mom/Granny moment

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                *giggles*

Awesome is just an addictive word, once you say it once you have to say it again and again
                                It is, and with regard to most of what we were talking about it was the only appropriate word I could think of

"Sanctuary is awesome....
                                Your children are awesome....
                                SE was awesome....
                                Amanda is awesome.......
                                Director's Series are awesome..........
                                Your eyes are......."

no I didn't say that...... I hope I didn't

Comment

Working...
                                X