The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    that was possibly the longest catch up EVER!

*huggles Woohoos*

hooray Oma for Naomi starting in the school! Woohood!!!

and...

Happy birthday, JOSI!!!!

*twirls around*

It's a lovely day here in "for once not raining Ballarat" I went for an adventure through the bush and picked some flowers

*sings and dances away*

Oh! and I've started to write a new musical fro uni! It's about understudies who try and kill the lead actors in a musical Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on the way you look at it) i've been cast as the romantic partner to the guy I like (who has a new gf)..awkward for me...a little...

*kisses everyone*
    Congrats on writing the musical and sort of congrats for getting casted
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*burst through the door of the Woohoo House, arms flailing*

*runz into wall*

*picks self up, runz around flailing some more*

From Joe's blog tonight:
      My birthday is a little over a month away! If you’re planning something elaborate, it’s best to get started now!
      I hearby officially declare that he has been LURKING! Good thing I don't run nekkid anymore.
      sigpic

Comment

Woooooooooooooohooooo for Naomi!!!! Glad everything turned out ok.

Congrats Bekki!!!!!

Yessika the invitation is always open

And....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSI!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

happy birthday josi!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*bounces in*
            Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!!
            *throws huggles and streamers everywhere*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

JOSIANE!!!!!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Well, I am hitting the cheap cava here tonight, celebrating my little man who has finally embraced the joys of the potty and is weeing like a pro...well, ok, yes, then he's emptying the pot into the toilet and, er, pouring it everywhere but, hey, I can live with that if it means no more daytime nappies! No accidents all week... not one! I'm cautiously optimistic that we've cracked it. The final piece of the puzzle was pre-school, who have been fab with him and where there's the added incentive of seeing other children doing it that way. I was really worried going to pre-school would set him back the little progress we'd made in the last few weeks but, ah it's been the opposite. And a week in and I feel completely happy and comfortable with the care he's getting there... and to think I was sobbing my heart out on Monday at having to leave him there. Numpty!
              Can I say 'I told you so!' ?

Woodnight Jumble... blimey early night for you. *huggles* Sweet dreams. I mean that.
              Slept for 11 hours! And yes, the dreams were sweet for a change, and no, I'm not sharing And no, not about Martin either!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*runz into wall*

From Joe's blog tonight:

I hearby officially declare that he has been LURKING! Good thing I don't run nekkid anymore.
              Maybe he wood lurk more often if you did Let's just hope he didn't click any of those spoilers!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *bounces in*
              Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!!
              *throws huggles and streamers everywhere*
              *huggles Josiane* Hope you have a brilliant day
              Last edited by Jumble; 11 September 2010, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Happy Birthday Josi!!

Welcome to your 4th decade.

that was possibly the longest catch up EVER!

Oh! and I've started to write a new musical fro uni! It's about understudies who try and kill the lead actors in a musical Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on the way you look at it) i've been cast as the romantic partner to the guy I like (who has a new gf)..awkward for me...a little...

*kisses everyone*
                Congrats on your new show! What musical is it?

ETA: Looks like I've got a 69 post in my future today.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Cags .... AT5 only uses blue jello.... not sure they allow other colors. But for private parties.... that's another story.

We don't get blue jello over here... uh and we call it jelly which I know is confusing since jelly is something you spread on bread on the U.S. Every colour and flavour besides blue.

I wonder how easy it is to make from scratch?

*kisses everyone*
                  Yay for the no rain and... yay for the musical. You can turn the casting thing around to a positive by just enjoying the moment/fantasy.

*huggles back*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*runz into wall*

From Joe's blog tonight:

*flails*

Awesome, Joe lurks. Joe lurks, Joe lurks!

*rolls up sleeves* Right then, he asked for it.

Oh, hi Joe, didn't see you there. How are you today?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Can I say 'I told you so!' ?
                  *sigh*

Oh yeah, go on, coz it's you, I'll let you.

Actually I did take you advice... spoilered for boringness:

Spoiler:
                  Since his big stumbling block seemed to be a fear of the toilet/potty I told him (about 3 weeks ago) that he didn't have to use the toilet/potty but I was putting him in pants and he can't just go wee in them and he had to let me know when he needed to go so I could put a pull up on him. The first day, slight damp patch, got to him, pull up on, did his business. After that he understood. We had one more accident that day and since then he's been good as gold at telling me and not a single accident (not counting the one time he got really upset and, well, understandable really). But importantly, he's learnt he can control it. I've been telling him that school will want him to use the toilet like all the other children and he seemed to accept that. So, first two days, fine, did it the same way. Next day he tried but didn't do it, day after that, he tried, didn't do anything but they said, no more pull ups... bit later, he's obviously desperate so his key worker grabbed him, chucked him on the loo without giving him time to think and he did it! Since then, yeah, done it on the potty every time, not a single accident! Well, unless you count the fact he's a boy and, um, there's the whole aiming issue! Pooing, yeah, that's another thing but that will come with time.

So yeah, I chilled out about it and let him dictate the pace and that compeletly worked...

Jumble = The toilet whisperer.

...er... ok that came out kind of wrong.

Slept for 11 hours! And yes, the dreams were sweet for a change, and no, I'm not sharing
                  Good, glad to hear it and, oh no, not sure I want to hear about those kinds of dreams.

*huggles Sarai and Dave for your long walk* - Good luck!

oh and...
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Happy Birthday Josi!!

Welcome to your 4th decade.
                      Oh! Ouch! When you put it like that, I'm looking at my..... er...... oh dear No, definitely don't want to count it in decades

Congrats on your new show! What musical is it?

ETA: Looks like I've got a 69 post in my future today.
                      Lucky you

We don't get blue jello over here... uh and we call it jelly which I know is confusing since jelly is something you spread on bread on the U.S. Every colour and flavour besides blue.

I wonder how easy it is to make from scratch?
                      What we need is for someone *looks at Laurie* to send us some before February

*sigh*

Oh yeah, go on, coz it's you, I'll let you.

Actually I did take your advice... spoilered for boringness:

Spoiler:
                      Since his big stumbling block seemed to be a fear of the toilet/potty I told him (about 3 weeks ago) that he didn't have to use the toilet/potty but I was putting him in pants and he can't just go wee in them and he had to let me know when he needed to go so I could put a pull up on him. The first day, slight damp patch, got to him, pull up on, did his business. After that he understood. We had one more accident that day and since then he's been good as gold at telling me and not a single accident (not counting the one time he got really upset and, well, understandable really). But importantly, he's learnt he can control it. I've been telling him that school will want him to use the toilet like all the other children and he seemed to accept that. So, first two days, fine, did it the same way. Next day he tried but didn't do it, day after that, he tried, didn't do anything but they said, no more pull ups... bit later, he's obviously desperate so his key worker grabbed him, chucked him on the loo without giving him time to think and he did it! Since then, yeah, done it on the potty every time, not a single accident! Well, unless you count the fact he's a boy and, um, there's the whole aiming issue! Pooing, yeah, that's another thing but that will come with time.
                      That ^^ is a method that often works

So yeah, I chilled out about it and let him dictate the pace and that compeletly worked...
                      I.told.you.so!

Jumble = The toilet whisperer.

...er... ok that came out kind of wrong.

It's easy for me, I've toilet-trained over 60 children And it's always easier for a carer to chill out than it is for the parents, because although we love the kids, it's not the same as being their mum But you got him there in the end, and that's all that really matters

Good, glad to hear it and, oh no, not sure I want to hear about those kinds of dreams.
                      Oh, they weren't..... um...... well not all of them

Comment

Oh here we go again! Unsubscribed

It seems to coincide with the dodgy MQ-ing thing

Comment

Hooray for benjabubs's potty training!!

My brother signed his last email to me as 'benjamiggle'...perhaps your wee man would enjoy that name when he gets to the "dont call me a bub, mum!" stage

...actually, I think it's just that my brother is as...sane...as I am and likes to make up words...perhaps it's genetic...

*huggles everyone* I'm hungry...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hooray for benjabubs's potty training!!
                            I'm sure that's soooooo not the kind of comment that Martin or any our PTB wood expect to find on this thread

My brother signed his last email to me as 'benjamiggle'...perhaps your wee man would enjoy that name when he gets to the "dont call me a bub, mum!" stage
                            Ah, but wood he be amused if you called him that in front of his mates or his GF?

...actually, I think it's just that my brother is as...sane...as I am and likes to make up words...perhaps it's genetic...

*huggles everyone* I'm hungry...
                            Definitely a WooHoo genetic....... does that make him an Honorary?

Comment

The funny thing is, I think he wood appreciate it if I called him benjamiggle in front of his mates

And I feel he wood be honoured to be an honourary woohoo...he would cal me crazy for my GW/Martin/Woohoo obsession first, but deep down, he'd be honoured

(Besides, I know he's totally jealous that Joe has (presumably) heard Mallozzi with a J)
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Josi!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X