• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*happy dances for Jann*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    See? In denial

As you know, I'm not a DW fan, but I can still sympathize

And I bet they'll split S3 of Sanctuary as well

The long break is why I stopped watching SGU (as well as the fact that they brought Rush back too soon for me). I just lost interest and couldn't pick it back up. I have all the second half eps recorded, so I may watch them someday. Maybe.
    Yeah I bet they will too Do not want
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *interrupts important discussion*

it's MOVING DAY!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My current roommate is suddenly nice now...she even proposed to help me move out! *snort*
      And you call that being nice?

Edit: Oh wait! Were we having a serious discussion? Again???? *shakes head* This thread has definitely gone downhill lately..................

Comment

Morning all (((hugs))) to all! Happy dances around....Nice fall day. Love it!

Boy go to sleep for a few hours and all h@#!@ breaks out.......

Now, we Americans have excellent taste in television....you can watch all the Housewives from Hell shows to know that and the Batchelor and Batchelorette and a show about someone who serves warrants and then the one that catches those that skip their warrants, and about people that pawn things, and about really bad horders....oh I could go on and on. And I gave you the top of the line shows. We do have some that are really bad. Reality tv stinks thrives here. Oh did I mention the show about this guy that eats anything that once was alive........really dredges up awful images.

As for drinking....pretty much, Jumble is right. I only seem to drink when I'm with her. But then you never knew me in the old days. Having a hollow leg really helps sometimes.

But as for that blue drink....no way. I won't drink anything that requires delution or death! No no no no no! I refuse!

Oh, and I am glad to help out all you AT neophites..... Just remember, if you are feeling a little lonely in between or after any of it.... head for the lobby to the left of the desk. We seemed to camp out there a lot. And afterwards, check the bar!
        Last edited by llp; 10 September 2010, 08:50 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *happy dances for Jann*

Yeah I bet they will too Do not want
          Me not want either I can see me having serious withdrawal when if that happens

*waves to Laurie*

Ok, yes. At a stretch, I'll believe that you only drink when you're with me. I wood however point out that it was you that acquired and paid for the taxi that took us on a city-wide search for alcohol, and you that stood by and allowed Sarai me to go dancing in the fountains at 2am, so you really can't claim any form of innocence where booze is concerned. You have to take some responsibility

Comment

*waves to Laurie*

Ok, yes. At a stretch, I'll believe that you only drink when you're with me. I wood however point out that it was you that acquired and paid for the taxi that took us on a city-wide search for alcohol, and you that stood by and allowed Sarai me to go dancing in the fountains at 2am, so you really can't claim any form of innocence where booze is concerned. You have to take some responsibility
            Now wait a minute here "young lady" I just wanted to make sure you didn't bother the fish er ah guests at the hotel. Besides, I needed a good laugh! And I wasn't there as a guardian, only a witness! Which is exactly what I did.....I witness you running aroung in the fountain nekkid (er at least around the feet area) anyhow. heeheehee

And did I go in it and join you....OH NO! I refrained from such misbehavior..... I chose to watch er I mean I helped you try and regain your dignity!
            sigpic

Comment

Uh-oh....I need to put my best "behavior" cap on....we have a lot of guests lurking watching are every move.
              sigpic

Comment

*waves to 8 guests *

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *waves to 8 guests *
                  Hey Sarai, let me know if the drool destroys the pictures....I can make more.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...all these people and it is so quiet here....I need to stir the pot a little:

DOES THAT WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!!

Oh dear....it caused some of our guests to run away.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Now wait a minute here "young lady" I just wanted to make sure you didn't bother the fish er ah guests at the hotel. Besides, I needed a good laugh! And I wasn't there as a guardian, only a witness! Which is exactly what I did.....I witness you running aroung in the fountain nekkid (er at least around the feet area) anyhow. heeheehee

And did I go in it and join you....OH NO! I refrained from such misbehavior..... I chose to watch er I mean I helped you try and regain your dignity!
                      Oh now let me make it very clear! I WAS NOT NEKKID!!! I was fully clothed, I simply rolled my jeans up so they woodn't get wet! *nods*

I don't remember anything about you helping me to regain any dignity........ besides, how could I regain something I never had in the first place?

And you have to admit, it was FUN!!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *waves to 8 guests *
                      Ooops! I think we scared them off again

Got this pic of Amanda signing cards for Lee and Joel from Claire. Thanks

Comment

Oh now let me make it very clear! I WAS NOT NEKKID!!! I was fully clothed, I simply rolled my jeans up so they woodn't get wet! *nods*
                        And if you read my note it said: I witness you running aroung in the fountain nekkid (er at least around the feet area) anyhow. heeheehee So there

I don't remember anything about you helping me to regain any dignity........ besides, how could I regain something I never had in the first place?
                        My friend you have more quiet real dignity than you realize!

And you have to admit, it was FUN!!!
                        - Oh Yeah! I never denied that!

Got this pic of Amanda signing cards for Lee and Joel from Claire. Thanks

Yes one of many great pictures from that wonderful adventure.... with a lot more adventures to come

Time for some breakfast.... *wave* too all the WooHoods
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          And if you read my note it said: I witness you running aroung in the fountain nekkid (er at least around the feet area) anyhow. heeheehee So there
                          Oh I read it, I just wanted to make it very clear to everyone else

My friend you have more quiet real dignity than you realize!
                          Me? No, seriously! 'Dignity' is not a word I wood ever associate with myself

- Oh Yeah! I never denied that!

Yes one of many great pictures from that wonderful adventure.... with a lot more adventures to come

Time for some breakfast.... *wave* too all the WooHoods
                          Oh yes indeed!

And you forgot to remove the img tags
                          Last edited by Jumble; 10 September 2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

She hides it well - years of practise

Drunks? Us? I fear you are labouring under a misapprehension. We like a tipple, yes, but most of us can't seriously be called drunks! Josiane has been known to fall asleep after half a glass of wine........ Laurie only drinks when she's with me and Sarai (so she says ) Sarai drinks like a fish but fiercely denies it and usually blames me

Wendy always appears drunk, even if all she's had is lemonade

And me? Well yes, I do like the odd bottle glass of wine now and then, it's true. But I usually only get 'drunk' when I'm upset or just pissed off......... it's not like it's a regular occurence! Most of the time I'm just merry

This is why I don't ever let myself get drunk... having said that, I do drink. Mostly when I'm with others

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *interrupts important discussion*

it's MOVING DAY!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My current roommate is suddenly nice now...she even proposed to help me move out! *snort*
                            YAY for moving day. I wouldn't call that being nice, not really. But at least you're going somewhere that's, hopefully, better!

And you call that being nice?

Edit: Oh wait! Were we having a serious discussion? Again???? *shakes head* This thread has definitely gone downhill lately..................
                            You can't blame me, I was being quiet!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*dances in*
                              *twirls*
                              *huggles everyone*

Naomi starts school on Monday

*hugs the school's headteacher*

I don't know what strings he pulled, but suddenly, she's in

*runz to put child in question in bed*

Back later for a proper catch up!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

This is why I don't ever let myself get drunk... having said that, I do drink. Mostly when I'm with others

YAY for moving day. I wouldn't call that being nice, not really. But at least you're going somewhere that's, hopefully, better!

You can't blame me, I was being quiet!
                                That's probably what caused it, we missed you keeping us on the wide and crooked (as opposed to straight and narrow ) and we wandered off and had a serious discussion

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                *dances in*
                                *twirls*
                                *huggles everyone*

Naomi starts school on Monday

*hugs the school's headteacher*

I don't know what strings he pulled, but suddenly, she's in

*runz to put child in question in bed*

Back later for a proper catch up!
                                WOOHOOOOOD!!!!!
                                GO NAOMI!!!!!!!

Soooo pleased for you Oma

Comment

Working...
                                X