No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Oma and other woohoos that watched my vids* I'm glad you liked them!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Oh that's just wrong.

30th August according to here: http://www.bbcshop.com/drama+arts/sh...vt/bbcdvd3223/

But not sure if it'll be available in the U.S. then.

*falls over from force of the shove from LJ*

Gosh, Jumble was never like this... she just glared at you until you sopped huggling her PTB.

EDIT: Night Josi, Thank you!
    Thanks for the info, hopefully I can get it. I don't even need it to be in my region to be able to play it, so it won't be to difficult
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

jumble, your pics of you with the sanct gang are *wonderful*!!

now remember, when you're staring at them for hours on end, you must blink sometimes! (it's to nourish the eye with much needed lubricant, so you can continue to stare )

x 10 @ jumble's experience!!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        jumble, your pics of you with the sanct gang are *wonderful*!!

now remember, when you're staring at them for hours on end, you must blink sometimes! (it's to nourish the eye with much needed lubricant, so you can continue to stare )

x 10 @ jumble's experience!!
        Ohhhhhhhh! That explains the burning and stinging I've been experiencing.....

It's my birthday on Tuesday, and I've been promised some very special frames to put my signed pics in, because my kitchen wall is looking very empty

So I guess I'd better lubricate my eyes copiously

Comment

Niiiiiiiiice '69 banner Jumble

Martin sure likes hugging that blonde, I've seen LOADS of pics like that the last few days......
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            Niiiiiiiiice '69 banner Jumble

Martin sure likes hugging that blonde, I've seen LOADS of pics like that the last few days......

He's just a really physical huggy guy He hugs everyone No really, he does

just not quite for that long

I did try whispering yelling.... but he took no notice. Some people just don't take direction well...............

Comment

gorgeous!
              sigpic

Comment

this thread is awesome. it's made of happy!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey if anybody is interested in watching Sherlock in the US, it is going to air on PBS. Here is the article with the dates: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/She...Series-1/14203

It's coming out on dvd sometime after November 7

Yay!!

*runs around nekkid*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    this thread is awesome. it's made of happy!
                    I do believe that is the specific purpose of this thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      I do believe that is the specific purpose of this thread.
                      Indeed it is

*waves to Pol*

I got your email, and will do

Comment

Hiya from Golden, BC. Still holiday-ing and still loving the WooHoo reports. I'd love to go to AT5...when is it again?
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          Hiya from Golden, BC. Still holiday-ing and still loving the WooHoo reports. I'd love to go to AT5...when is it again?
                          11th - 13th February 2011. Soooo hope you can come, I owe you HUGE hugs!!

Comment

I've had this song stuck in my head all week, particularly for the line "I'd get a thousand hugs...." which I believe I have been heard to sing fairly loudly in the Vancouver area a few times......

Because.........

And that's only the ones I have pics of

Comment

I'm loving all the pics and reports. I'm so glad everyone had such a great time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                I'm loving all the pics and reports. I'm so glad everyone had such a great time.
                                Hey Bev! Good to see you here

Oh yeah, we had an AWESOME time

Comment

Working...
                                X