Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    BRILLIANT!!! Thank you *hugs*
    And Syfy gets it in September? Let's hope ITV4 gets it at the same time *bounces*
    Yes I am! *blinks* Oh, wait, you meant... Oh.
    You're welcome *hugs*

I just hope I can see it any way possible.

I just told same 7-year-old that I'm going to meet some of the people on that trailer next week and she thinks that's AWESOME!!!!!!

Well yes, but this is Surrey FCOL! It's not like Amsterdam.......

Great kid!

It's not like Amsterdam is that... *thinks*
    OK, it kind of is. I guess it's not strange that there's such a relaxed atmosphere in that city...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Drat .I keep forgetting I'm supposed to smoke the broccoli ,instead of eating it .

*Tries to take a few more puffs*
      *Chokes and hacks up a hairball*

Sorry about that.
      Maybe D and G had the same problem.

*Donates huge hamper of fresh Broccoli*

You guys have covered most of my fave RCC eps already,so I'll have to grab another break to make sure I'm not duplicating stuff.

The techy glitches are something I can add to Greg's to-do lists.Sorry the pm notifications aren't working ,and the delete posts buttons are being a pain for some of you again.

*Waddles away to go pester the techies till they put me on ignore*

Party on WooHoos !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Well yes, but this is Surrey FCOL! It's not like Amsterdam.......

I kept looking at that picture and wondering what was wrong with it. Trainers over the telephone line? Meh, that's normal in the chavvalicious part of the world where I live.
        although I should stress I live in the posh end of the armpit of West London so it's actually quite nice in my immediate area; it's if you go a mile up the road that things start getting ropey.

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        The techy glitches are something I can add to Greg's to-do lists.Sorry the pm notifications aren't working ,and the delete posts buttons are being a pain for some of you again.
        Honestly, I don't have any of those issues at all. I don't use IE to browse. Go figure.

*throws broccoli at Bagpuss with a reminder to smoke not chew it*

I'm feeling bouncy. I sat down to write something (anything) for ship day last night and managed to churn out an 8 page fic. Now if only I could come up with a good way to end it. I hate endings. I suck at them.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh poo! Ship Day... I still have nothin'. Can't show up empty handed, becaus I'm pretty sure hardly anyone there knows me now and appreciates pure insanity...

Drat .I keep forgetting I'm supposed to smoke the broccoli ,instead of eating it .

Sorry about that.
          Maybe D and G had the same problem.

You guys have covered most of my fave RCC eps already,so I'll have to grab another break to make sure I'm not duplicating stuff.

Party on WooHoos !
          *sighs* Moderators...

(And are you supposed to send broccoli to innocent WooHoos? )

And I have to say that I find all the odd tech glitches fun. It's one big psychedelic ride through GW, really.
          It's... groovy. *nods*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry about that.
            Maybe D and G had the same problem

Party on WooHoos !
            WOOHOOOOOOD!!!!!! *grabs Baggy and squishy hugs her to bits*

So nice to see you

While you're at it, you might tell the techies that I'm not getting alerts....... again

Not to worry, we're just grateful that our occasional serious discussions haven't crashed the whole GW system for a while now

Oh, and don't worry about duplicating any of Coopie's eps. Oma and I had several duplicates on our lists, but it didn't matter!
            Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I kept looking at that picture and wondering what was wrong with it. Trainers over the telephone line? Meh, that's normal in the chavvalicious part of the world where I live.
            although I should stress I live in the posh end of the armpit of West London so it's actually quite nice in my immediate area; it's if you go a mile up the road that things start getting ropey.
            You do know what it means, don't you?

Honestly, I don't have any of those issues at all. I don't use IE to browse. Go figure.
            You're still causing those problems actually Whenever I quote one of your posts I find I've still got all the other posts that I've quoted that day! Doesn't happen with anyone else.........

*throws broccoli at Bagpuss with a reminder to smoke not chew it*

I'm feeling bouncy. I sat down to write something (anything) for ship day last night and managed to churn out an 8 page fic. Now if only I could come up with a good way to end it. I hate endings. I suck at them.
            How about "And they all lived happily ever after!"

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oh poo! Ship Day... I still have nothin'. Can't show up empty handed, becaus I'm pretty sure hardly anyone there knows me now and appreciates pure insanity...

*sighs* Moderators...

(And are you supposed to send broccoli to innocent WooHoos? )

And I have to say that I find all the odd tech glitches fun. It's one big psychedelic ride through GW, really.
            It's... groovy. *nods*

And you seriously think anyone could ever forget you?

Comment

Ooooh! How exciting! Make the most of every moment, because before you know it your little neice or nephew will be going to school! They grow up so fast

I'm starting to worry about Bree, she's not been on since Monday I hope she's just busy..............
              I am okay Jumble. It's just the head as usual. I am thinking about auctioning it off on ebay. How long can one survive without a head anyway?
              Anywhoo, I have been working and then crashing at home with migraine meds that really don't work that well but are better than nothing.

There is too much for me to catch up on so *big hugs* to all Woohoo's
              sigpic

Comment

I saw the thing in the lines, but I didn't know what they were. What are trainers?

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                I am okay Jumble. It's just the head as usual. I am thinking about auctioning it off on ebay. How long can one survive without a head anyway?
                Anywhoo, I have been working and then crashing at home with migraine meds that really don't work that well but are better than nothing.

((((Bree))))
                There has to be something for you to get rid of these. Is there a doctor out there . . . anywhere?

Oh and this is my 1969 post! *waits patiently for all the broccoli and my extra special banner from Jumble*
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Bree!!
                  *Tackle Hugs*

Glad to hear you're doing (mostly) fine.

*Huggles The rrest of the Woohoos*

I feel so tired, though I guess I deserve it. I knew mom was going to be waking me up at 7, and I choose to stay up till 1am anyway.
                  I really must learn better summer sleeping habits.

*Huggles Woohoos again*
                  *Goes off to pack*
                  sigpic

Comment

((((Bree))))
                    Good to see you. I wood kick the head for you, but since you're kind of attached to it, that seems to be a really bad plan...

I do wonder what a head will do on Ebay nowadays.

*hugs Valerie*

And you seriously think anyone could ever forget you?
                    Um... hug or poke? hug or poke?

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                    Oh and this is my 1969 post! *waits patiently for all the broccoli and my extra special banner from Jumble*
                    *hugs*
                    *sends broccoli*
                    *and a lighter*
                    Congrats on the Extra Special 1969!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *hugs*
                      *sends broccoli*
                      *and a lighter*
                      Congrats on the Extra Special 1969!!!
                      Thanks! And now I have moved on because I'm trying to reach the extra special 2000 posts for Ship Day while smoking broccoli. This should be fun.
                      sigpic

Comment

You do know what it means, don't you?
                        Um, of generally poor quality or a bit dodgy. Although I confess I don't know the origins of the word, I suspect something, um, unpleasent.

I feel like I should know; I visited an old rope making facroty and museum in Barton-Upon-Humber last time I was up seeing family.

You're still causing those problems actually Whenever I quote one of your posts I find I've still got all the other posts that I've quoted that day! Doesn't happen with anyone else.........
                        That's right, blame me.

nobody likes me, everybody hates me, going down the garden to eat worms...

How about "And they all lived happily ever after!"

Well that's kind of a given. It's for ship day. Figured I better do something. I sort of came up with a kind of ending. Something that works ok anyway.

Apparently chickens can survive quite a while without a head. The things you learn from Stephen Fry!
                        Wouldn't want to try it with a human though. ((((Hugs))) Hope things get better soon.

I saw the thing in the lines, but I didn't know what they were. What are trainers?
                        I believe the American term for them is sneakers.
                        sigpic

Comment

And see, I don't even know what that means either. Wait, I just got it. Tennis shoes, you are talking about. There are shoes up on the lines?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes. It's a "thing" that some people like to do. Nick shoes and tie the laces together and hang them from phone lines. Yeah, I know.
                            sigpic

Comment

No, No....leave the worms alone....need them to keep the garden green....just go smoke some brocolli and sit back and relax.....much better for you!

Apparently chickens can survive quite a while without a head. The things you learn from Stephen Fry! Wouldn't want to try it with a human though.
                              Great now I have that image running through my head. Remind me not to take a nap for a while.

You betcha!

Originally posted by Wine_Buyer
                              Now Bree....just relax and tell that headache to go away. Enough is enough!((((hugs))))
                              We aren't going to let you continue and suffer.

And this is for Jumble - No emotions, calm and collect huh! Somewhere inside of you I know the inner you is about to explode. So you need this "calm" so you can pack and get ready. Call it a defence mechinism. Besides EH-T and I have been honing in on you saying "STAY CALM, STAY CALM - DON'T ATTACH MARTIN!" and I guess it's actually working.
                              sigpic

Comment

Aw I really hope that doctor of yours can come up with something useful *huggles*

((((Bree))))
                                There has to be something for you to get rid of these. Is there a doctor out there . . . anywhere?

Um, of generally poor quality or a bit dodgy. Although I confess I don't know the origins of the word, I suspect something, um, unpleasent.

I feel like I should know; I visited an old rope making facroty and museum in Barton-Upon-Humber last time I was up seeing family.
                                You're a Shippy Hippy, you should definitely know!

Ok, huge hint - *cough*broccoli supplier*cough*

That's right, blame me.

Well it's just happened again, because I quoted you, again

Well that's kind of a given. It's for ship day. Figured I better do something. I sort of came up with a kind of ending. Something that works ok anyway.
                                You could always shock everyone by not having a happy ever after, just for a change

Comment

Working...
                                X