Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    That's sweet!
    (I am, however, worried about that hole in the fluffy beast's head! )
    Ah, that's where he used to have a Gold Yogi Bear emblem, but since his false god is now dead......
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      Ah, that's where he used to have a Gold Yogi Bear emblem, but since his false god is now dead......
      ROFL!
      Ah yes, now it all makes sense

EDIT: Wait, no... That's acually kind of scary!
      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 18 July 2010, 11:07 AM.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What? You've never seen a Cyclops bear before?

Ok, all you arachnophobes that have had to put up with me taking the mickey can now get your own back! I've got all the doors and windows open because it's really hot still, and about half an hour ago something very large and very loudly buzzing flew into the kitchen and was hurtling round like crazy trying to find it's way back out. I don't like buzzing creatures, so I did a very good copy of Sarai and Josiane's rapid exit from my kitchen

I crept back in when it stopped buzzing, spotted where it had landed and gave it a quick spray with Raid before dashing back out of the room. A sort of splash and dash It hurtled round like crazy for several minutes and then landed on top of the highest cupboard unit. It's still there, giving the occasional angry buzzzzzzz and making me jump just as I'd thought it was dead

I'm not sure what it is. It's about four times the size of a large bumble bee and brown in colour Maybe a hornet?

So go on, laugh

And be grateful that you at least had me to get rid of the scary spider. I'm here all alone with a scary buzzing thing

Comment

*huggles Jumble and pats her back* There there, everything's alright now. You killed that buzzing thing

*stifles laughter*
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble and pats her back* There there, everything's alright now. You killed that buzzing thing

*stifles laughter*
            See? I just knew I could expect masses of sympathy

And it's not dead, it's still buzzing

Comment

It's not? Hit it with some more Raid!! Empty the can on it!

Edit: *suddenly has flashes of Bane playing through my head*
              sigpic

Comment

The thing is, I'd have to stand on a chair in order to reach it and you know how clumsy I am If it suddenly flies out I'd likely fall off the chair and break an arm or a leg, and there's no way I'm risking that 10 days before my trip to Vangroovy

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  See? I just knew I could expect masses of sympathy

And it's not dead, it's still buzzing
                  *blinks*
                  It can be very hard to effectively kill a big bug like that. Sometimes, the insect stuff only stuns them and they wake up later...

...And that's not helping huh?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *blinks*
                    It can be very hard to effectively kill a big bug like that. Sometimes, the insect stuff only stuns them and they wake up later...

...And that's not helping huh?
                    Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Comment

First of all, unplug your laptop and take it into the front room, don't want it getting covered in bug spray ....then take a deep breath and empty the can as close as you can get to it without standing on a chair.

Then go to Andersons for a slice of something yummy to take your mind off it
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jumble* I sympathise, massively and completely seriously. I hate buzzing things too Keep at it with the Raid, no mercy for such beasts

Why yes, I am a complete wimp
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

First of all, unplug your laptop and take it into the front room, don't want it getting covered in bug spray ....then take a deep breath and empty the can as close as you can get to it without standing on a chair.
                          The laptop is already in the front room and both doors are firmly shut! And I really can't believe that a flippin' insect is giving me the chills this badly Ok, I'll go and shut all the outside doors and windows and empty the can. Hopefully that'll take care of it

Then go to Andersons for a slice of something yummy to take your mind off it
                          Good advice, but sadly I can't drive to Anderson's because I had a glass of wine earlier I'll go get the hula hoop and work on that

Edit: Thanks Josiane

Comment

*grins* Hula hooping is good I saw a lady the other day hula-ing and she was barely moving, just using her stomach muscles and keeping her hips still. I've been attempting it - it's not easy If you can master it in the next 10 days, just think how trim your waist will be when you meet Martin
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Stupid insects!

Ugh...clumsy day...first I stepped into glass and thus I'm walking on winnie the pooh bandaid(only ones I could find in here ) then at work I walked against a wall(must not forget to look where I'm walking to ) and as last when I wanted to take some food(at work) with me I burned my hand*facepalm* because I wanted to be fast...
                              I ain't smart today.

*runs around nekkid...falls over couch*
                              Last edited by starlover; 18 July 2010, 12:05 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *huggles Jumble* Stupid insects!

Ugh...clumsy day...first I stepped into glass and thus I'm walking on winnie the poof bandaid(only ones I could find in here ) then at work I walked against a wall(must not forget to look where I'm walking to ) and as last when I wanted to take some food(at work) with me I burned my hand*facepalm* because I wanted to be fast...
                                I ain't smart today.

*runs around nekkid...falls over couch*
                                Ouch

Um, just curious, was that a typo, or do you always call Pooh bear Poof?
                                Last edited by Oma-1; 18 July 2010, 12:06 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X