No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the report on your day, Laurel! Glad to hear you all had a wonderful time in the Sanctuary.

And thanks for being such a great roomie!

Comment

At work so I only have time for a quickie!

*runz through thread...fully clothed* (Don't want to scandalize Martins wife )
      sigpic

Comment

LJ I'm afraid there is absolutely diddly squat chance of me getting an auto with RDA as we couldn't afford Meet the Man, but I have been on a dedicated Dan watch the last couple of days. We did spot him yesterday from a distance...he was wearing a suit jacket and the ever sexy yellow shirt !!!

We are just chilling in the hotel lobby waiting for Dan before we have to say goodbye to Laurie and Sharon and all the wonderful people we have met here and fly home .

*squishy huggles all Woohoos*

*waves to Di*

Comment

We've said goodbye and I didn't cry......... heading off to the airport in a little while.

*huggles WooHoos*

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            At work so I only have time for a quickie!

*runz through thread...fully clothed* (Don't want to scandalize Martins wife )

OMG, we've been showing off our wobbly bits to Martin's Awesome Wife.

*iz ashamed*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            We've said goodbye and I didn't cry......... heading off to the airport in a little while.

*huggles WooHoos*
            *squishy hugs Jumble and Sarai*

Have a safe and comfortable flight home.
            sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid* Yes, I am shameless

I should have gone to MTM, then I could have meet some Woohoos *sigh*

*huggles Woohoos*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

There's still time to come to AT5 yessika

Jumble and I are in the airport, just discovered we have wireless internet, lol! Flight is currently delayed by 10 minutes so fingers crossed it doesn't go up any more .

*huggles everyone*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  There's still time to come to AT5 yessika

Jumble and I are in the airport, just discovered we have wireless internet, lol! Flight is currently delayed by 10 minutes so fingers crossed it doesn't go up any more .

*huggles everyone*
                  If I had the money I would

Hope the flight goes well
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*falls in*

Hi y'all!!!!

I'm finally at the uni! Got a temp dorm room...apparently for two...and then another room next to me for two too but got it all for myself AWESOME! *cough*

Oh and it's like I'm in hot guy heaven..dad(who's still here) wants to take me back coz of it

Hope that everyone is okay in here...I would like an update since I'm too lazy to catch up
                    sigpic

Comment

Jann!!! *squishy hugs*

That's so cool that you have the room all to yourself and hot guys do seem to be a common thing at the uni
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Jann!!! *squishy hugs*

That's so cool that you have the room all to yourself and hot guys do seem to be a common thing at the uni
                        I know...I like it...certainly since I hadn't filled anything in with what kind of roommate I wanted

Oh yeah...I'm already liking uni after one evening
                        sigpic

Comment

I have finally finished uploading my video of the Sanctuary panel at San Diego Comic-Con. Here are the links:
                          Part 1
                          Part 2
                          Part 3
                          Part 4

sigpic

Comment

'69 post!!

*waves to guests*
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi Jann! Hooray for the room and for the hot boys

*waves to Sarai and Jumble in the air*

*runs around nekkid* I don't care whose groovy wives are here...they can join in!!! Come on TSTB!!! (the spouses that be) aaaah, the beauty of anonymity....
                              sigpic

Comment

Boomtitties...double post...

*runs nekkid through the double post*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X