Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I was counting on it.

*Sees own sig/avi* Hey, we match! Kind of.
    sigpic

Comment

House:

Spoiler:
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! At last, one of my ships has come in! And sooooo wonderfully, too!
      sigpic

Comment

House:

Spoiler:
        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! At last, one of my ships has come in! And sooooo wonderfully, too!
        House:

Spoiler:
        Do tell which ship
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          House:

Spoiler:
          Do tell which ship
          House:
          Spoiler:
          Well, there's only the one ship on House! Of course, then there's Jack/Sam, and Booth/Bones. But yes, I'm super happy with how they handled the House/Cuddy ship. Now I hope they don't ruin it next season!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh, so with you on the wasps They're nasty, sting you for no reason

I'm mean? What about the poor little spidey being scared out of his wits by huge humans screaming at him?

As for sucking them up into tubes and then squishing them Now that's mean
            Survival of the fittest. You enter my domain without an invitation, down the tube and then squish.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            !!!!!! Are you crazy?! Don't say things like that...!!!!

*runz and hides from spiders*
            No doubt. I don't want them here, send them back to Canada.

lj, I don't even know who your sig/avi is.

*will not click House spoilers, will not click House spoilers*

Amanda, I realized that I was still behind on my House viewing. I just watched the episode from two weeks ago. I have to wait longer to watch the finale, because I watch them with my husband.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

House:
              Spoiler:
              Well, there's only the one ship on House! Of course, then there's Jack/Sam, and Booth/Bones. But yes, I'm super happy with how they handled the House/Cuddy ship. Now I hope they don't ruin it next season!
              House:
              Spoiler:
              There was more than one ship on House when I used to watch it

I've never been a House/Cuddy shipper *shrugs*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

House:
                Spoiler:
                I'm nodding and agreeing with what you just said.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                Survival of the fittest. You enter my domain without an invitation, down the tube and then squish.

No doubt. I don't want them here, send them back to Canada.

lj, I don't even know who your sig/avi is.

*will not click House spoilers, will not click House spoilers*

Amanda, I realized that I was still behind on my House viewing. I just watched the episode from two weeks ago. I have to wait longer to watch the finale, because I watch them with my husband.
                Amen!

And you need to get caught up, sooon!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Stop with the House spoilers, I can't take the peer pressure! Must not click the spoiler button.
                  sigpic

Comment

Trek, come to the dark side... we have cookies!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't click the spoilers! NOOOOOO!

EDIT: My sig/avi is TJ Thyne, who plays Jack Hodgins in the wonderful show Bones. Season finale this Thursday....wooooo...what do those ptb have up their collective sleeve, I wonder?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't click the spoilers! NOOOOOO!

EDIT: My sig/avi is TJ Thyne, who plays Jack Hodgins in the wonderful show Bones. Season finale this Thursday....wooooo...what do those ptb have up their collective sleeve, I wonder?!
                        It's gonna be interesting, that's for sure!!

Night all!

*twirls through the thread on her way to bed...nekkid*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Must let off steam.

I was having a conversation with a friend on FB about whether to remove or hide a person, because she found out that she really doesn't like this person after learning a lot about them through FB. I told her if she doesn't approve of what this person does or says because it is too offensive, remove them.

Another friend says she laughs at people like me, because TRUE friends wouldn't do that. I argued that yes, TRUE friends wouldn't do that to nonoffensive people, but would if it is offensive enough. I then told my friend it would possibly be an unpleasant experience. This "other" friend says why would it be unpleasant when all she does is hit remove when she doesn't like someone. I told her because when I did it the person kept posting nasty posts on my profile page for a day and now you are confusing me, because at one moment you are laughing at people like me and now you are telling me you do it also.

Her response: have you ever read the book "Arguing with Idiots", it is really a good read.

The nerve of this person. I didn't even respond to that. I wouldn't want to say anthing hurtful, but boy did I want to. She kept contradicting herself and calls me an idiot. I was just giving advice to a friend. I wrote a PM to my friend and apologized for the argument. So if anyone reads my FB status, you will understand what it means.

Thanks for allowing me to blow off some steam. Now I am too mad to go to sleep.

EDIT - My friend just deleted the "other" friend's post about the idiot book. I still saw it though.
                          Last edited by Treknik; 17 May 2010, 09:48 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Trek* Sometimes the internet can be a blessing, at other times, like these, it's bad *hugs again* Some people *sigh*

*sees House spoilers*

*can't resist* (I'm a spoilerholic)

*can't wait to see the episode...pokes it to go faster*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              Must let off steam.

I was having a conversation with a friend on FB about whether to remove or hide a person, because she found out that she really doesn't like this person after learning a lot about them through FB. I told her if she doesn't approve of what this person does or says because it is too offensive, remove them.

Another friend says she laughs at people like me, because TRUE friends wouldn't do that. I argued that yes, TRUE friends wouldn't do that to nonoffensive people, but would if it is offensive enough. I then told my friend it would possibly be an unpleasant experience. This "other" friend says why would it be unpleasant when all she does is hit remove when she doesn't like someone. I told her because when I did it the person kept posting nasty posts on my profile page for a day and now you are confusing me, because at one moment you are laughing at people like me and now you are telling me you do it also.

Her response: have you ever read the book "Arguing with Idiots", it is really a good read.

The nerve of this person. I didn't even respond to that. I wouldn't want to say anthing hurtful, but boy did I want to. She kept contradicting herself and calls me an idiot. I was just giving advice to a friend. I wrote a PM to my friend and apologized for the argument. So if anyone reads my FB status, you will understand what it means.

Thanks for allowing me to blow off some steam. Now I am too mad to go to sleep.

EDIT - My friend just deleted the "other" friend's post about the idiot book. I still saw it though.
                              *hugs*
                              Hmpf. Some people are just odd like that.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nik*

*huggles woohoos*

*huggles spiders*

Does anyone remember way back when on the ship thread when someone posted a picture of a spider? ahhh, good times...

Ooh, I have a story for you I told you all I've been watching Dr Who, because my attractive friend lent it to me...well, he made me promise not to watch a particular episiode by myself. It's the season 3 episode Blink, for anyone who follows Dr Who. He said it was too scary and needed to be watched with company in the middle of the night. ..........It's a friend of ours' birthday tomorrow, and we are all going out for a good drink or ten tomorrow night, and Eamonn (my attractive friend) asked if I wanted to watch Blink with him after the party...

Now...not only will it be the middle of the night, presumably in my house with no one else there, but I will also be DRUNK??? Oh dear...oh dear indeed...:0

will keeo you all posted
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X