The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossing all available crossable things for LJ

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*puzzles* Where is Nad? perhaps if we post Ickybah she'll show up?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *puzzles* Where is Nad? perhaps if we post Ickybah she'll show up?
        I don't know I've pmed her, but got no response so far. She hasn't posted for several days *iz worried*

I know she's been very busy with Uni work, and it was Mom's birthday Friday so she's probably been busy with family, but still it's not like her to stay off the thread for so long

Comment

sigpic

Comment

that's great LJ!

*iz worried about Nad too*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*crosses everything super-tight for LJ*

Jumble I knew you'd manage to get to Andersons in the end! Glad to hear the journey went well. And you are all welcome whenever you want, it was an absolute pleasure having you all here! The house was far too quiet when I got back from dropping Wendy off . Sad for me, but I think Dave was in his element

Really though, he loved you all and says come and stay anytime !

Still not heard from Nad *iz worried*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *crosses everything super-tight for LJ*

Jumble I knew you'd manage to get to Andersons in the end! Glad to hear the journey went well. And you are all welcome whenever you want, it was an absolute pleasure having you all here! The house was far too quiet when I got back from dropping Wendy off . Sad for me, but I think Dave was in his element

Really though, he loved you all and says come and stay anytime !

Still not heard from Nad *iz worried*
                Oooooooh, we'll hold him to that

It was really great, loved every crazy overtired minute of it Going to bed at 5am Not good for me, especially following the previous night's 2.30am and then Saturday night when I could barely keep my eyes open even with Martin on the screen

*huggles*

And that Dave, he's a really good hugger

Comment

*waves*

Still in the UK...can't quite leave your country just yet (flight home is tomorrow morning)

I really LOVED meeting y'all! It was bloody brilliant

Jumbly I'll post the picture later on Need to grab my camera first and as you know I'm quite lazy

I got to sit in Woody! Went to Andersons MMMMMMMMMM ...talk about cultural experience! and yesterday was a lot of fun as well....didn't notice we went that late to bed...only knew the EARLY waking

Sarai Dave was a sweet person...I loved our foursome Poor thing coped very well with that many women in his house! Also about the phone call....was that random guy hot? Recommending him to me? Why didn't you give him to me I am now in the UK for three days and I haven't got a guy to take home...

*huggles all*

Cags says hi too but she is bringing a very hyper-active three-year-old to bed!
                  sigpic

Comment

"Bloody brilliant!"

We taught Jann to speak 'proper' English

Comment

I love that we've given Jann some quality English lessons.

I'm trying to catch up on things I've missed. I'm not gonna be going home till tomorrow so it's bit more difficult when you have to keep swiping a mate's laptop. LOL
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        I love that we've given Jann some quality English lessons.

I'm trying to catch up on things I've missed. I'm not gonna be going home till tomorrow so it's bit more difficult when you have to keep swiping a mate's laptop. LOL
                        We felt it was our duty to give her the full English cultural experience

Trying to catch up on things too. Over 150 messages in my FB inbox

Did I tell you how awesome it was to meet you? Well it was *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          We felt it was our duty to give her the full English cultural experience

Trying to catch up on things too. Over 150 messages in my FB inbox

Did I tell you how awesome it was to meet you? Well it was *huggles*
                          I loved meeting you, too. So glad we finally met! Best time ever. *muah* *squishes* I really really had a great weekend. I'm only sorry it's over.

And, yesssss, Sarai, Dave is a pretty good hugger.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs in*
                            Lucy, I'm hoooome!!!

Somewhat later than the rest of you, thanks to choir, but it's good to finally stop driving about the country!

Thank you all so much for such a fabulous fun weekend, especially Sarai and honourary Woohoo Dave *squishy hugs Sarai and Jumble and Oma and Cags and Jann and Wendy, and also Amanda and Yessika for the skype-ing fun*

*runs off to catch up*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You'd think after a looooong week-end with very little sleep we'd all have keeled over by now, instead of still bouncing and running around all over the place

WooHooooood!

Just Oma to hear from now, then we'll all be safely home. (Well except Wendy, she's still at her friend's )

Comment

Ok, got some pics to show.

Stuart with Lee and Joel
                                (thanks Jann)

Pina Colada Cheesecake!
                                *droooooooools*

And poor Woody, all these WooHoos scrabbling to get a pic with him

Comment

Working...
                                X