The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Thanks...we'll see if it went okay We are allowed to only have 6 answers wrong to pass ...so*crosses fingers*(from the 25)

*huggles Jumble* Good luck! Think about all the hot doctors you could meet in the hospital....Doctor Wood?
    Sadly, these things are always done by females

Which I find somehow icky

Congrats on the kids! Yay!
    Thanks Now I can relax for the summer knowing I've got work for the next couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Sadly, these things are always done by females

Which I find somehow icky
      And somehow I can agree...a male doctor seems more...normal to me Then again I hate it when I need to go to the doctor and I always get the female one and not the hotty male that is walking around as well

Thanks Now I can relax for the summer knowing I've got work for the next couple of years
      Woohoo And enjoy the good weather
      sigpic

Comment

And somehow I can agree...a male doctor seems more...normal to me Then again I hate it when I need to go to the doctor and I always get the female one and not the hotty male that is walking around as well
        Exactly! I just feel weird being handled by a female Although tbh, I'm not that keen on the young male hotties either. Give me a nice, mature man and I'll be more comfortable (and seriously NO gutter intended there, it's just how I feel)

Woohoo And enjoy the good weather
        Hmmm. They're forecasting a record breaking hot summer, not what I like at all Give me a nice, normal 60F and I'll be happy

Comment

Thanks...we'll see if it went okay We are allowed to only have 6 answers wrong to pass ...so*crosses fingers*(from the 25)
          *crosses fingers and toes*

Exactly! I just feel weird being handled by a female Although tbh, I'm not that keen on the young male hotties either. Give me a nice, mature man and I'll be more comfortable (and seriously NO gutter intended there, it's just how I feel)

I don't mind anything, old/young, male/female... whatever. *shrugs*
          sigpic

Comment

Well...I'm always younger than the doctors so they are mature in my eyes And also no gutter here...

for once...

Really.

Hmmm. They're forecasting a record breaking hot summer, not what I like at all Give me a nice, normal 60F and I'll be happy
            Lovely in my opinion but I will be going to cross the pond in the summer so I will probably not notice a lot about the hot weather here! Still...for now...Squee!
            *hugs to you though*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              *crosses fingers and toes*

I don't mind anything, old/young, male/female... whatever. *shrugs*
              I'm not surprised, I've always said you were easy

Just had a conversation with my Jo. She insists she should be the one to collect me from the airport after SE. She wants to see what sort of a mess I'll be in after quote "spending the weekend with Martin" unquote

I mentioned that I don't know what to take for him to sign, and she said........ um........ get him to autograph your boobs! I said no way since it wood wash off and I'd have lost it. So she said, get him to sign, then go find a tattooist and get him to tattoo it in

No way, nooooo waaaaaaaay do I want Martin's signature tattooed on my boobs

*pauses to wonder where her daughter got such an idea*

Speaking of boobs, I'd better get myself off to the hospital

Comment

I'm not really a fan of doctors, period. Just my ten pence worth

Good luck with your appointment Jumble
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm not surprised, I've always said you were easy
                  Hey!!!!

Just had a conversation with my Jo. She insists she should be the one to collect me from the airport after SE. She wants to see what sort of a mess I'll be in after quote "spending the weekend with Martin" unquote

I mentioned that I don't know what to take for him to sign, and she said........ um........ get him to autograph your boobs! I said no way since it wood wash off and I'd have lost it. So she said, get him to sign, then go find a tattooist and get him to tattoo it in

No way, nooooo waaaaaaaay do I want Martin's signature tattooed on my boobs

*pauses to wonder where her daughter got such an idea*

Speaking of boobs, I'd better get myself off to the hospital
                  You know that's not a bad idea.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning...

uh, afternoon.

I have a poorly little man who kept me awake most of the night so we've been lazy and slept in until about 11am. That's my excuse anyway.

Good luck with that today. I've never had one but I remember my boobs being mauled to pieces by various and sundry trying to get Benjabubs to breastfeed.
                    Actually my mum sent me an email recently with some funnies about mammograms on them. I will have to forward it on.

Fab news on your placements too! Just out of interest , how many children are you approved to have at any one time?

We went out and bought an air conditioner unit a few years back (when I was pregnant, actually, it was really hot and I was suffering). What a wonderful investment. We haven't used it much since but oh that summer it paid for itself. We also have ceiling fans in most rooms which, I can tell you, is a godsend at night.
                    I hope we do have a nice summer but, at the same time, I'd prefer it not to be scorching myself. It's lovely when you're on holiday but no fun when you have to go about normal life with it like that.

*crosses fingers for Jann's test.*

*huggles woohoos*

*goes back to nursing poorly boy*
                    sigpic

Comment

Good luck with your appointment in the hospital, Jumble!

Hm, if I were you... and MW would sign my boobs... I'd stop washing myself, I think I'm kinda afraid of tattoos
                      Would it count as two autographs or one, actually?
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        Good luck with your appointment in the hospital, Jumble!

Hm, if I were you... and MW would sign my boobs... I'd stop washing myself, I think I'm kinda afraid of tattoos
                        Would it count as two autographs or one, actually?

Hmm, MW signing your boobs and then you get it tatooed on...

...err...

sigpic

Comment

Boobsigning? Sounds like fun...only I would then ask him to sign it on a white piece of paper and you can always tattoo it on your boobs(or somewhere else) another time...but you at least have the example autograph
                          Oooor you let him sign somewhere else immediately....

yes I'm procrastinating but the weather is too good to be inside learning/writing reports
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey! The no gutter rule isn't official

In order for a law/rule to be passed, it first has to be debated at great length, discussed to death, and then voted on.

Usually it takes years to get a new rule approved and put into force

And I seem to remember one of the S.H.I.P. rules is that there ARE no rules

Except for Nad must wear her bunny helmet when bouncing on the sofa/bed/trampoline/anything-else-bouncy. Safety first!

Speaking of which, I think we need a supply of armbands for when the gutter overflows.

*hugs Val* I hope you go with your parents and have a fun time. I've always found that the things I've dreaded the most actually turn out to be the most rewarding and fun - especially when it comes to church stuff! Just take that leap of faith and it'll all turn out just fine Easy to say I know, but you'll do just fine. It's OK to miss your friends, you're supposed to. But you'll make new ones, and the best thing about it is that with the internet, keeping in touch with all of them has become so much easier
                            sigpic

Comment

Boob-signing.

...no
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yes, summer here is supposed to be scorching so I'll take 80F and below

Boobsigning? Sounds like fun...only I would then ask him to sign it on a white piece of paper and you can always tattoo it on your boobs(or somewhere else) another time...but you at least have the example autograph
                                Oooor you let him sign somewhere else immediately....

yes I'm procrastinating but the weather is too good to be inside learning/writing reports
                                Yes, I think I agree with Jann here
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X