No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I think Nik is correct! Hope you guys are having amazing fun! (wait, is the shipmeet still on?)

*huggles everyone*
    sigpic

Comment

Night woohoos!!
      *Checks time*
      Yep, up to late again...

*Huggles woohoos*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        I am going to give this a try.

Top: Sarai and Jumble
        Bottom: Jann, Oma, Wendy (green), josiane (laptop) and Cags
        Laptop: Amanda
        Top marks!!

Everyone has gone home now and the house is far too quiet

Had a really lovely weekend though, Jann and Wendy (not met them before) are exactly how I imagined them to be! The restaurant we went to last night was lovely but certainly not as nice as Andersons! We took loads of pictures of the food, report to follow so stay tuned

Jumble I tried to text you just now but I think I have the wrong number, some random guy called me back! Quite alarming !

*runs off to watch Doctor Who*

Comment

Sarai that's a bit scary. LOL. Kinda curious as to what he said. Hahahaha.

Ladies, I had such a great time. It was one of the best weekends of my life, ever. I miss you all already! I thought I would end up being silent for the whole weekend, being around so many people but I don't think I did too badly. Glad I'm what you all imagined.

That picture is totally my favourite and it's going on my FB profile picture.

Love you all.

(((WOOHOOS)))
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It wouldn't be weird for me to print out a picture of people I technically have never met before to frame and put on my fireplace, would it?

Because you guys are totally going on my fireplace!!!

(Josi is the exception! It is not internet stalkerish for me to have a picture of her...we have met )

So glad you all had fun
            sigpic

Comment

Bekki, I would be honoured to be on your fireplace.

I want to say -- you're all like what I thought. But then, it's only a face you're getting that's really new.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wendy yes it was a bit weird!

And Bekki, I'd love a spot on your fireplace! Since I can't afford to come over to Australia, I can take comfort in knowing there's a picture of me over there!

Anyone read Joe's blog from yesterday?! Seems to have been written with LJ in mind

Comment

Bekki, I was thinking of setting that pic as my background on my laptop!

I showed the pic to my parents and they thought it was adorable. And they said you all look so lovely, I pointed out who was who (When I pointed out Jann and they said "ohhh...that's the one that's coming over here at the end of the year?" ) And they also wanted me to tell you that they didn't mean to be rude when they came home when I was on the webcam they just didn't want to intrude.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Bekki, I was thinking of setting that pic as my background on my laptop!

I showed the pic to my parents and they thought it was adorable. And they said you all look so lovely, I pointed out who was who (When I pointed out Jann and they said "ohhh...that's the one that's coming over here at the end of the year?" ) And they also wanted me to tell you that they didn't mean to be rude when they came home when I was on the webcam they just didn't want to intrude.
                    I saved the pic too and I haven't made up my mind what I'm doing with it

My mom is not shy at all so she totally joined the conversation
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runz in* ACK! Yes, it is time--once again--to cross all available digits and limbs. I'm talking to a birthmom...well, two actually, but the one situation is sooooo complicated I'm not sure I want to get into it.
                      sigpic

Comment

*crosses all available limbs for LJ*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*Crosses fingers and toes and arms and legs and eyes...*
                          *Blinks*
                          OK, maybe not the eyes..
                          *Huggles LJ*
                          sigpic

Comment

*fingers, toes, arms and legs firmly crossed for LJ*

Oh and LJ....that sig... Very, very distracting...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *fingers, toes, arms and legs firmly crossed for LJ*

Oh and LJ....that sig... Very, very distracting...
                              Yes...well...you'd think you'd be used to me having distracting sigs by now, LOL!
                              sigpic

Comment

*skids in*

Hey WooHoos! *bounces and bounces and bounces*

We've had an absolutely FABULOUS weekend LOVED meeting Jann and Wendy

Jann and Cags have just left. Took us barely four hours to get home, then we hopped into Woody and he took us to Anderson's for a lovely meal. Lee and Joel were there I'm hoping Jann will post the pic she took of them with Stuart!

We all had Roast Pork, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and mixed veg (with broccoli ) and I had his latest dessert, Pina Colada Cheesecake *dies*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                It wouldn't be weird for me to print out a picture of people I technically have never met before to frame and put on my fireplace, would it?

Because you guys are totally going on my fireplace!!!

(Josi is the exception! It is not internet stalkerish for me to have a picture of her...we have met )

So glad you all had fun
                                Dave did a really good job with that pic

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *runz in* ACK! Yes, it is time--once again--to cross all available digits and limbs. I'm talking to a birthmom...well, two actually, but the one situation is sooooo complicated I'm not sure I want to get into it.
                                *crosses absolutely everything for LJ* Soooo hope this one works out

We've still not heard from Nad?

Sarai thankyouthankyouthankyou for a fabulous weekend and *HUGE HUGS* for Dave for being really lovely to us all

*falls over exhausted*

Comment

Working...
                                X