The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ LJ

Do you think we'll see APA today? I know she said the snowstorm had sent her day off course

Glad to hear the insurance will cover the repairs to your car Josiane, though I wood have been surprised if it hadn't given how it happened

'Bringing Woody home' Yeah, getting up early tomorrow morning to go get him

Comment

*runs in late, in a blaze of paper and big scary books*

Happy Birthday,
      APA

!!!

I hope it's awesome!

Sorry I didn't come in prepared! Had a big exam today and it kind of, sort of made me artworkyal challenged.
      I do, however, have um...
      *rummages*
      *fishes out a piece of gum and cookie crumble*
      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 26 March 2010, 12:08 PM. Reason: Has gum, yet no T button...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

@ |Pukkie

Hope the exam went well?

*hugs* for challenged artwork.

Comment

Oh, hugs to Josi and jumble for all car related incidents and homecomings!
          I tried to run one over today (literally 'run'). Nad won. Luckily, the car is fine.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          @ |Pukkie

Hope the exam went well?

*hugs* for challenged artwork.
          *sighs* I always get lolled at...

I have no clue. Could have gone either way, really.
          Maybe if the ghosts of Marx, Weber, Simmel and Tocqueville back me up... (Yeah. Social sciences. Joy. )

*hugs back*

So... where's that party?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I know I haven't been in here very much lately, but I have been under the weather and really didn't feel like doing anything. I did do a new sig last night, because I couldn't sleep. The porcelain god kept calling me.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            *huggles Josi & car*

Congrats Yessika! Good goal, it's always fun celebrating big milestones on Ship Days

*drops off APA's birthday pressie and runs to take kids to their friend's birthday party*

I'll be back later!
            This is absolutely beautiful, Oma.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            OMA! You must do a tut for that in the artwork thread, it's so gorgeous!

So, won't be on tomorrow, going back down to that place that I was just at last friday with the cousin (and now with both of our parental units) because our mutual friend's grandma died so we're going to the memorial service, and she went to our church too. :/ So that's not very fun but afterward we might spend some time around that area and do some things (both cousin and I and her parents and mine as well)

Ohh...and boys OT
            Spoiler:
            So...there's this guy. He's a geek! And he's really sweet and nice and he loves the show House (hasn't watched Stargate though! ) and he reads science articles for fun (so do I ), did I mention he's a geek? And really just wonderful and funny...and he's cute. (He has long hair which I don't go for normally but...) and it's not going to go anywhere...but...I'm probably way off but he "might" (but probably doesn't) semi think I'm...interesting...maybe. Cause I don't know when he looks at me sometimes and smiles I get that "vibe" but...I'm probably way off! Anyway...he's sweet and nice and I'd love to be his friend and all of that stuff so...we'll see how it goes.

By the way, LJ, your sig is *very* distracting!
            Ooh a boy and those looks. I remember those days.

@ LJ

Do you think we'll see APA today? I know she said the snowstorm had sent her day off course

Glad to hear the insurance will cover the repairs to your car Josiane, though I wood have been surprised if it hadn't given how it happened

'Bringing Woody home' Yeah, getting up early tomorrow morning to go get him
            Bringing Woody home sounds so wrong. I hope it rides well.

Sorry about your car, Josi. I remember sitting in my car in the university parking lot and this guy comes pulling into the spot next to me and not only hits my car, but continues all the way down the side of it. While I was in the car! He gets out thinking oh well, but I gave him more than my two cents and we went to Public Safety. He ended up late for class and was upset with me. With me?!

Happy Birthday, APA!
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*hugs Pukkie for exam* Hope it went well!

Yay amanda for boy *hugs for the grandma*

Argh myself because I'm still missing one small part of my report(which we need to hand in before 12 tonight and I have no idea how the system works so I kinda need it NOW) Plus that girl isn't reachable! *grumbles*
              /end of venting
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh, hugs to Josi and jumble for all car related incidents and homecomings!
                I tried to run one over today (literally 'run'). Nad won. Luckily, the car is fine.

*sighs* I always get lolled at...
                Well look at it this way, making us laugh is always a good thing. And you know we love your funny little ways

I have no clue. Could have gone either way, really.
                Maybe if the ghosts of Marx, Weber, Simmel and Tocqueville back me up... (Yeah. Social sciences. Joy. )

*hugs back*
                Well you're well ahead of me, I've never heard of any of those

So... where's that party?
                Don't know Was hoping to see APA, but I heard this morning that she might not be able to pop in. I've pmed my pressies to her

Comment

*hugs Nik*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Argh myself because I'm still missing one small part of my report(which we need to hand in before 12 tonight and I have no idea how the system works so I kinda need it NOW) Plus that girl isn't reachable! *grumbles*
                  /end of venting
                  *hugs back*
                  (Gosh, I'm a Huggy Hussy today. Giving them away for free, even...)

And I have one essay, and one big research paper and I feel so lucky I get to do them All By Myself!

Well look at it this way, making us laugh is always a good thing. And you know we love your funny little ways
                  Funny little ways?
                  Hm.

Well you're well ahead of me, I've never heard of any of those

Don't know Was hoping to see APA, but I heard this morning that she might not be able to pop in. I've pmed my pressies to her
                  To be honest, knowing about them did not make my life any better...

And can we Party without her, so she'll have something to see when she can get on?

sigpic

Comment

I vote for partying without APA. All in favor?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      And I have one essay, and one big research paper and I feel so lucky I get to do them All By Myself!
                      I'm jealous. I had two...both groupworks...but one is already done...two weeks before the deadline...other one...well...WIP but teacher expected us to work individually 100 hours on it...she thinks a credit hour is 40 hours instead of 28

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      I vote for partying without APA. All in favor?
                      AYE!
                      sigpic

Comment

I feel your pain Jann!

And look at how eager we are to party without APA!
                        How mean of us.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          OMA! You must do a tut for that in the artwork thread, it's so gorgeous!

So, won't be on tomorrow, going back down to that place that I was just at last friday with the cousin (and now with both of our parental units) because our mutual friend's grandma died so we're going to the memorial service, and she went to our church too. :/ So that's not very fun but afterward we might spend some time around that area and do some things (both cousin and I and her parents and mine as well)

Ohh...and boys OT
                          Spoiler:
                          So...there's this guy. He's a geek! And he's really sweet and nice and he loves the show House (hasn't watched Stargate though! ) and he reads science articles for fun (so do I ), did I mention he's a geek? And really just wonderful and funny...and he's cute. (He has long hair which I don't go for normally but...) and it's not going to go anywhere...but...I'm probably way off but he "might" (but probably doesn't) semi think I'm...interesting...maybe. Cause I don't know when he looks at me sometimes and smiles I get that "vibe" but...I'm probably way off! Anyway...he's sweet and nice and I'd love to be his friend and all of that stuff so...we'll see how it goes.

By the way, LJ, your sig is *very* distracting!
                          ((Amanda))

Keep me posted about the boy

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          Hey guys, I know I haven't been in here very much lately, but I have been under the weather and really didn't feel like doing anything. I did do a new sig last night, because I couldn't sleep. The porcelain god kept calling me.

This is absolutely beautiful, Oma.

Ooh a boy and those looks. I remember those days.

Bringing Woody home sounds so wrong. I hope it rides well.

Sorry about your car, Josi. I remember sitting in my car in the university parking lot and this guy comes pulling into the spot next to me and not only hits my car, but continues all the way down the side of it. While I was in the car! He gets out thinking oh well, but I gave him more than my two cents and we went to Public Safety. He ended up late for class and was upset with me. With me?!

Happy Birthday, APA!
                          *squishy huggles Treknik* That is soo awful I'm glad he was late for class!
                          people are unbelievable

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *hugs Pukkie for exam* Hope it went well!

Yay amanda for boy *hugs for the grandma*

/end of venting
                          ((Jann)) I hope you can finish it on time

My mother is about to drag me out of the house, (I really don't like going out) I much rather hang around GW

*runs nekkid through thread*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Here's the music.

*Sings along and dances nekkid*

*blinks*
                            Just to clarify... I don't think of APA in combination with this song, I swear!
                            I just... had it stuck in my head.
                            ...Which might make things *much* worse...
                            *blinks again*

*shimmies*

sigpic

Comment

Now I have that song stuck in my head
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runz in*

Did someone say... party?

*puts on dancing shoes*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X