The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It says if you open the free account you can have the pics up to 400px, but then it tells you those particular images are not included in that Oh well, it's not like I don't have.........er......... around 5000 pics already

I just want every pic ever taken of him and I know that's proabably sad but that's just me

Yes, you only have the last 30 days worth of pictures. how annoying. A very badly thought out system, if you ask me. They should know better than to deprive a Jumble of Martiny goodness.
    sigpic

Comment

Yep, the image itself was small. Did find this one, though...

Hmmmmm...I wonder if they have new pics of Joe...? *runz off*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Yep, the image itself was small. Did find this one, though...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...artin_wood.jpg

Hmmmmm...I wonder if they have new pics of Joe...? *runz off*
        I saw this one and was going to post it and ask for a caption, but figured Jumble had to have it already since it was from 2007.

I'm having trouble focusing today. I've written only about 4 pages. Blargh. I need inspiration.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Yes, you only have the last 30 days worth of pictures. how annoying. A very badly thought out system, if you ask me. They should know better than to deprive a Jumble of Martiny goodness.
          Yes! Even Amanda knew it was wrong to get between us

LJ I do have that one, but not that large *snurches*

MoB can you believe that in 2007 I had never heard of Martin Wood?

Comment

*grins at Jumble's Martin spam*

*nods* Yep, in 2007 she was completely devoted to RDA.

*huggles RDA* It's ok, I still adore you

So, Jumble, if you don't mind PDL as long as his mouth is shut, does that mean I can post the pic? Without spoiler tags? *hopeful grin*
            sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down* The pic, the pic, the pic! *makes puppy-dog eyes*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                *grins at Jumble's Martin spam*

*nods* Yep, in 2007 she was completely devoted to RDA.

*huggles RDA* It's ok, I still adore you
                Oh no! I dispute that! I was totally devoted to JACK!

So, Jumble, if you don't mind PDL as long as his mouth is shut, does that mean I can post the pic? Without spoiler tags? *hopeful grin*
                Hey, I'm still floating around in an exceptionally good mood - go for it!

*closes eyes and visualizes the awesome pic of Martin wearing nothing but a quilt, which I saw in the flesh..............faints*

Comment

MoB can you believe that in 2007 I had never heard of Martin Wood?
                  I am shocked, SHOCKED!

I must admit that in 2007, I had never heard of AT, and now I'm such a fangirl.

Can I also say that I think I've gotten to the point in my Sanctuary watching (but maybe not in my SG1 watching, since I'm just starting to make my way through that series for the second time) that I can totally pick out MW-directed eps. He has a very distinctive style.

My roomie just left for her date (cuz it's going to take her >2 hours to get to the city due to train issues today) so I can't even try on my new clothes that just came from Boden and get her opinion. I guess this means that I have to get some more writing done now.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                    Hi kids! *waves*

Just dropping this off...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6237250/..._a_Door_Closes

*hugs*
                    *huggles Mara*

Great to see you Loved the story!! Definitely not crap!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm devoted to Jack. Moreso now that I've started my rewatch. Handsome, funny, silver fox. *thunk* Sorry! Wrong thread.

For Jumble:
                      Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 14 August 2010, 01:52 PM. Reason: so y'all can see the pic!
                      sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm...Jack...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm still floating around in an exceptionally good mood - go for it!

*closes eyes and visualizes the awesome pic of Martin wearing nothing but a quilt, which I saw in the flesh..............faints*
                          *rubs eyes*
                          *looks again*

Wow! LJ, you saw that right? Actual permission to post the PDL pic!!!!! That's the only thunk warning you're getting btw

*runs off to photobucket*

*blows off the dust*

sigpic

Comment

*gets impatient and posts THE pic herself*
                            Spoiler:

EDIT: ROFLMAO!!! I'll spoil it so Jumble's eyes don't burn out of her head...
                            sigpic

Comment

You have to remember, she can see the expression on my face
                              I'd pay good money to see that I don't suppose anyone on those other tables took a snap? Anyone????
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *gets impatient and posts THE pic herself*

EDIT: ROFLMAO!!! I'll spoil it so Jumble's eyes don't burn out of her head...
                                You're much kinder than I am I'm taking full advantage
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X