Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Sarai!! *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Do you think we should warn Joe that this could be a dangerous combination?

Maybe we should
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good morning woohoos!
      *Huggles*

@Jumble.
      Broccoli with oyster sauce??? Strange, but it might just be good.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        Good morning woohoos!
        *Huggles*

@Jumble.

I'm sure it wood be good

Hallucinogenic veg + aphrodisiacal mollusc = crazy fun

Comment

I'm sure it wood be good

You know broccoli is high in selenium too which is good for, uh, fertility. Apparently.

Afternoon woohoos!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure it wood be good

Yeah...it was. *runz away laughing like a crazy woman*
            sigpic

Comment

*runs through*

Two exams down, one to go.

*happy dances*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Good luck Sarai!! *crosses fingers*
                Thanks for the luck!! Sadly it didn't go the way I wanted since they were all closed . What kind of recruitment agency closes on a Saturday. Tsk, tsk .

*happy dances with Jas* And good luck for the next!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  You know broccoli is high in selenium too which is good for, uh, fertility. Apparently.

Afternoon woohoos!
                  Um, yes, I obviously didn't get my point across clearly

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Thanks for the luck!! Sadly it didn't go the way I wanted since they were all closed . What kind of recruitment agency closes on a Saturday. Tsk, tsk .

*happy dances with Jas* And good luck for the next!!
                  *hugs Sarai* I'll bear that in mind if and when I start checking out the agencies

Littlies have gone back to their mum, who presented me with a box of Thornton's Metropolitan chocs. So much for me not eating chocolate Nice of her though

I had about an hour to myself, then Lee and Joel arrived for the weekend They're currently redesigning Martina's farm

Comment

*hugs Sarai* I'll bear that in mind if and when I start checking out the agencies
                    Yeah, probably a good idea. It's my own fault really, I should have checked out the opening hours on the internet first rolleyes:.

*runs out*

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Trek, you are not an idiot. I forget my password too sometimes

*huggles woohoos*
                      Okay, I didn't forget my password, just which password to use. I had to change it, then change it again to the original. I have multiple passwords because my husband thinks that it is funny to comment (when I am not aware of it) and thinks that it is a funny prank, so he doesn't know my passwords. He hasn't done it for a long time, so I have been safe.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Yes they are amazingly awesome migraines and I have fully embraced them. It's a good thing that I get different levels of them or I wouldn't be able to work and I have no option of calling out. Therefore I embrace my migraines and luvs them so much i cannot live without them. *kinda have no choice anyway

*snip*

Go to the back of the idiot line Nik. I'll bet it's a long one too cuz I and many, many others do the same thing.

What's really, really fun is when you can't remember the combination to the safe that you open every morning at work. Total brain blank out and without the money you can't do any business until you remember the danged combination.

*snip*
                        Bree, I have really bad migraines too. I have never been to the doctor for them, so I don't take any form of prescription. I know when mine are coming because I get this pain in the lower back of my head, I believe the occipital lobe. Immediately I have to go to sleep or the effects of the migraine will take affect. I get blind spots (scotomas) where I only see half of things, paralysis in the side of the face and arm (depends on what side of the brain the migraine is effecting, usually the right side), pain and the fun one, confusion. While in high school, I couldn't even tell the nurse where I lived. I tried to write an e-mail during a migraine while at work and my co-worker sent it back confused. It was really bad. So, Bree, I can understand what you are going through.

Wait, there is an idiot line? That is good to know. Wait, maybe it isn't.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          Bree, I have really bad migraines too. I have never been to the doctor for them, so I don't take any form of prescription. I know when mine are coming because I get this pain in the lower back of my head, I believe the occipital lobe. Immediately I have to go to sleep or the effects of the migraine will take affect. I get blind spots (scotomas) where I only see half of things, paralysis in the side of the face and arm (depends on what side of the brain the migraine is effecting, usually the right side), pain and the fun one, confusion. While in high school, I couldn't even tell the nurse where I lived. I tried to write an e-mail during a migraine while at work and my co-worker sent it back confused. It was really bad. So, Bree, I can understand what you are going through.

<snip>
                          Oh man, those sound terrible! I've only gotten a few migraines, and they weren't too bad, but they really made me feel horrid. Might I suggest checking this out? A bit 'alternative', I know, but it's helped me through my migraines, and it might end up being better than getting a prescription. (Even if you don't try it, though, I hope you find something to help you out! *hugs* )
                          sigpic
                          ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                            Oh man, those sound terrible! I've only gotten a few migraines, and they weren't too bad, but they really made me feel horrid. Might I suggest checking this out? A bit 'alternative', I know, but it's helped me through my migraines, and it might end up being better than getting a prescription. (Even if you don't try it, though, I hope you find something to help you out! *hugs* )
                            Thanks, Teal'c_PI, but I either take Aleve (which works for the pain when I need it) or rush to bed and fall asleep as quickly as I can. I only get them every few months, so they are a lot better now. I don't know what sets them off, but I can tell you that the Target symbol made me have one.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've actually caught up!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              I hope you guys (gals) don't mind me taking you along on my roller coaster ride of adoption. It is nice to have the support, but if you ever get sick of me running through after talking with a birthmom, only to have to comfort me later, I'll totally understand. : o
                              Are you kidding? It's like being part of your family, sharing the ups and downs and having something really amazing to hope for and look forward to : )

We're going to have one heck of a party when you finally get your new baby ; )
                              What Jumble said *squishy huggles*

*squishy huggles for Jumble too*

*and Sarai*

*and the Woohoos*

*except the nekkid ones, that would be icky-bah *

*flops in*
                              Can I just say, toilet training is overrated. They should make nappies up to age 10. : P
                              I HATE toilet training with a passion. You'd think I'd have it sussed by now, but Katie and Naomi were the worst of the lot!

But there are things that help. Star Charts such as this one (although Benjabubs would probably prefer it not being Dora ), and chocolate or jelly babies cos bribery always works - although from experience, something you don't like to eat is probably a better idea for your waistline ....

OH MY GOODNESS!
                              BONES SPOILER!!
                              Spoiler:
                              OK, so sides came out for the ep right before the season finale (Which is named The Beginning in the End (: D: D: D: D) *Iz excited*)
                              Anyway, the ep before it is written by Kathy Reichs.
                              PLOT: (Taken from BonesSpoilers.blogspot.com. Not mine)
                              It looks like Angela and Hodgins are arrested after Hodgins says he's drunk teasingly to an officer! The officer follows protocol and takes them in then finds that Angela has an outstanding warrant for not coming in for a traffic ticket while Hodgins has a charge against him for fleeing arrest during a protest. The story surrounds wiccan witches and the death of one who apparently is dealing with much darker witchcraft than the others and is therefore NOT part of their coven.
                              MAJOR STORY POINT FROM SIDES!
                              Spoiler:

Hodgins: Biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you.

They regard each other -

Angela: What was with that whole thing?

Hodgins: I panicked. I lost faith in my ability to sustain that kind of happiness.

Angela: You talked to Sweets?

Hodgins: Kid's got the goods.

Angela: It was like we were playing chicken and we both swerved.

Hodgins: What we should have done is crashed into each other.

Angela: At the speed of sound.

Hodgins makes an EXPLOSION NOISE - Angela interrupts it by kissing him. Oh yeah, THAT'S a kiss. In fact, they start removing clothing when -

Sheriff Gus Abrams: The Judge is here.

They turn to see the Sheriff with the local justice of the peace - LLOYD BARBER, who is obviously a barber -

Hodgins: The judge is a barber?

Lloyd Barber: Keeps me grounded.

Sheriff Gus Abrams: It's against the rules for prisoners to fraternize sexually while in custody.

-- (after they are set to be released, the judge leaves them to notarize some paper, saying he'll let them on their way.)

Hodgins: How long did he say he'd be gone?

Angela: Forget it.

*Faints*

Oh, and BTW
                              Spoiler:
                              Angela and Wendell break up a couple eps before this : D: D
                              I was so pleased with myself for avioding the spoiler, I was gonna jump up and down with joy and say how well I did in avoiding the spoiler.........to completely forget that the whole text would appear in the MQ *facepalm*

I scrolled past it really fast!!!!!!!

To be fair we don't really have the climate to practice much winter sports. You may have noticed the GB curling teams were predominatly Scottish. That's about the only place you can really be sure of regular annual snowfall.
                              And I guess we're just not mad-crazy enough to slide down mountinas on tea trays or balance on knife edges... : o
                              That's my favourite bit!!!!!! I sooooooooo wanna have a go at that

I heard a few days ago that there are plans for a Snow Dome near us!!!! I really hope it's not just rumour! I haven't been on a ski slope since I was pregnant with Amy.....ur...... over 12 years ago!!!

Good morning woohoos!
                              *Huggles*

@Jumble.

I went on girly night out years ago in Leicester to a Chinese Restaurant. One of the girls was a vegitarian, so she decided to have Seasonal Vegetables in Oyster Sauce (which was listed as a main course). It turned out to be Seasonal Vegetable in Oyster sauce. I'm sure you can all guess which one

You know broccoli is high in selenium too which is good for, uh, fertility. Apparently. : o
                              But very bad for Aliens. (According to David Duchovny anyway )

Really? I didn't know that I know it's high in folic acid which is good for fetal brain development in the first few weeks.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                I've actually caught up!

What Jumble said *squishy huggles*

*squishy huggles for Jumble too*

*and Sarai*

*and the Woohoos*

*except the nekkid ones, that would be icky-bah *
                                *Hugs back*

I was so pleased with myself for avioding the spoiler, I was gonna jump up and down with joy and say how well I did in avoiding the spoiler.........to completely forget that the whole text would appear in the MQ *facepalm*

I scrolled past it really fast!!!!!!!
                                You tried really hard, and that's what matters.
                                Oh, and if you didn't read it all I can say is you're probably gonna like/love it.

*Huggles everybody*
                                *Huggles nekkid peeps from afar*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X