The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    Don't worry Jumble, I'll help you with them when we meet up at the Train Station *yummy*
    Thanks

But I'm afaid if I have too many to carry comfortably on the train to Reading, I may just have to eat some........

And then if we have to get the train the Oxford, I may not be able to keep you from indulging as well.....

Josiane you really need to come pick us up

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Hmmm. I'm wondering just how many I can handle on the train

Desserts that is, just in case Amanda wants to gutterize that as well
      Oh I bet a decent number...

Wow, you're being kinky and throwing dessert into the mix too? Jeez....

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Of course desserts! All that fresh cream....................

Comment

Ickybah.

Just ickybah.
          *crawls under the bus and hugs Joe The Green Bunny*

BTW, LJ... I totally fangurl your kids. I've said it before, but those two are so cute!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Of course desserts! All that fresh cream....................
            *nods*

And you say I'm gutterizing it?

And yes before you ask...Jann has totally ruined me, I'm not even gonna claim to be innocent anymore!

Comment

*cough* did everyone see the yummy deserts on Joe's blog last night?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                *nods*

And you say I'm gutterizing it?

And yes before you ask...Jann has totally ruined me, I'm not even gonna claim to be innocent anymore!
                Why do I get the blame? I didn't say anything!

*inserts squee* Just got the final few marks of my exams/reports in and they're very high and thus I passed those...only bad thing is that because of that one fail I don't get 5 ECTS(credits ) I hate it that our marks this year work in "clusters"(4 marks fail one you don't get the points even if you average is very high. No compensation) *sigh* next time better!
                sigpic

Comment

*runs in, arms failing and squeeing* My area is in a Winter Storm Warning for tomorrow night through Wednesday night! Which in case you don't know means that there's a really good chance of getting accumulating snow...they're saying 10-18 inches with the highest totals being in Maryland/Deleware and eastern Pennsylvania, and I'm in eastern Pennsylvania! *squees some more*

I know you guys are rolling your eyes at me, but the past 3 years we've mainly gotten ice or the annoying 3-5 inch storms and when that happens for such a long time almost nobody complains in my area about getting that much snow when we haven't in awhile.

And it means that classes will definitely be canceled on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *cough* did everyone see the yummy deserts on Joe's blog last night?
                    Um....no?

I haven't really read his blog for the last week or so

Now, will GW actually let me post this?

Comment

Um....no?

I haven't really read his blog for the last week or so

Now, will GW actually let me post this?
                      TSK!!! Last night's was good. Fun pics. And lots and lots of deserts. *imagines eating desert with Joe and the buff arms* *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        And *lassos Sarai so she can't relurk*
                        *feels self being pulled back in* Sorry, just wasn't feeling at all chatty today

Looking forward to lots of deserts though, yum yummy yum yum

Comment

Anyone want to state a preference, or shall I just get an assortment?

Comment

So...in April I finally get to eat one of the famous Anderson deserts Cool!

*can't wait till April*

sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid* BTW, if I ever meet any of you, I don't do that in RL.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *runz through thread nekkid* BTW, if I ever meet any of you, I don't do that in RL.
                                Oh but........... I was so looking forward to seeing that

Comment

Working...
                                X