No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome Josi! I don't remember some of those WP's though I wood have remembered them!

So...tomorrow school starts again...and I have that speech class...have I mentioned how painfully shy I am? I'm so nervous! I think I'm more nervous now then I was last semester.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Bree - can we go for shared custody? I have her on weekends?
      How about you have her on Friday night and part of Saturday and I have her Saturday night and part of Sunday?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      That's awesome Josi! I don't remember some of those WP's though I wood have remembered them!

So...tomorrow school starts again...and I have that speech class...have I mentioned how painfully shy I am? I'm so nervous! I think I'm more nervous now then I was last semester.
      Deep breaths! Deep breaths! If you have to try to picture everyone in their underwear or nekkid. Especially the not so good looking ones. That should take your mind off of being shy.

I used to be just as nervous teaching! Nothing like standing in front of a room full of students who expect you to teach 'em something they don't already know. Especially since they already know everything.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        How about you have her on Friday night and part of Saturday and I have her Saturday night and part of Sunday?

Deep breaths! Deep breaths! If you have to try to picture everyone in their underwear or nekkid. Especially the not so good looking ones. That should take your mind off of being shy.

I used to be just as nervous teaching! Nothing like standing in front of a room full of students who expect you to teach 'em something they don't already know. Especially since they already know everything.
        Deal! That gives her time in limbo (between timezones) to travel as well. Ah, how you think of Amanda's comfort!

Amanda - I agree with Bree! Picture them in your underwear Or...I find being overly awkward (but awkward in a loud kind of way) breaks the ice quite nicely...which, if you're shy like I'm shy wont be too difficult, because you dont even have to pretend to be awkward

Edit: Argh! Ye gads! I missed a 69!!! I wonder if I made it here...I think I did...
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree and Bekki*

Deal! That gives her time in limbo (between timezones) to travel as well. Ah, how you think of Amanda's comfort!

Amanda - I agree with Bree! Picture them in your underwear Or...I find being overly awkward (but awkward in a loud kind of way) breaks the ice quite nicely...which, if you're shy like I'm shy wont be too difficult, because you dont even have to pretend to be awkward

Edit: Argh! Ye gads! I missed a 69!!! I wonder if I made it here...I think I did...
          hehe I'm gonna try to go with being a Camilian (sp?) and being invisible and hopefully blending into the background...but I have this really bad feeling that the teacher is going to have us stand up in class and talk about ourselves on the first day. *gulp*

On the bright side, I have my really awesome English teacher again for English II so I'm looking forward to her class.

Comment

Oh good...I've still got a few minutes left in the day. Wouldn't want to miss my chance to wish the marvelous and talented Mr. Wood a Happy Birthday!

I shan't bother posting my one and only picture of him. And I'm afraid I didn't make a card or anything (just got PS loaded on my computer today ). But I can do this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN!

sigpic

Comment

I am nothing if not solicitous.

Congrats on 69 post. Of course it was on here *got your back *

*hugs Bree and Bekki*

hehe I'm gonna try to go with being a Camilian (sp?) and being invisible and hopefully blending into the background...but I have this really bad feeling that the teacher is going to have us stand up in class and talk about ourselves on the first day. *gulp*

On the bright side, I have my really awesome English teacher again for English II so I'm looking forward to her class.
              Yaeh, teachers are sneaky like that Something about getting the kids to open up to each other and not be so....what's the word I'm looking for???? Oh yeah! Shy.

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
              Oh good...I've still got a few minutes left in the day. Wouldn't want to miss my chance to wish the marvelous and talented Mr. Wood a Happy Birthday!

I shan't bother posting my one and only picture of him. And I'm afraid I didn't make a card or anything (just got PS loaded on my computer today ). But I can do this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN!

And you did it very well!

Um..on topic...new art from me...not happy with it but at least it's Martin

sigpic

Comment

APA! *happy dances*
                sigpic

Comment

I am nothing if not solicitous.

Congrats on 69 post. Of course it was on here *got your back *

Yaeh, teachers are sneaky like that Something about getting the kids to open up to each other and not be so....what's the word I'm looking for???? Oh yeah! Shy.

And you did it very well!

Um..on topic...new art from me...not happy with it but at least it's Martin

http://inlinethumb64.webshots.com/45311/2837958410101261202S500x500Q85.jpg
                  *gulps*

*crosses fingers that the professor doesn't do that*

*doesn't want to go tomorrow*

Comment

*gulps*

*crosses fingers that the professor doesn't do that*

*doesn't want to go tomorrow*
                    *huggles Amanda*

you will be fine. Things are never as terrible as you imagine they will be and by this time tomorrow you will be telling us all about how it wasn't nearly as bad as you expected.

EDIT: HOLY MOLY it's almost 1:00 I gotta get to bed.
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Amanda*

you will be fine. Things are never as terrible as you imagine they will be and by this time tomorrow you will be telling us all about how it wasn't nearly as bad as you expected.

EDIT: HOLY MOLY it's almost 1:00 I gotta get to bed.
                      *huggles back* I hope so... *gulps*

It's almost 1 here too...I better get to bed

Woodnight!

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

It's morning...what can I do about it?

*hugs Amanda* Good luck hon!

*crawls off to exam* Yuck
                        sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning

*goes round picking up empty wine bottles, broccoli ashtrays, scraps of Jack's clothes left over from fighting*

Looks like one crazy party last night ! Sorry to have missed it. Was having a really rotten day yesterday. No particular reason just felt like poo and didn't have the energy to speak to anyone *sigh*. Here's hoping today's a bit better .

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *sips orange soda* Another one? *throws sheet over dead Josi*
                          I read that as "throws dead sheet over Josi" and for some reason really made me giggle

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Ok, so this is where Martin decides I'm a total crackpot and orders up extra Security for SE

I don't mind, really........ just make sure they all look totally thunkable in their cute uniforms
                          Woohood, Pool Party

Hey, at least I live up to my role - turning up after everyone else has left

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *runs in, hyperventilating*

Oh my goodness, an amazing thing has just happened! You remember back before Christmas I went through a Strictly Come Dancing phase and made a few wallpapers of Ali & Brian from this year's show? Well I found an SCD forum and an Ali/Brian thread and went and posted them there too, figuring I'd share the pretties Anyway, I was just lurking through that thread and discovered that one of the people on there had got a backstage pass at the SCD tour and met Ali and Brian tonight - she'd made lots of fanvids and sent them to them so they knew who she was. And apparently they know rather a lot about the activities on that thread because Ali asked this person to pass on a message to the person who had made the wallpapers (ie, me!) - apparently she loves them and her mum has printed them all out Wow! I just thought I'd share some pretties, not that they'd get seen and treasured by the people on them

*faints*

See what lurking and making of artwork can bring you

Edit: and I so should already be in bed
                          That's incredible - well done Josi!!!

And the WPs really are beautiful - you deserve some recognition

*hugs* You'll be fine, like the girls said take deep breaths and tackle it one step at a time. You know if it comes to it, don't be afraid to let the teacher know you can be a little shy. They aren't monsters...or at least most of them aren't...Bree?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *crawls off to exam* Yuck
                          Good luck Jann. Will be rooting for you

EDIT: I see they still haven't fixed the 'go to first new post' action. Wonder when that'll come

Comment

*hugs everyone*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *runs in, hyperventilating*

Oh my goodness, an amazing thing has just happened! You remember back before Christmas I went through a Strictly Come Dancing phase and made a few wallpapers of Ali & Brian from this year's show? Well I found an SCD forum and an Ali/Brian thread and went and posted them there too, figuring I'd share the pretties Anyway, I was just lurking through that thread and discovered that one of the people on there had got a backstage pass at the SCD tour and met Ali and Brian tonight - she'd made lots of fanvids and sent them to them so they knew who she was. And apparently they know rather a lot about the activities on that thread because Ali asked this person to pass on a message to the person who had made the wallpapers (ie, me!) - apparently she loves them and her mum has printed them all out Wow! I just thought I'd share some pretties, not that they'd get seen and treasured by the people on them

*faints*

See what lurking and making of artwork can bring you

Edit: and I so should already be in bed
                            Awesome!
                            And the wp's looked stunning!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Amanda I absolutely hate those things where you have to get up and speak about yourself, because believe it or not, I'm really shy too Far better is when they pair you off with someone, give you time to chat, and then ask you to get up and introduce your partner and talk about them For some reason I always found that easier

I was really nervous about meeting Josiane, Sarai and Oma at the first shipmeet, and poor Cags looked like a scared rabbit when she arrived at the second one But it was all good after a couple of minutes

Just plan what you want to say, then take a deep breath and say it *hugs*

Edit: *waves to Nad*

Comment

*nods* it's always tricky meeting new people! I was sweating bullets when I met Josiane
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X