The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    You wood most definitely win. More devoted than I am and more sane... Plus I would be easily distracted by some other guy that listens to the name "shep"

I freak people out like that *sigh*

Time for bed for me...nighty night Wooddreams!

*hugs Martin*
    Yeah, but he'd see me, then he'd see you......... and that wood be the end of that

I freak people out too If he has been lurking, I've probably totally freaked him out Oh well, there's six months + to go before SE, hopefully he'll have forgotten me by then

Comment

*runs in, hyperventilating*

Oh my goodness, an amazing thing has just happened! You remember back before Christmas I went through a Strictly Come Dancing phase and made a few wallpapers of Ali & Brian from this year's show? Well I found an SCD forum and an Ali/Brian thread and went and posted them there too, figuring I'd share the pretties Anyway, I was just lurking through that thread and discovered that one of the people on there had got a backstage pass at the SCD tour and met Ali and Brian tonight - she'd made lots of fanvids and sent them to them so they knew who she was. And apparently they know rather a lot about the activities on that thread because Ali asked this person to pass on a message to the person who had made the wallpapers (ie, me!) - apparently she loves them and her mum has printed them all out Wow! I just thought I'd share some pretties, not that they'd get seen and treasured by the people on them

*faints*

See what lurking and making of artwork can bring you

Edit: and I so should already be in bed
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I iz confuzzed.

Somehow I lost my subscription to this thread after my last post here. *scratches her head*

Sweet dreams Woohoos!

*huggles Bekki*

Josi that's wonderful news!!!! *jumps up and down in excitement*
        You probably already did, but care to post them here so we can see them?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Oh my goodness, an amazing thing has just happened! You remember back before Christmas I went through a Strictly Come Dancing phase and made a few wallpapers of Ali & Brian from this year's show? Well I found an SCD forum and an Ali/Brian thread and went and posted them there too, figuring I'd share the pretties Anyway, I was just lurking through that thread and discovered that one of the people on there had got a backstage pass at the SCD tour and met Ali and Brian tonight - she'd made lots of fanvids and sent them to them so they knew who she was. And apparently they know rather a lot about the activities on that thread because Ali asked this person to pass on a message to the person who had made the wallpapers (ie, me!) - apparently she loves them and her mum has printed them all out Wow! I just thought I'd share some pretties, not that they'd get seen and treasured by the people on them

*faints*

WooHoood!! Well done Josi!!!! How AWESOME to know they've seen them and like them *huggles you* Well done

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Yeah, but he'd see me, then he'd see you......... and that wood be the end of that

I freak people out too If he has been lurking, I've probably totally freaked him out Oh well, there's six months + to go before SE, hopefully he'll have forgotten me by then
            Oh FCOL...you are gorgeous!! Plus I'm way too young for him. I'm just a teen

We freaked him out together lol! and I'm sure he'll appreciate what you made for him. Don't think bad

*faints*

OMG Josi that is so awesome! Very cool!

Really. Bed. Now. Stupid exams...and I so think I learned badly but it's so vague(even though I did the "example" exam okay) *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

*high fives Josi*

That is so fabulously fabulous!!!

*thinks of Martin opening his birthday package and blutacking his bits and pieces to hi wall*

Wait! By bits and pieces I mean arties! ARTIES!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks girls! I'm really shocked But in a good way Apparently they are adorning walls in Ali's mum's house

*faints*

They're these ones (have all been posted on the art thread and/or my LJ at various points):

sigpic

Comment

Bekki What a vision that created

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    *high fives Josi*

That is so fabulously fabulous!!!

*thinks of Martin opening his birthday package and blutacking his bits and pieces to hi wall*

Wait! By bits and pieces I mean arties! ARTIES!!!!
                    *high fives back*
                    *is still high as a kite*

I really hope our artwork has such a positive reception by Martin Which, of course it will, for it is fabulous and he is lovely
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, Josi!!! They look amazing!!!

If I were ever on TV and someone made wallies of me that were like that, they would SOOOO be on my walls too

(and my mum totally would have found them on the internet, and sent them to all her friends )
                      sigpic

Comment

*doesn't know how to multiquote in this new forumy thingie*

BUT!!! I don't need to

I seem to remember someone *couggh Bree cough* saying that she could keep Amanda all to herself...

*taps foot loudly*
                        *notices Jas standing...slightly behind her () tapping foot also*

Oh Bree - you'd better believe there's a line (And I'm at the beginning of it!!! MWA HA HA HA )

That's how it works, right? I mean, the longer you've been on the forum, the closer you get to AT...er, I mean, the front of the line

er....

MARTIN!!! I LOVE YOU! (sung in the Spice Girls' 'Mama I Love You' kind of way)
                        *lower lip tremble* b-b-b-b-b-but I don't wanna share!

*gets over tantrum and remembers: "to share is fair it shows you care"*

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        *points to her stats*

Uh, I think I may have been here longer than the rest of you. Lurker mode or not. Doesn't that qualify me for first dibs on whomever I want? Bwah ha ha.
                        You can have anyone you want *as long as it's not Amanda*

Blast! *huggles Estrela* I knew that wouldn't work! I'm still a newbie compared to you and Jann adn Pukkie

*sneaks away with AT anyway...and Bubu for good measure*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Hey! Bring her back right now. Didn't you read what I wrote above?

*faints*

*huggles Josi* That is superduperawesomeness!!!

Thanks girls! I'm really shocked But in a good way Apparently they are adorning walls in Ali's mum's house

*faints*

They're these ones (have all been posted on the art thread and/or my LJ at various points):

<lazy snip>
                        WOW! Those are awesome no wonder they loved them
                        sigpic

Comment

Beeeyooootifulllllll!

Your very first showing. Is that what it is when your art adorns someone else's walls like that? Brava! You're a celebrity now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oops. Double post.
                            Almost forgot to post my sentiments to the great Mr. Wood.

(Yep, those are LJ's candle brushes.)
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, wow, Josi, that's incredible!!!!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Yeah, work...... I'm working as we speak Have to go and do the school run in a bit.

Btw, I think you need to adjust the text above your sig, because you're losing the text beneath it. Maybe if you take out the space? This new format is showing up the sigs that are a little too deep
                              Thanks. I'll, um, try to figure out how to do that!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Bree - can we go for shared custody? I have her on weekends?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X